1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 06:54
    The Great White Throne Judgment (Revelation 20:11-15 NASB) 05 Jan '14 Thread 157295 (Page 1)

"At the point of Salvation, every new Believers in Christ is an ignorant infant in terms of their applicable knowledge of the promises, plan and prohibitions of God; of Isagogic, Categorical and Exegetical Principles involved in understanding the content in The Word of God; and equally ignorant of creation, dispensations, doctrinal rationales, their practical applications.

Some are taught accurate basic doctrine as children at home. Some eventually become serious about learning the full realm of Bible Doctrine. God the Holy Spirit will provide their right pastor/teacher convenient to their locale or by MP3CD or other media to listen to in their homes, so that they may expose themselves systematically to the accurate verse by verse teaching of scripture from the original languages and continue to mature in knowledge and in acquiring the Mind of Christ.

No Believer has an excuse for ignorance. Yet, some lack the desire and discipline required to grow out of infancy; these are often the Christians who have barely a thimble full of accurate knowledge yet claim they know everything about everything, espousing as absolute truth their acquired taboos, ceremonial observances no longer authorized for the Church Age, half truths mixed with error, outright falsehoods and their own infallible personal opinions. They confuse the simplest of issues and understandably become the targets of ridicule and derision for unbelievers, hindering the cause of Christ.

Among Christ's final words to His Disciples at the crucifixion were, "Feed my sheep". Believers are instructed to grow in Grace. God the Holy Spirit enables all Believer in Christ to learn answers to their continuing questions and to discern."
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 06:58
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    The witness of any believer in Christ who provides unbelievers inaccurate and/or false biblical information is severely minimized if not entirely negated. Though such believers will not lose their salvation, they will run the risk of being at peril [or in danger] of suffering loss of reward for not redeeming the time to grow in grace, acquire and apply the Mind [thinking] of Christ.
    If, as you claim, Christians with different doctrinal interpretations from you cannot "lose their salvation", what "loss of reward" is it you reckon they can nevertheless "suffer"? If, as you say, they cannot "lose their salvation" what is the substance of the "peril" that you think they face?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 07:07
    "Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children, and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself for us,
    an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma." (Ephesians 5:1-2)
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 08:15
    The witness of any believer in Christ who provides unbelievers inaccurate and/or false biblical information is severely minimized if not entirely negated. Though such believers [dg insert: those who provide inaccurate information] will not lose their salvation, they will run the risk of being at peril [or in danger] of suffering loss of reward for not redeeming the time to grow in grace, acquire and apply the Mind [thinking] of Christ
    But you are talking about the "peril" of providing incorrect information. I'm not interested in that am I...

I am asking you what peril am I in for rejecting YOUR interpretation of the information YOU are providing? Why is this question so difficult for you to answer directly, honestly and succinctly?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 09:10
    For someone so reluctant to discuss his views on hell, Grampy Bobby certainly seems to start a lot of threads on the subject.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 10:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I am asking you what peril am I in for rejecting YOUR interpretation of the information YOU are providing? Why is this question so difficult for you to answer directly, honestly and succinctly?
    But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

(Revelation 21:8 KJV)
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 11:15
    But you are talking about the "peril" of providing incorrect information. I'm not interested in that am I...

"The witness of any believer in Christ who provides unbelievers inaccurate and/or false biblical information is severely minimized if not entirely negated. Though such believers will not lose their salvation, they will run the risk of being at peril [or in danger] of suffering loss of reward for not redeeming the time to grow in grace, acquire and apply the Mind [thinking] of Christ. Following personal faith in Christ, God's plan is for us to glorify Him in time."

"But you are talking about the "peril" of providing incorrect information. I'm not interested in that am I..."

Apparently not.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 11:241 edit
    For someone so reluctant to discuss his views on hell, Grampy Bobby certainly seems to start a lot of threads on the subject.
    The Great White Throne Judgment: "11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose [a]presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:11-15)

If you reject the truth revealed in Revelation 20:11-15,
    please make a logical statement identifying and/or explaining the empirical or rational basis of your decision.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 16:141 edit
    Archived RHP Spirituality Forum Threads (OP)

"Here's an opportunity to resurrect spirituality related topics which may still be of interest;
    please include the thread link and original post in its entirety. 'Another' example follows:

"Teaching Creationism is a crime." Original post by Subscriber Pianoman1 on 23 Oct '13 Thread 156033

"To teach young children today that the world is less than 10,000 years old amounts to the most awful abuse. To warp young minds with the staggeringly ignorant dictum that faith is more important than evidence is more harmful than sexual abuse. To deny the youth of today access to scientific empiricism because it doesn't corroborate a fable written by a wandering desert tribesman 4,000 years ago is lunacy. These wicked views implanted in young minds can be incredibly overpowering, a form of brainwashing, and they will take a stranglehold on their curiosity and love of knowledge. I believe the teaching of Creationism in schools to be a very serious crime."

Your thoughts on this long running twenty nine page thread's topic?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 18:21
    [b]Archived RHP Spirituality Forum Threads (OP)

"Here's an opportunity to resurrect spirituality related topics which may still be of interest;
    please include the thread link and original post in its entirety. 'Another' example follows:

"Teaching Creationism is a crime." Original post by Sub ...[text shortened]... _________________________

Your thoughts on this long running twenty nine page thread's topic?[/b]
    I am coming to the conclusion that you are nowhere near as smart and informed as you make out you are. I ask you a simple question (oftentimes) and you are unable to answer. You have nothing for me I'm afraid.

Best.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 18:43
    I am coming to the conclusion that you are nowhere near as smart and informed as you make out you are. I ask you a simple question (oftentimes) and you are unable to answer. You have nothing for me I'm afraid.

Best.
    Thanks for participating in this conversation; please seek additional information you're seeking from your pastor-teacher.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 05:234 edits
    Thanks for participating in this conversation; please seek additional information you're seeking from your pastor-teacher.
    When you say "additional", additional to what? You say nothing Grampy Bobby, you provide no insight, you answer no questions, (at least with nothing other than either empty platitudes or copy/pasting other people's words, or even worse, your own words over and over and over again), you provide no guidance, no discipline, no ministry, you refuse to engage in debate and end up being of no help whatsoever. Other than your tedious lists and copy/pastes you also seem to enjoy using scripture in a sort of perverse boost to your passive-aggressive jabs. Surely this is not all you are?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 06:44
    When you say "additional", additional to what? You say nothing Grampy Bobby, you provide no insight, you answer no questions, (at least with nothing other than either empty platitudes or copy/pasting other people's words, or even worse, your own words over and over and over again), you provide no guidance, no discipline, no ministry, you refuse to engage ...[text shortened]... ure in a sort of perverse boost to your passive-aggressive jabs. Surely this is not all you are?
    You seem offended or perhaps just in a bad mood.
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 09:243 edits
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 09:351 edit
    deleted

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree