1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 20:40
    How many people did God kill in one day for having premarital sex?
    23,000 - "Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand" (1 Corinthians 10:8).
  2. London
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:04
    Originally posted by STANG
    23,000 - "Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand" (1 Corinthians 10:8).
    A pity He doesn't do so today - would solve most of our population problems.
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:09
    Originally posted by STANG
    After reading all of your post on your threads. What really is the question you are asking? You have truly given the reasons and the cause for each incident. What is/are the question(s) or answer(s) you are seeking?
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:11
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    After reading all of your post on your threads. What really is the question you are asking? You have truly given the reasons and the cause for each incident. What is/are the question(s) or answer(s) you are seeking?
    Here's the question it raises in my mind:

"Where is the love?"
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:121 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. London
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:21
    Originally posted by darvlay

"Where is the love?"
    The love is in that God points out to the children of Israel (and later, the Church) what right and wrong is instead of leaving them unguided.
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:221 edit

"Where is the love?"
    Where is the Love? Which love,..........The love of GOD for mankind, or the love of GOD by mankind.
  8. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:23
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I've been waiting for you two to hook up. The perfect storm - spamming troll meets wingnut Christian. My guess is that the union of you two will cause RHP's server to explode and flames to shoot out the monitors of every subscriber. It's like in Ghostbusters when the guys crossed the streams.

To answer your question - what is it that Stang seeks - one word. Attention. The negative type will do.
    hmmmmmmmmm
  9. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:28
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Attention.
    'nuff said.
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:35
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    The love is in that God points out to the children of Israel (and later, the Church) what right and wrong is instead of leaving them unguided...

...or wiping them off the face of the Earth via drowning and disease.

I still don't see the love, LH. Maybe I need to put on my irrational hat.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:39
    The love is in that God points out to the children of Israel (and later, the Church) what right and wrong is instead of leaving them unguided.
    Could he have pointed this out by writing a strong letter rather than mass murdering them?
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:42
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Where is the Love? Which love,..........The love of GOD for mankind, or the love of GOD by mankind.
    Shut up.
  13. London
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:45
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Could he have pointed this out by writing a strong letter rather than mass murdering them?
    What do you think the Pentateuch is?
  14. London
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:48
    [b]The love is in that God points out to the children of Israel (and later, the Church) what right and wrong is instead of leaving them unguided...

...or wiping them off the face of the Earth via drowning and disease.

I still don't see the love, LH. Maybe I need to put on my irrational hat.[/b]
    No, you need to put on your "Dad" hat.
  15. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:49
    A pity He doesn't do so today - would solve most of our population problems.
    Yes, what a pity, but then we'd be left with mostly ugly chicks, cyberdweebs, and a few repressed blowhards.

While, by definition, such action would decrease our population (substantially) and certainly assuage our overpopulation problem. I'm afraid the treatment may be too severe and lead to an underpopulation problem. Worse yet, the underpopulation problem will not be correct easily given the population traits mentioned above. The only solution would be to wait for the young virgins to grow up enough to get promiscuous again. There would be some funky looking bastards walking the earth in the meantime.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree