a reprobate mind

a reprobate mind

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I think you miss the point here sonship. My moral framework is not a 'preference.' Mint choc chip ice-cream is a preference, not whether or not I think it is okay to commit murder.

Would you accept 'preference' in regards to your chosen faith, that you could wake up tomorrow and arbitrarily decided to try a spell at Hinduism? Or is your faith fund ...[text shortened]... ty' dictates or influences my actions. You may require that to be a decent human being, I don't.
Hence the reason why I away say that the man is a mouthworshipper, he preaches it, he breathes it, he professes it and it is core to his character. Mouth worship for him is what makes a man righteous. Mouth worship for him is what God wants.

For him the fact that he professes a belief in Christ, is alone what is responsible for his superiority. You, a professed nonbeliever, can do what, you can be how good in heart and in character, you are nothing compared to someone who profess faith with their mouth, but who also continue to live without good morals and values.

Their version of Christianity is a joke. God will laugh at them if they come to Christ will that attitude.

Moves
19 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
Where's the justice for his 6,000,000 victims if he is the recipient of the "undeserved mercy" you spoke of?
It all depends on who defines and implements 'justice'.

Moves
19 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
Adolf Eichmann was caught. And punished. What are you on about?
Do you think the punishment was fair and provided justice for the victims?

F

Moves
19 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
Do you think the punishment was fair and provided justice for the victims?
I personally believe he should have lived out the rest of his days behind bars.

F

Moves
19 Jun 17

FMF: Where's the justice for his 6,000,000 victims if he is the recipient of the "undeserved mercy" you spoke of?

It all depends on who defines and implements 'justice'.
So you are saying his 6,000,000 victims did get justice?

Moves
19 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
Well, justice is not perfect. People get away with crimes. That doesn't alter 'where the buck stops' does it?

You said Adolf Eichmann might have been "forgiven" and "saved" if he had been suitably repentant before his death and received "undeserved mercy" from your god figure.

Where's the justice in that for his 6,000,000 victims?
On the one hand you say justice is not perfect on the other hand you seem to be demanding perfect justice. Who other than God could administer 'perfect justice'?

F

Moves
19 Jun 17

On the one hand you say justice is not perfect on the other hand you seem to be demanding perfect justice.
In which post was I "demanding perfect justice"?

F

Moves
19 Jun 17

Who other than God could administer 'perfect justice'?
In what way is it "perfect"?

Moves
19 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
In which post was I "demanding perfect justice"?
I said it seemed like you were. "Where's the justice in that for his 6,000,000 victims?"

F

Moves
19 Jun 17

I said it seemed like you were. "Where's the justice in that for his 6,000,000 victims?"
Yes, but in which post did I seem to be "demanding perfect justice"? You introduced the word "perfect" in this way. The only time I used the word "perfect" was when I said that "justice isn't perfect". How can you possibly - honestly - construe from what I have said that I am "demanding perfect justice"?

Moves
19 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
In what way is it "perfect"?
Perfect in the sense that God knows everything from the motives of the heart to the thoughts he would have all the necessary information to judge each situation to perfection. If Adolf Eichmann had a mental issue that human judges could not pick up this detail would not escape God.

Moves
19 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
Yes, but in which post did I [b]seem to be "demanding perfect justice"? You introduced the word "perfect" in this way. The only time I used the word "perfect" was when I said that "justice isn't perfect". How can you possibly - honestly - construe from what I have said that I am "demanding perfect justice"?[/b]
So if justice is not perfect, and you assume it isn't what would stop someone from doing something if they knew they could get away with it?

F

Moves
19 Jun 17

Perfect in the sense that God knows everything from the motives of the heart to the thoughts he would have all the necessary information to judge each situation to perfection.
What are the different punishments that your god figure metes out when he "judges each situation to perfection"?

F

Moves
19 Jun 17

So if justice is not perfect, and you assume it isn't what would stop someone from doing something if they knew they could get away with it?
In almost all cases, their moral compass stops them. Why do Christians commit crimes ?

Moves
19 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
What are the different punishments that your god figure metes out when he "judges each situation to perfection"?
I would imagine something similar to the concept of karma, in biblical terms they could be considered 'blessings and curses'.