A Jehovah's Witness contradiction or plain hypocrisy?

A Jehovah's Witness contradiction or plain hypocrisy?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
05 Jan 14

Originally posted by divegeester
What you do to people who leave your church is unscriptural. Show in those scriptures how it is please?
scriptures mention those who are drunkards, do we or do we not have a right, according top scripture to remove perpetual and habitual drunkards from our congregation.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jan 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Is disfellowshipping or shunning scriptural or unscriptural?
Is disfellowshipping a Watchtower term? And when did the practice come into existence?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 14

Is disfellowshipping or shunning scriptural or unscriptural?
You are a coward and a bully robbie. You lack the moral fibre to explain your treatment of people who simply want to leave your church. You know it is wrong and yet you will sit there at your keyboard and defend it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jan 14

No, I'm saying that what you do to people is a disgusting perversion of those scriptures.
Wow, you REALLY have a hard on against JW's don't you?

rc

Moves
05 Jan 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Is disfellowshipping a Watchtower term? And when did the practice come into existence?
the apostle Paul as you can read in the Bible removed a man for sexual deviancy, its been practised since then, i am unsure if its our term or not.

rc

Moves
05 Jan 14

You are a coward and a bully robbie. You lack the moral fibre to explain your treatment of people who simply want to leave your church. You know it is wrong and yet you will sit there at your keyboard and defend it.
just answer the question or spare us your theatrics, no one cares what you think.

rc

Moves
05 Jan 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
he loves us really but he cannot bring himself to say it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 14

scriptures mention those who are drunkards, do we or do we not have a right, according top scripture to remove perpetual and habitual drunkards from our congregation.
Possibly you do. But that is not the issue in question, they are the minority.

Your church has a high turnover of people and it is those well behaved people who simply want to leave and are subsequently abused by you, Galveston and the rest of the bullies.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 14

just answer the question or spare us your theatrics, no one cares what you think.
I have. What you do to people who leave your church is unscriptural. How many more times.

rc

Moves
05 Jan 14

Your church has a high turnover of people and it is those well behaved people who simply want to leave and are subsequently abused by you, Galveston and the rest of the bullies.
what about fornicators, do we have the right to remove unrepentant fornicators?

rc

Moves
05 Jan 14
1 edit

the vast majority of people are removed for unrepentant sexual immorality, you noob you don't know anything.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Rather than rail against the whole of the religious world like an apocalyptic Captian Ahab asking dumb questions, I try to be selective and specific in pointing out religious abuse and corruption.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 14

what about fornicators, do we have the right to remove unrepentant fornicators?
You have the right to remove formicators from your congregation.

rc

Moves
05 Jan 14

Rather than rail against the whole of the religious world like an apocalyptic Captian Ahab asking dumb questions, I try to be selective and specific in pointing out religious abuse and corruption.
can you cite any other organisation other than Jehovahs witnesses that you have attempted to defame?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jan 14

the apostle Paul as you can read in the Bible removed a man for sexual deviancy, its been practised since then, i am unsure if its our term or not.
What does the Bible say of those who wish to leave but have done no wrong?