1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 10:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It was not the only example as you have erroneously assumed, he also stated that violence was a justification in itself as his support for war is evidence of. He of course tried to soften this by making references to the defence of his family, oh diddums, all cuddly wuddley, but he has shown support for and justification for violence in the form of war which is something entirely different
    Saying he would kill to protect the lives of his wife and family is not an example of "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry". The only example of "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" that you offered to substantiate your accusation that he had the same moral disposition as a murdering lynch mob was his disagreements with you about JW doctrines.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 10:491 edit
    He keeps regurgitating my original statement which I have retracted and have evidence that I have retracted. Have I or have I not retracted the statement that he is equally as bigoted, prejudiced etc or have I not?
    Even with the word "equally" gone, you have continued to suggest that there is "no difference at all" between the "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" you say he has towards your group and the "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" of lynch mob murderers.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 10:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    Saying he would kill to protect the lives of his wife and family is not an example of "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry". The only example of "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" that you offered to substantiate your accusation that he had the same moral disposition as a murdering lynch mob was his disagreements with you about JW doctrines.
    No one is saying that it is, what was actually said is that its an example of the justification for the utilisation of violence. Not only that the portrayal is not even accurate, he has shown a moral justification for warfare.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 10:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    Even with the word "equally" gone, you have continued to suggest that there is "no difference at all" between the "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" you say he has towards your group and the "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" of lynch mob murderers.
    I have continually asked for evidence to help me demonstrate to what extent his bias, prejudices and ignorance differ and for what reasons, so far nothing has been forthcoming.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 10:56
    I have continually asked for evidence to help me demonstrate to what extent his bias, prejudices and ignorance differ and for what reasons, so far nothing has been forthcoming.
    Evidence of what?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 10:571 edit
    If divesgeester has been hurt by this comparison then I retract it all and I will issue a full public apology, without pretence or reservation.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 10:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    Evidence of what?
    evidence of his lack of prejudice, bigotry and ignorance.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 10:58
    No one is saying that it is, what was actually said is that its an example of the justification for the utilisation of violence. Not only that the portrayal is not even accurate, he has shown a moral justification for warfare.
    The only "evidence" of "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" that you offered up to justify your accusation that his was "the same moral disposition as a murdering lynch mob" was his criticisms of JW doctrines
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 10:591 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    The only "evidence" of "ignorance, prejudice and bigotry" that you offered up to justify your accusation that his was "the same moral disposition as a murdering lynch mob" was his criticisms of JW doctrines
    yes but its better than nothing, isn't it. You have provided no evidence to the contrary.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 11:00
    evidence of his lack of prejudice, bigotry and ignorance.
    What "prejudice, bigotry and ignorance" are you claiming he has that you say is the same as a racist murderer's "moral disposition"? It is you who has to provide the evidence.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 11:01
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Done twice.
    🙂
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 11:02
    yes but its better than nothing, isn't it. You have provided no evidence to the contrary.
    So his criticisms of JW doctrines is "evidence", to your way of thinking, that he has the same moral disposition as a murderer?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 11:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    What "prejudice, bigotry and ignorance" are you claiming he has that you say is the same as a racist murderer's "moral disposition"? It is you who has to provide the evidence.
    prejudice is prejudice, indeed what makes one prejudice different from another. This is why I have asked you for evidence, so far nothing has been forthcoming.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 11:03
    If I said that you were the equivalent of a child molesting, granny bashing, turd-eating sociopath and then required you to provide evidence that you were not, what would you say to me?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 11:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    So his criticisms of JW doctrines is "evidence", to your way of thinking, that he has the same moral disposition as a murderer?
    It remains to be seen doesn't it, if you can provide any insight on the matter in the form of evidence then please do so now. This may help us to make a distinction between divesgeesters prejudices and those of a lynch mob.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree