1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 00:181 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    So neither of you can explain what this "understanding of God" is that you and her, or maybe just her, claim that dogs have? I am not surprised. Do you believe cats have a better understanding of God than dogs, according to Suzianne's theory, or do cats have a lesser understanding of God. If there is a difference between dogs' and cats' understanding of God, wha ...[text shortened]... e examples of the discrepancy? Do cats also have a better understanding of God than some people?
    I was referring to the following statement to you by Suzianne:
    You wouldn't get it even if I told you, you're not equipped.

😏

By the way, Suzianne also said the following to you:
    Figure it out yourself, that is, IF you have the ability. If you don't, too bad.

I will second that motion.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 00:23
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Bulldog - Understands the concept of transubstantiation. Prefers to discuss biscuits.

Beagle - Mostly agnostic. Wants to believe but confused by all the evil and poor quality biscuits in the world.

Collie - Has a Zoroastrian understanding of God, believing light was created from darkness. This understanding hasn't improved its ability to fetc ...[text shortened]...
    Alaskan Malamute - Refused to take part in this survey.

P.S Don't get me started on cats...
    That's pretty good, keep it up. πŸ˜€
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 01:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    But she seems unable to explain what understanding of God dogs have.
    No. No, I told you you won't get it. There is scripture for this, too, I just have to find it. Meanwhile, no, I am fully able to explain, and I have done so. The problem is that you seem unable to understand.

It's either that, or you refuse to understand just so you can badger me for your own amusement.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 01:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you believe that dogs have a better understanding of God than some people do, then you are claiming that dogs have some understanding of God. If you are unable to explain what this understanding of God is, then it means that your whole claim about people, dogs and God is just daft. Indeed, this is probably why you are being evasive and deflecting. If, as you ...[text shortened]... n the understanding at some point in their lives, or do they simply learn it as they grow older?
    Clearly, they are born with the understanding. Also as clearly, you have my full quote, why don't you just repeat it to yourself again and again until you gain understanding? As I said, you're not stupid, so this farce of pretending not to understand must be more of your game. Well, go play with yourself, then.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 01:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    So neither of you can explain what this "understanding of God" is that you and her, or maybe just her, claim that dogs have? I am not surprised. Do you believe cats have a better understanding of God than dogs, according to Suzianne's theory, or do cats have a lesser understanding of God. If there is a difference between dogs' and cats' understanding of God, wha ...[text shortened]... e examples of the discrepancy? Do cats also have a better understanding of God than some people?
    Good lord, you must be one of the densest men I have ever known.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 01:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I guess Suzianne was right. Well, I tried. 😏
    Told ya. πŸ™‚
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 01:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    As I said, you're not stupid, so this farce of pretending not to understand must be more of your game. Well, go play with yourself, then.
    I am not pretending not to understand, I am pressing you to explain your ridiculous claim and you can't. What "understanding of God" do you reckon dogs have? For example, does it vary from dog to dog?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 01:402 edits
    No. No, I told you you won't get it. There is scripture for this, too, I just have to find it. Meanwhile, no, I am fully able to explain, and I have done so. The problem is that you seem unable to understand.

It's either that, or you refuse to understand just so you can badger me for your own amusement.
    Ok, like I said there is scripture for why unbelievers like FMF find it so hard to understand.

Here it is: (let's see if they can understand this: )

"And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them." -- Matthew 13:11-17, KJV

It is the willful choice not to see or hear the truth of God which closes their eyes and ears, because they do not wish to understand with their heart, nor to be converted or healed.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 01:42
    Ok, like I said there is scripture for why unbelievers like FMF find it so hard to understand.

Here it is: (let's see if they can understand thisπŸ™‚

"And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them." -- Matthew 13:11-17, KJV

It is the willful choice not to see or hear the truth of God which closes their eyes and ears, because they do not wish to be converted or healed.

The question is, what "understanding of God" is it that you claim dogs have? Tell me about the dogs, what their understanding is, how they come about it, and how you came about this information about dogs' understanding.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree