1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 23:24
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Grow up. I don't "blame God" since I'm certain your God doesn't exist. What I am trying to point out to you is that you either use language very incorrectly or your ideas are very confused or most likely, both. YOU said God "tried" something; when something is "tried" and it doesn't succeed in what it was "trying" to do, it "fails". This is the English language. "Try" and learn it.
    you only prove all of my points from the beginning. You do not believe in GOD, Yet you keep complaining and accuseing HIM. Since you donot believe in HIM but you believe HE is at fault, you are the one who is confused. You complain about all you say he has not done, cannot do, failed to do, and etc etc etc.Then you have no beef. which means something is missing. All the forces of evil know and believe that GOD is. And fear that day when they know, that they will be punished. You in your unbelief continue to unbelieve, and think that there is no price to pay for that unbelief.
    So I say go on thru life with your unbelief, GOD has never or will never force anyone to believe that he is. HE will though wait for that day when you will stand before HIM, and admit that HE is. You already know that you are not ging to live forever, and one day you will die. So prepare youself for that day, when you will be called before that GOD you believe exsists. But then you donot believe that either. So prepare yourself for that day when your words and views end, and mean less than they do now.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 23:25
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    you only prove all of my points from the beginning. You do not believe in GOD, Yet you keep complaining and accuseing HIM. Since you donot believe in HIM but you believe HE is at fault, you are the one who is confused. You complain about all you say he has not done, cannot do, failed to do, and etc etc etc.Then you have no beef. which means something i ...[text shortened]... So prepare yourself for that day when your words and views end, and mean less than they do now.
    🙄🙄😴😴
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 23:31
    you only prove all of my points from the beginning. You do not believe in GOD, Yet you keep complaining and accuseing HIM. Since you donot believe in HIM but you believe HE is at fault, you are the one who is confused. You complain about all you say he has not done, cannot do, failed to do, and etc etc etc.Then you have no beef. which means something i ...[text shortened]... So prepare yourself for that day when your words and views end, and mean less than they do now.
    Here's a site for you if you want to believe in a God that isn't irrational, jealous, murderous and unjust. http://www.deism.com/deism_defined.htm

You need to get away from your hate, fear and loathing for your fellow human beings, BF101; you're poisoning yourself.
  4. London
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 23:441 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    How does the "Dad" hat help? Would a father kill some of his children to show the others that it's not a good idea to do something wrong? Maybe I need a new hat.
    No, but he might be willing to tell them a story to convince them that He could (if He wanted to) kill them if they continued down this path.

Plus, if a few children have drowned and will take the rest down with them, it's better to just let the ones who are gone go down rather than all of them.

In any case, Death isn't the end as far as human beings and God are concerned.
  5. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 23:48
    Here's a site for you if you want to believe in a God that isn't irrational, jealous, murderous and unjust. http://www.deism.com/deism_defined.htm

You need to get away from your hate, fear and loathing for your fellow human beings, BF101; you're poisoning yourself.
    So now GOD becomes satan and satan becomes god. Now I gave you the benefit of the doubt. But in truth most unbelievers are devil worshippers. How you convinced yourself to believe the natural Lies of satan. You only announce to all exsistance how you have condemned yourself to everlasting sufferring. You be best go back into that information that satan has given you, and you will find that satan knows and believes that there is a GOD. REPENT if you can. But i guess that it is now time for the rest of your group to have something to say.
    Also every day satan is losing more and more territory. The more territory he loses the more madder he gets. You just lost a bunch so now he is mad at you. Look out!
  6. London
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 23:50

Okay - but I don't see why a Deist God wouldn't be irrational, jealous, murderous or unjust.

After all, the usual arguments from suffering and evil (GAFE) would apply to a Deist God as well.
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 23:54
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Okay - but I don't see why a Deist God wouldn't be irrational, jealous, murderous or unjust.

After all, the usual arguments from suffering and evil (GAFE) would apply to a Deist God as well.
    We must have missed something.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 00:531 edit

I don't see how. He couldn't be irrational by definition, since His existence would be ascertained by reason and revealed by the workings of the universe. He couldn't be jealous since he wouldn't say nonsense like "I am a jealous God, thou shalt have no other Gods before me" since he would know there aren't any other gods. He wouldn't have been involved in the mass murders your OT monster God revels in. And how could he possibly be unjust since he isn't willing to damn most of the human race to eternal suffering for the terrible crime of not worshipping him?
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 00:541 edit
    We must have missed something.
    Yes you apparently missed the line where they were handing out functioning brains. What was all that insane spouting about Satan worship, nutjob? Since he doesn't exist either, I could hardly worship him (I don't worship anything but the ground Selma Hayek walks on),
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 01:011 edit

LH: After all, the usual arguments from suffering and evil (GAFE) would apply to a Deist God as well,

Actually they wouldn't since they rely on an omnipotent, omniscient and morally perfect god, all of which are claimed attributes of your OT God but none of which are claimed attributes of the Deist God.
  11. Forgotten
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 01:04
    Where is the Love? Which love,..........The love of GOD for mankind, or the love of GOD by mankind.
    why is it that....GOD ...has admonished us to hate evil??
    well first of all...GOD....
  12. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 01:23
    Yes you apparently missed the line where they were handing out functioning brains. What was all that insane spouting about Satan worship, nutjob? Since he doesn't exist either, I could hardly worship him (I don't worship anything but the ground Selma Hayek walks on),
    Calm down, go back to that website and read The Dieistic view on the garden of eden. Somehow they let him in. Who is Selma Hayek?
  13. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 01:25
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    why is it that....GOD ...has admonished us to hate evil??
    well first of all...GOD....
    you have heard that I'm not to bright, please explain.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 01:331 edit
    Calm down, go back to that website and read The Dieistic view on the garden of eden. Somehow they let him in. Who is Selma Hayek?
    You did read the title, didn't you? A DEISTIC SATIRICAL TAKE ON

THE GARDEN OF EDEN

Do you know what the word "satirical" means? (HINT: Deists don't believe there was any Garden of Eden).

I pity you even more now that I know you never saw Selma Hayek doing the snake dance in Dusk to Dawn.
  15. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 01:39
    You did read the title, didn't you? A DEISTIC SATIRICAL TAKE ON

THE GARDEN OF EDEN

Do you know what the word "satirical" means? (HINT: Deists don't believe there was any Garden of Eden).

I pity you even more now that I know you never saw Selma Hayek doing the snake dance in Dusk to Dawn.
    Does not Satirical mean to make fun of? Is that not what satan does? Is that not what you have been doing?
    If Selma Hayek does not get saved , she will be spending a whole lot of time with the snake.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree