1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 May '19 14:06
    @humy said
    there is clearly a timer counting in seconds on it a little to the right of the bottom left hand corner of the video and when you watched the whole video it clearly stops at exactly 30 seconds because that is what it says on the timer when it stops.
    You said it was short, not 30 seconds.
    30 seconds IS short. How is that a lie? If you say 30 seconds isn't "short" ...[text shortened]... ] You must have a very poor memory. [/quote]Nope. I remember it was short and 30 seconds just fine.
    I saw that link and it said it was a trailer so it was the wrong link to the actual documentary.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    06 May '19 14:16
    @sonhouse said
    I saw that link and it said it was a trailer so it was the wrong link to the actual documentary.
    That means I was correct all along because he kept referring to the wrong link.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 May '19 14:24
    @humy said
    There is that.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '19 15:311 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '19 15:52

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '19 16:31

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '19 16:33

8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 May '19 17:45
    @humy said
    You got me, I didn't know it was a trailer. You have the full youtube video now though.

How could you possibly think a PBS program is 30 seconds long? Sometimes I think you just pretend to be an idiot to waste my time.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 May '19 17:53
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I agree with sonhouse on this, you do not lack the time. You have plenty of time to troll and scrutinize others.

All you need to do is spend less time trolling and you will have more than enough time. Not that I think you are being honest to begin with. I think you did watch it and don't want to admit humy is a deliberate liar.

At least when sonhouse takes his frustrations out on other people he will own up to it in the end. That is more than I can say of you, humy or deepthought. I doubt you 3 are capable of owning up to any mistakes you have made.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 May '19 17:59
    Then you must not have ever disagreed with humy about anything yet. Name one person on the debate forum you consider a reliable source of information that you have had frequent disagreements with. Can you name anybody without feelings of disdain paining you?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '19 23:16

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '19 23:20

13. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    07 May '19 04:36
    @metal-brain said
    I agree with sonhouse on this, you do not lack the time. You have plenty of time to troll and scrutinize others.

All you need to do is spend less time trolling and you will have more than enough time. Not that I think you are being honest to begin with. I think you did watch it and don't want to admit humy is a deliberate liar.

At least when sonhouse takes his frus ...[text shortened]... y of you, humy or deepthought. I doubt you 3 are capable of owning up to any mistakes you have made.
    If the video is an hour long its not reasonable to expect someone to watch it. If you posted the timestamp then they might.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '19 12:28
    @deepthought said
    If the video is an hour long its not reasonable to expect someone to watch it. If you posted the timestamp then they might.
    I don't expect you to watch it. I posted it for douchess because she seemed interested in my source of info. Now it is apparent she didn't believe me, but her claim she didn't have the time is laughable. Have you ever noticed how lengthy her replies sometimes are on the debate forum?

She just doesn't want to admit I provided my source of information after unfair implications I was lying.

What is a timestamp?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '19 12:341 edit
    "Given his record of extreme 'unreliability' (or dishonesty), MetalBrain seems less likely to be factually 'reliable' than a random writer."

I challenge you to find anything to indicate the above statement is true. You habitually call others liars and maybe some of it is justified, but you have never caught me in a lie and you know it. You have lied to me though and I spare nobody when they are deliberately dishonest.

I challenge you to find a single statement by me that is dishonest. You cannot do it.

BTW, why can't you name a person you have had disagreements with that you consider reliable? It is obvious to me that anybody who disagrees with you is unreliable and dishonest as far as you are concerned. Not because you really believe it, but because you can't stand to say anything good about someone that proved you wrong about anything.

It just so happens that I proved you wrong too many times for you to ever stop resenting me. You and humy have that in common. You are both liars with bruised egos and the narcissism of you both shows. Neither of you is capable of owning up to your own mistakes. It is always someone else that is to blame for you screwing up.

All I am doing is pointing out facts. It is not my fault the ego bruised resort to dishonest slander because they can't be right all of the time. Nobody is right all of the time. Some own up to being wrong and handle it well and others don't. Contrary to what deepthought claimed I have admitted to being wrong on occasion. Just because it is rare doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Ask Shav.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree