1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Dec '10 12:08
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Jesus was born in a Jewish family, but he doesn't identify with the Jewish people or faith, because its all nonsense.

Jesus has the higher spiritual consciousness, because when he was young he traveled and studied the Vedic teachings of the true spiritual life, and then returned much later in his life to preach.

And because they were threatened by ...[text shortened]... orces the people to take another birth in this temporary material world.......again and again.
    Jesus studied the Vedic teachings of true spiritual life, muhahahahaha,
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Dec '10 20:00
    Originally posted by IshDaGegg
    "We eat animal meat to satisfy two inches on our tounges. "

Only two inches?
    I said "tounges" ,not....

Seriously though, the taste bud area of the tounge is about 2 inches square roughly, aint it?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Dec '10 20:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Jesus studied the Vedic teachings of true spiritual life, muhahahahaha,
    He did soooo,soooo much and never raised a sweat either 😉
  4. weedhopper
    Moves
    20 Dec '10 06:55
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    That is my question too.
    Why sometimes refer to OT, and sometimes say that it's just mosaic law.

I say - express your love to another being in your way. If the other one doesn't object, why should fundamentalists object? Why are they so interested in *how* others conduct their sexual activities? I am not interested how fundamentalists do their activi ...[text shortened]... as nothing to do with christians, this has to do with the disrespect the fundamentalists show.
    There are OT laws that Christians ARE to follow (the moral ones), that we do NOT have to follow (the sacrificials one, since Christ fulfilled those), and those that some fell confortable with following, but others do not and God appears to be neutral on them. THAT is the answer to "Why sometimes refer to OT, and sometimes say that it's just mosaic law."
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '10 07:30
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    There are OT laws that Christians ARE to follow (the moral ones), that we do NOT have to follow (the sacrificials one, since Christ fulfilled those), and those that some fell confortable with following, but others do not and God appears to be neutral on them. THAT is the answer to "Why sometimes refer to OT, and sometimes say that it's just mosaic law."
    Do you think it is moral to discriminate homosexuals? I don't.

Some christians (the not loving Christians, those who don't follow the love gospel of Jesus) think that if love cannot be expressed in their way, then it shouldn't be expressed at all.
    Then we have the loving and caring Christians that see love in the creation. If all people is a part of the divine creation, then also homosexuals are a part of the same creation. Why disqualify parts of the divine creation of God?

No, some Christians have hate in them - totally contra the words of Jesus. Yet they call themeslves Christians, as if all Christians are hating people, and should be hating. This is not the case. The majority of Christians 8at least where I live) are much caring and loving. There are cults, calling themselves Christians, too, but if they are not folloiwing the love gosepel of Jesus, I think they are not, or at least inspired by Satan.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '10 10:54
    No, this point has already been addressed. You may claim that some commandments in the OT are no longer morally required; if, however, you believe that God is immutable, that morality is universal, then you must concede that such commandments are at least morally licit.
  7. weedhopper
    Moves
    20 Dec '10 21:31
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    No, this point has already been addressed. You may claim that some commandments in the OT are no longer morally required; if, however, you believe that God is immutable, that morality is universal, then you must concede that such commandments are at least morally licit.
    OR I could concede that God is immutable but that the Bible was written by men, and thus we do not have His perfect doctrine to go by, and to assume so is the height of human arrogance.
  8. weedhopper
    Moves
    20 Dec '10 21:31
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Do you think it is moral to discriminate homosexuals? I don't.

Some christians (the not loving Christians, those who don't follow the love gospel of Jesus) think that if love cannot be expressed in their way, then it shouldn't be expressed at all.
    Then we have the loving and caring Christians that see love in the creation. If all people is a part of t ...[text shortened]... ot folloiwing the love gosepel of Jesus, I think they are not, or at least inspired by Satan.
    I concur wholeheartedly.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '10 22:07
    OR I could concede that God is immutable but that the Bible was written by men, and thus we do not have His perfect doctrine to go by, and to assume so is the height of human arrogance.
    Fair enough.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree