Achived RHP Spirituality Forum Threads

Achived RHP Spirituality Forum Threads

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Mature men and women handle both life and death issues in stride.
What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
I will delete my posts after you delete what you posted, which I think you should.
I've already edited mine as I'm sure GB will want to do the right thing and recognise his error.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I suggest that, now that you have started a thread about Mike, you should take down the post in question, Grampy Bobby. It's in very poor taste.
Done twice.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Apr 15

Done.
I think it was the reference to Mike's death that needed removing not the dig at me.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
What the heck is that supposed to mean?
Pressure is what life does to us all; stress is what we do to ourselves; maturing believers in Christ absorb adversities, thanks to His grace.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Apr 15
1 edit

Pressure is what life does to us all; stress is what we do to ourselves; maturing believers in Christ absorb adversities, thanks to His grace.
You remember when I said "meaningless platitudes"....?

F

Moves
27 Apr 15
1 edit

Done.
deleted

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
You deleted the wrong part of your post.
Quite baffling.

F

Moves
27 Apr 15

Quite baffling.
I want to show you my dirty underwear in private.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 15

As you repeatedly tell everyone elsewhere, I am as prejudiced, ignorant, and hate-filled as the perpetrators of the American 19th and 20th century black lynchings.
On the contrary I retracted the assertion. I have told you I have retracted the assertion about ten? times. I have evidence that I have retracted the assertion. Why you persist in your delusion is known only to you.

F

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
On the contrary I retracted the assertion. I have told you I have retracted the assertion about ten? times. I have evidence that I have retracted the assertion. Why you persist in your delusion is known only to you.
One page 38 of Thread 163832 a day or so ago you accused divegeester of having "the same moral disposition" as lynch mob murderers. What part of that have you retracted in the meantime?

F

Moves
27 Apr 15

Done twice.
I commend you.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 15
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
One page 38 of Thread 163832 a day or so ago you accused divegeester of having "the same moral disposition" as lynch mob murderers. What part of that have you retracted in the meantime?
None, not a jot, bigotry is bigotry wherever it is found, same as ignorance and prejudice, they merely differ in degrees. What I have retracted and have evidence that I have retracted is that he is equally as bigoted and ignorant etc He keeps regurgitating my original statement which I have retracted and have evidence that I have retracted. Have I or have I not retracted the statement that he is equally as bigoted, prejudiced etc or have I not?

F

Moves
27 Apr 15

As you repeatedly tell everyone elsewhere, I am as prejudiced, ignorant, and hate-filled as the perpetrators of the American 19th and 20th century black lynchings.
He said he did not know if you were "equally" as prejudiced, ignorant, and hate-filled as C19th murderers, so all he retracted was the word "equally" but he continued to say you had the same moral disposition as those murderers.

He talked about the "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" of the lynch mobs, but the only example he gave of your supposed "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" was your criticisms of the doctrines of his religious group.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
He said he did not know if you were "equally" as prejudiced, ignorant, and hate-filled as C19th murderers, so all he retracted was the word "equally" but he continued to say you had the same moral disposition as those murderers.

He talked about the "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" of the lynch mobs, but the only example he gave of your supposed "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" was your criticisms of the doctrines of his religious group.
It was not the only example as you have erroneously assumed, he also stated that violence was a justification in itself as his support for war is evidence of. He of course tried to soften this by making references to the defence of his family, oh diddums, all cuddly wuddley, but he has shown support for and justification for violence in the form of war which is something entirely different