23000 dead

23000 dead

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
21 Nov 05

f

Jupiter

Moves
21 Nov 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
I repeat: you should not be allowed to vote, post on this site, or otherwise interact with society. You shouldn't even be allowed sunshine. You should get your soma every day and go to work in the salt mine.

You're an embarrassment to Christianity.
Is this blindfaith guy really a christian ? I think he's just joking and taking the joke too far. No one (not even bush) can be this extremist !

b

Moves
22 Nov 05

I repeat: you should not be allowed to vote, post on this site, or otherwise interact with society. You shouldn't even be allowed sunshine. You should get your soma every day and go to work in the salt mine.

Whether we Christian vote or not, this country and this world is on the road to destrction. Only the Salvation of JESUS CHRIST, will save you.

b

Moves
22 Nov 05

Embarrassment to Christianity, hmmmmm. Coming from an unbeliever or pretend to be christian, that quite a compliment

l

London

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
What part of what I am saying is soooooooooo unclear?? I am uninterested in having a "battle of the philosophers"; I'm not going to the local library or search everywhere on-line to find a "Deist philosopher" who directly addresses all the points raised by Acquinas who lived 500 years before Deism, a concept from the Enlightement, existed. I asked Y ...[text shortened]... lief in some sort of Creator God more likely, I'm unconvinced it makes a Creator God essential.
For starters, review Peter Hibig's essay on

http://www.deistnet.com/deismomn.htm

Aquinas arguments for God's omnipotence build on earlier arguments about the proof and nature of God and so I'll need some time to summarise those for this forum (cannot do it in a 2 min break at work).

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
22 Nov 05

Well, this has been a fine read. A lot of stuff in here reminds me why I hung up my forum debating hat.

Pax Vobiscum,
Omnislash

P.S. Props to Sasquatch and lucifershammer. Keep fighting the good fight gentlemen. It's always a pleasure to see sensible people waving some logic in the faces absurdity.

With that, back to vacation. 🙂

a

Forgotten

Moves
23 Nov 05

damn man
thats harsh
i mean im a mean person but that is cold cold brrrrrrrr
do you give lessons sas??

c
Islamofascists Suck!

Macon, Georgia, CSA

Moves
23 Nov 05

Originally posted by STANG
How many people did God kill in one day for having premarital sex?
23,000 - "Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand" (1 Corinthians 10:8).
God is a uncompromising God. He cannot tolerate the least bit of unholiness; that's why Christ died on the cross, so sinners like you and I can fornicate and be forgiven.....

b

Moves
23 Nov 05

Originally posted by chancremechanic
God is a uncompromising God. He cannot tolerate the least bit of unholiness; that's why Christ died on the cross, so sinners like you and I can fornicate and be forgiven.....
Not without Repentance. REPENT for JESUS CHRIST is soon to come.

JP

R.I.P.

Moves
25 Dec 05

Originally posted by STANG
How many people did God kill in one day for having premarital sex?
23,000 - "Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand" (1 Corinthians 10:8).
perhaps if that was a literal translation