Are most scientists sniveling fearful conformists?

Are most scientists sniveling fearful conformists?

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 May 19

@metal-brain said
Your use of pejoratives with me has been extensive. Don't you think you are being hypocritical? Remember when you used to call me a cretin? Ad hominem attacks from you are actually very common.

Maybe you should curb your own pejoratives before expecting it from others.
How many pejoratives have you seen in this post? I already acknowledged my use of the was a mistake. I try not to any more. Sometimes I can't take the idiot responses of some people here and use one out of frustration that any kind of dialog is actually possible and I pointedly have not used them against you now and intend to keep that up in the future.
Didn't you see that in my last post about D64?

D

Moves
10 May 19

MB

Moves
10 May 19

@sonhouse said
How many pejoratives have you seen in this post? I already acknowledged my use of the was a mistake. I try not to any more. Sometimes I can't take the idiot responses of some people here and use one out of frustration that any kind of dialog is actually possible and I pointedly have not used them against you now and intend to keep that up in the future.
Didn't you see that in my last post about D64?
So I am supposed to think you are a reformed user of pejoratives? Just because you say you will try does not mean you will succeed. Why don't you just stop lecturing others until you have shown enough self control to do it yourself for more than a short period of time.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 May 19
1 edit

@metal-brain said
So I am supposed to think you are a reformed user of pejoratives? Just because you say you will try does not mean you will succeed. Why don't you just stop lecturing others until you have shown enough self control to do it yourself for more than a short period of time.
Point taken. D64 still hurls insults at me in spite of the fact I just stood up for her, bringing up the same tired crap that was years in the past.

D

Moves
11 May 19

Moves
11 May 19

@sonhouse said
Point taken. D64 still hurls insults at me in spite of the fact I just stood up for her, bringing up the same tired crap that was years in the past.
Dude, you're still kissing her azz and she's still making you look like a fool.
I'm sorry man, I just don't get it.

Maybe you did do something untoward in the past and are somehow attempting contrition. But, at some point, you've just gotta give it up.
She's a nasty anti-American skank and she'll never change.

I hope, as a fellow veteran, you'll eventually see the folly in all of this.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 May 19
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Ah, so I am lying when I said you were extremely intelligent. Sorry about that, no offense offered.

However, I am deeply offended by your continued use of the term Nazi when you mention me. I never condoned any of the massacres you refer to and it turns out I actually have a real life unlike you, claiming to love music but NEVER posting a single musical thread in 'what are you listening to' which tells me music is not much of a part of your life unlike me who practice guitar every day and write tunes for acoustic instruments, but I suppose you just think I am lying about everything in your hatred of all things American and especially Sonhousisan.

D

Moves
11 May 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 May 19

This is deeply disturbing. I condone no such thing but you are deeply offensive. I won't EVER again say you are intelligent, just another troll delighting in showing off your alleged superiority.

D

Moves
11 May 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 May 19

Ok genius, show me where I said any such thing. You are going deep into delusional now. I NEVER condoned any act of war. I pointed out when you talked about the American massacre of Filipino's over 100 years ago and said something about the Japanese invasion of the Philippines you just said, so that invasion makes it ok for the US to have massacred those people. BOTH atrocities are on the same level, evil. Of course since you being the troll you are, I am just lying about that and every time I open my mouth. You are disgusting, and you no longer have the power to hurt me or anyone else here because of your continuous use of pejoratives against anyone who dares to disagree with you.
You are paranoid in the extreme about revealing ANYTHING about your life for fear either some government will be out to get you perhaps or we would come after you because of your abuse here. The truth is we could care less, and I think I speak for all of us here. I have totally lost any interest in what you are interested in since you never answer any questions I have. So troll away, have fun. Your pejoratives are meaningless, in that regard you are a one trick pony, your MO, your religion.

D

Moves
12 May 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 May 19

Kiss my ass troll, I already said several times in several ways I never condoned such actions yet you continue your one trick pony show. You are ONLY interested in proving your superiority, which seems quite strange for someone allegedly as intelligent as you profess to be, which sounds a lot like a big dose of inferiority complex going on in spite of your intelligence.
You have lost whatever street cred you used to have here and you can forget me EVER writing a single word in your defense which only leads to more pejoratives from your sick mind.

D

Moves
12 May 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 May 19

So show my your real interest in music or science other than using subjects as a weapon against mainly the US. Oh yeah I forgot, you tell Chinese friends about how bad the conditions are for those 3 million incarcerated in those er, re-education camps, make that concentration camps, call a spade a spade. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....
However to us here in the US or UK, not a word about such atrocities. I can predict your answer:

YOU OVERSTATE THE NUMBERS, there are 'ONLY' a million.....