1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Joined
    24 Sep '02
    Moves
    96652
    10 Mar '09 16:48
    According to the Christian belief where does the soul of an aborted fetus go after being aborted ? I can't imagine Hell would be the destination. So whats left ? Heaven is where the little bundles must go I would think. If they do go to Heaven then they just missed the life on earth experience, but went straight into paradise for eternity. Not that bad of a deal really.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    10 Mar '09 17:071 edit
    Originally posted by buckky
    According to the Christian belief where does the soul of an aborted fetus go after being aborted ? I can't imagine Hell would be the destination. So whats left ? Heaven is where the little bundles must go I would think. If they do go to Heaven then they just missed the life on earth experience, but went straight into paradise for eternity. Not that bad of a deal really.
    Perhaps the abortion industry should post signs saying as much. Perhaps like this, "A soul aborted is a soul for Jesus, so why not have an abortion today?"
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148423
    10 Mar '09 17:19
    Originally posted by whodey
    Perhaps the abortion industry should post signs saying as much. Perhaps like this, "A soul aborted is a soul for Jesus, so why not have an abortion today?"
    Or a murdered child through abortion is a soul for Jesus, put the blood
    of the innocent on your hands today through the action of abortion or
    abortions support.
    Kelly
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    10 Mar '09 19:09
    Originally posted by whodey
    Perhaps the abortion industry should post signs saying as much. Perhaps like this, "A soul aborted is a soul for Jesus, so why not have an abortion today?"
    This is actually an interesting question. I've tried to pose it on here, but it has proved too brutal to get much response.

    If you are a Christian, and you believe that fetuses [of any trimester] are persons with the right to life, and they are guaranteed to go to heaven if they die, then wouldn't it be prudent to kill them before they have a chance to reject Christ?

    I would imagine the only defense is to claim that you are not sure if they go to heaven, but then you are faced with the unpleasant thought of them going to hell despite their innocence.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    10 Mar '09 19:10
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Or a murdered child through abortion is a soul for Jesus, put the blood
    of the innocent on your hands today through the action of abortion or
    abortions support.
    Kelly
    Why shouldn't they? Heaven is eternal bliss, right? They'd be doing the children a favor.
  6. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    10 Mar '09 19:11
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Or a murdered child through abortion is a soul for Jesus, put the blood
    of the innocent on your hands today through the action of abortion or
    abortions support.
    Kelly
    "There is no one righteous, not even one;
    there is no one who understands,
    no one who seeks God.
    All have turned away,
    they have together become worthless;
    there is no one who does good,
    not even one."

    We're certainly not born innocent...
  7. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    10 Mar '09 19:30
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    "There is no one righteous, not even one;
    there is no one who understands,
    no one who seeks God.
    All have turned away,
    they have together become worthless;
    there is no one who does good,
    not even one."

    We're certainly not born innocent...
    So, if an infant dies in a car crash, they just go to hell? Hardly seems fair. They never even got a chance to accept Jesus.
  8. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    42
    Joined
    16 Mar '07
    Moves
    7738
    10 Mar '09 19:38
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    So, if an infant dies in a car crash, they just go to hell? Hardly seems fair. They never even got a chance to accept Jesus.
    Life's unfair.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    10 Mar '09 19:53
    If any child who never had a chance to chose, is not let in into heaven but goes to hell, then in reality, god is evil.
    Christianity cannot ever be a religion for me to chose because of this cruelty of their god.
  10. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    10 Mar '09 19:58
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    So, if an infant dies in a car crash, they just go to hell? Hardly seems fair. They never even got a chance to accept Jesus.
    Those who die before the age of accountability, i.e., the point of a person's life when they become conscious of the decision before them relative to God, are tranferred to heaven immediately at the point of death.

    A person's name is taken out of the Book of Lives when they ask for it to be removed by virtue of their rejection of the Lord Jesus Christ. For those who reach the age of accountability, this occurs at death.
  11. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    10 Mar '09 20:02
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I would imagine the only defense is to claim that you are not sure if they go to heaven,
    Actually there is another defense. Gods command not to kill. If you don't mind taking the blame for disobeying God, you might still be doing the victim a favor. It might also work with older people too.
  12. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    10 Mar '09 20:04
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    i.e., the point of a person's life when they become conscious of the decision before them relative to God,
    Since I am not conscious of such a decision, have I not yet reached the age of accountability?
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    10 Mar '09 20:45
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Actually there is another defense. Gods command not to kill. If you don't mind taking the blame for disobeying God, you might still be doing the victim a favor. It might also work with older people too.
    Exactly. Even if my soul is lost because of the killings, think of how many souls I'd save. That would be a true sacrifice.
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    10 Mar '09 21:111 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Why shouldn't they? Heaven is eternal bliss, right? They'd be doing the children a favor.
    the whole argument rests on the premise that we have an eternal soul, something that transcends death and goes to the afterlife. NOT a biblical teaching!
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    10 Mar '09 22:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the whole argument rests on the premise that we have an eternal soul, something that transcends death and goes to the afterlife. NOT a biblical teaching!
    You don't think that people go to heaven after they die?

    Do you think that anything at all happens after death?
Back to Top