A better understanding of God

A better understanding of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Its no one else's business what I reveal, this was my intent although it came out kind of wrong.
It did because your were apparently over eager to land a blow. You even thought better of it yourself, albeit a bit late.

rc

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
It did because your were apparently over eager to land a blow. You even thought better of it yourself, albeit a bit late.
So?

F

Moves
09 Apr 15

So?
You said: What I choose to reveal about my family in a public forum is none of your business. I think, not only does it become everyone's business, but they are also entitled to ask you about it and ask for more. Just as you are entitled to reveal only what you want.

rc

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
You said: What I choose to reveal about my family in a public forum is none of your business. I think, not only does it become everyone's business, but they are also entitled to ask you about it and ask for more. Just as you are entitled to reveal only what you want.
I know what I said and if you think that it becomes everyone's business then fine, I have agreed that it does, why you are labouring the point I cannot say.

F

Moves
09 Apr 15

I know what I said and if you think that it becomes everyone's business then fine, I have agreed that it does, why you are labouring the point I cannot say.
A general point can be extracted from your behaviour I think. I think revealing stuff and then trying to score points by playing the none-of-your-business card, when you are asked about what you revealed, is poor form.

rc

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
A general point can be extracted from your behaviour I think. I think revealing stuff and then trying to score points by playing the none-of-your-business card, when you are asked about what you revealed, is poor form.
So you think its poor form. good for you. What am I supposed to do with that?

F

Moves
09 Apr 15

So you think its poor form. good for you. What am I supposed to do with that?
Maybe take it on board. As you know, I think you sell yourself short here. 😉

rc

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Maybe take it on board. As you know, I think you sell yourself short here. 😉
yes ill do that, thanks, will that be all?

F

Moves
09 Apr 15

yes ill do that, thanks, will that be all?
Oh I doubt it. 😀

rc

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Oh I doubt it. 😀
You have more?

F

Moves
09 Apr 15

You have more?
Not this evening. It's ten past eleven here.

rc

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Not this evening. It's ten past eleven here.
Thankyou i am also tired, its been an exhausting day, i have worked all day in the sun, wearing factor fifty lotion, my eyes are stinging, my body painful and I am crying out for a cold drink of Fullers London Porter. If I need readjustment again I will drop in, 4Sure.

Moves
09 Apr 15

No more than you choose to be a slaphead.
i have a fine head of hair. i would even use the word 'luxurious'.

so back onto your family member....i seem to remember that think people choose what they think and do (freewill and all that)....so, does your family member choose to think and act in a way that doctors label as suffering from a mental health problem? could they choose to not have a mental health problem?

rc

Moves
09 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
i have a fine head of hair. i would even use the word 'luxurious'.

so back onto your family member....i seem to remember that think people choose what they think and do (freewill and all that)....so, does your family member choose to think and act in a way that doctors label as suffering from a mental health problem? could they choose to not have a mental health problem?
In the immortal words of Stewie Griffin, 'Go away Fat man!'

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
The JWs who canvass this area do so on Saturday mornings.

Edit: Although I was surprised this last Tuesday. I was leaving my house for a doctor's appointment and was approached by a white man with a Stetson and a very attractive black woman. I was wondering why they were out on a Tuesday. Normally we have a group of three older white people, two men and a woman, going around on Saturday mornings.
Do you ever engage with them if they knock on your door?

I have done on occasions.