1. London
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:52
    Originally posted by telerion
    Yes, what a pity, but then we'd be left with mostly ugly chicks, cyberdweebs, and a few repressed blowhards.

While, by definition, such action would decrease our population (substantially) and certainly assuage our overpopulation problem. I'm afraid the treatment may be too severe and lead to an underpopulation problem. Worse yet, the underpopulati ...[text shortened]... romiscuous again. There would be some funky looking bastards walking the earth in the meantime.
    And lots and lots of Christians.

Without contraception, we should repopulate the world in no time.

🙂
  2. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:53
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Could he have pointed this out by writing a strong letter rather than mass murdering them?
    HE tried that, not only did he speak to man, HE wrote it on stone.
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:55
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Shut up.
    whoa......... I'm impressed
  4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:561 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:58
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    HE tried that, not only did he speak to man, HE wrote it on stone.
    So God failed?
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:10
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    So, no middle ground?

No, say, I dunno...send maybe a big thunderstorm first? Hell, why not just come out of the clouds and say, "YO! Israel! You're pissing ME off!"
    Israel had been warned over and over again. Then HE sent JESUS CHRIST. I believe that was that was the last warning.
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:11
    So God failed?
    GOD did not fail, man still has the freedom of choice. Listen and do or listen and ignore.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:11
    Israel had been warned over and over again. Then HE sent JESUS CHRIST. I believe that was that was the last warning.
    Sending Jesus was a "warning"? What an odd theology you have!
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:13
    GOD did not fail, man still has the freedom of choice. Listen and do or listen and ignore.
    Sure he failed. YOU said "he tried that" i.e. he tried to persuade Man to mend his sinful ways. Man didn't. So, IF God tried something and it didn't work, he failed. That's the English language.
  10. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:16
    Sending Jesus was a "warning"? What an odd theology you have!
    GOD sent JESUE CHRIST to bring Salvation, and also once again warn Mankind once again what is comming.
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:18
    Sure he failed. YOU said "he tried that" i.e. he tried to persuade Man to mend his sinful ways. Man didn't. So, IF God tried something and it didn't work, he failed. That's the English language.
    Man failed. You keep blaming GOD, but you never put the blame where it belongs. On mankind and the forces of evil.
  13. London
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:21
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    no1, you have to be really careful with your language. If you address bf101 as "YOU" for like two consecutive days, HE will note your capitalization and think you view HIM as the Second Coming. And then all hell will break loose.

Jesus man, think!
    Jesus man, think!

Now, don't go calling no1 "Jesus man" - or people will REALLY think he is HIM.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:391 edit
    Man failed. You keep blaming GOD, but you never put the blame where it belongs. On mankind and the forces of evil.
    Grow up. I don't "blame God" since I'm certain your God doesn't exist. What I am trying to point out to you is that you either use language very incorrectly or your ideas are very confused or most likely, both. YOU said God "tried" something; when something is "tried" and it doesn't succeed in what it was "trying" to do, it "fails". This is the English language. "Try" and learn it.
  15. The sky
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 22:48
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    No, you need to put on your "Dad" hat.
    How does the "Dad" hat help? Would a father kill some of his children to show the others that it's not a good idea to do something wrong? Maybe I need a new hat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree