23000 dead

23000 dead

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Nov 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
Does not Satirical mean to make fun of? Is that not what satan does? Is that not what you have been doing?
If Selma Hayek does not get saved , she will be spending a whole lot of time with the snake.
I really don't know what to make of people like you and RBHILL. Part of me thinks no one could be so mind-numbingly stupid and brainwashed, so you guys must be parodying fundamentalist "Christians". But sometimes I actually think that you really "think" the way you post and that's truly scary. Please tell me it's all a put-on.

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
17 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by telerion
Yes, what a pity, but then we'd be left with mostly ugly chicks, cyberdweebs, and a few repressed blowhards.

While, by definition, such action would decrease our population (substantially) and certainly assuage our overpopulation problem. I'm afraid the treatment may be too severe and lead to an underpopulation problem. Worse yet, the underpopulati ...[text shortened]... romiscuous again. There would be some funky looking bastards walking the earth in the meantime.
That's where beer comes in; it improves looks.
Praise be.

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
17 Nov 05

Does not Satirical mean to make fun of? Is that not what satan does? Is that not what you have been doing?
If Selma Hayek does not get saved , she will be spending a whole lot of time with the snake.
I've got a snake for her.

b

Moves
17 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
I really don't know what to make of people like you and RBHILL. Part of me thinks no one could be so mind-numbingly stupid and brainwashed, so you guys must be parodying fundamentalist "Christians". But sometimes I actually think that you really "think" the way you post and that's truly scary. Please tell me it's all a put-on.
You know that the way you have been posting, you seem to be glad at the prospect of going to everlasting damnation. It seems that you are dearing GOD to put you there. In fact you don't even believe your own words.

b

Moves
17 Nov 05

Originally posted by KneverKnight
Then you will be where she and that other snake are going if you don't REPENT.

a

Forgotten

Moves
17 Nov 05

a snake???

not me i hope i am picky about where my snake goes

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Nov 05

Now Selma Hayek is damned, too? What a childish fool you are. Grow up, get out, have a few beers and get laid. You might actually stop being such a twit and someday look back at all this and say "What a self-righteous jerk I was! Now pass me that doober!"

d

Moves
17 Nov 05

Now Selma Hayek is damned, too? What a childish fool you are. Grow up, get out, have a few beers and get laid. You might actually stop being such a twit and someday look back at all this and say "What a self-righteous jerk I was! Now pass me that doober!"
I like to think that's where Darfius is at in his life right now. It's too bad we don't have a RHP Backslider's club.

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
17 Nov 05

Then you will be where she and that other snake are going if you don't REPENT.
Somehow, I doubt this.
Call me Thomas ...

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
17 Nov 05

Originally posted by aspviper666
a snake???

not me i hope i am picky about where my snake goes
Oh I dunno, nought wrong with that

http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/SalmaHayakPicture.jpg

b

Moves
17 Nov 05

Is Selma Hayek saved? If she is not , I hope she Repents and gets saved. Or else she will get the real Snake.

b

Moves
17 Nov 05

Somehow, I doubt this.
Call me Thomas ...
Thomas did find out, the Thruth

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Nov 05
1 edit

Is Selma Hayek saved? If she is not , I hope she Repents and gets saved. Or else she will get the real Snake.
Contrary to what your cult tells you, no one knows in this life if they are saved or not. You are arrogant to presume such a thing; you are not God and neither are the leaders of your cult. Try concentrating on being a decent human being (which you are clearly doing a lousy job of so far) and let the rest take care of itself. Someday I think you'll realize how foolish the ideas you hold so dear now are.

b

Moves
17 Nov 05

Contrary to what your cult tells you, no one knows in this life if they are saved or not. You are arrogant to presume such a thing; you are not God and neither are the leaders of your cult. Try concentrating on being a decent human being (which you are clearly doing a lousy job of so far) and let the rest take care of itself. Someday I think you'll realize how foolish the ideas you hold so dear now are.
THE WORD OF GOD, will continue to prove you wrong. The grace of GOD, stills gives you the opportunity to come to your right mind, and accept the Salvation that is freely offered by JESUS CHRIST. Repent and come to JESUS CHRIST. Repent before it is too late.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Nov 05
1 edit

THE WORD OF GOD, will continue to prove you wrong. The grace of GOD, stills gives you the opportunity to come to your right mind, and accept the Salvation that is freely offered by JESUS CHRIST. Repent and come to JESUS CHRIST. Repent before it is too late.
Do you talk to total strangers on the street like that? Do you realize what a nut you sound like? The phrase "right mind" really doesn't belong in the middle of a rant like that. You sound like somebody desperately trying to convince themself, not others.