9am is too early.

9am is too early.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
11 Aug 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
My point is that rash and quick decisions are often made while drunk....and hardly not the best.
Decisions that are "rash" and "not the best" are not necessarily immoral.

Moves
11 Aug 18

Your obsession with cheese has likely jaded your perspective of this study.
Right?
Why do you hate hamsters so much? Why sir, why?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Aug 18

The point you're missing is that WHEN you get to the stage of being drunk, your decision making process is compromised. Not sure why you cannot comprehend this.
You are speaking for yourself. Not everybody is affected by alcohol in the same way. Many people make very bad decisions even when sober. Some make worse decisions after 2 drinks. Some can drink to the point of intoxication and staggering and still not make bad decisions. Your continued insistence that one rule applies to all people shows your lack of experience and poor judgment in this issue.

Generally you are a person of poor judgment, and this is my conclusion after many years of reading your posts. Poor judgment when sober means worse judgment when drunk. Good judgment when sober does not necessarily mean poor judgment when drunk.

Moves
11 Aug 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Decisions that are "rash" and "not the best" are not necessarily immoral.
Indeed. It is also possible that well-considered sober decisions could have a higher probability of immortality.

Moves
11 Aug 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
You are speaking for yourself. Not everybody is affected by alcohol in the same way. Many people make very bad decisions even when sober. Some make worse decisions after 2 drinks. Some can drink to the point of intoxication and staggering and still not make bad decisions. Your continued insistence that one rule applies to all people shows your lack of exper ...[text shortened]... udgment when drunk. Good judgment when sober does not necessarily mean poor judgment when drunk.
Welcome to the discussion sir. Just to update, we carried out a site-wide poll and it was unanimously agreed that Chaney lost this argument 3 pages ago.

c

Moves
11 Aug 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Welcome to the discussion sir. Just to update, we carried out a site-wide poll and it was unanimously agreed that Chaney lost this argument 3 pages ago.
Wrong!!
The only conclusion thus far is that most posters here are defending their right to get drunk.
Including hamsters.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Aug 18

Wrong!!
The only conclusion thus far is that most posters here are defending their right to get drunk.
Including hamsters.
Many of the patriarchs of old and friends of God drank alcohol, including the Son of God. Some did in fact pass out drunk. They nevertheless were God's chosen. Getting drunk is not a right, its a gift of God. Did you read my earlier post about what Solomon [the wisest of men] said about the issue?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Aug 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I agree.

As a general rule Chaney tends to lose every argument from the very first post 😀

Moves
11 Aug 18

Wrong!!
Including hamsters.
Okay, let's grasp the nettle sir.

Mr X is well behaved when sober. However, when drunk, behaves in an immoral fashion.

It is not the alcohol however that is to blame for the immorality. (Or Jesus). The alcohol, for Mr X, merely compromises the self-control he has when sober.

c

Moves
11 Aug 18

I agree.

As a general rule Chaney tends to lose every argument from the very first post 😀
I have no time for your immature statements. 🙂

But I did miss what you posted about Solomon.

Moves
11 Aug 18

At what stage sir did you realize you had lost this argument?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Aug 18

If you want to discuss what the bible says then have your ducks in a row before you open your mouth.

c

Moves
11 Aug 18

If you want to discuss what the bible says then have your ducks in a row before you open your mouth.
Why don't you just lose the jerk attitude and direct me to the page you quoted Solomon?

How about that?

Moves
11 Aug 18

Why don't you just lose the jerk attitude and direct me to the page you quoted Solomon?

How about that?
Go to the second page of the Spirituality forum and the thread 'Christianity in my life.' Go to the 5th page and the 18th post down.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Aug 18

How about that?
This is your thread. Figure it out.