1. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 13:131 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    did you want to address my point in the post three up from this one?
    No I would rather mock you to be honest. 😵
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 13:15
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The intellectual dishonesty from robbie carrobie is quite surprising for a man who claims to be one of Jehovah's ministers.
    I don't think ill be taking lessons in morality from no foul mouthed yob, but hey thanks anyway. 😵
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 13:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I don't think ill be taking lessons in morality from no foul mouthed yob, but hey thanks anyway. 😵
    Regardless of whether you think I try hard enough to be interesting or whether you think I sell myself short or whether my opinions are of any interest to you, I do think you try too hard to be funny sometimes.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 13:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    Regardless of whether you think I try hard enough to be interesting or whether you think I sell myself short or whether my opinions are of any interest to you, I do think you try too hard to be funny sometimes.
    This kind of statement is meaningless to me although I do understand it may have meaning for you.😵
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 13:39
    This kind of statement is meaningless to me although I do understand it may have meaning for you.😵
    That whole riff about divegeester having the same moral disposition as a murderer. It wasn't funny at all. Did you think you were being edgy in a funny way?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 14:464 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    That whole riff about divegeester having the same moral disposition as a murderer. It wasn't funny at all. Did you think you were being edgy in a funny way?
    Yes that right, edginess! I call myself the Edge. My motto is daringly innovative on the precipice of a cliff! for all your cutting edge needs. Its best not to mention murder around someone as edgy as me, I might leap from the edge of my chair with razor sharp cutting edge precision and edge them away. 🙄

Gee FMF I wish I could find some meaning in your texts.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 16:35
    Why would I want to give you a lesson in anything when you are so much fun the way you are.
  8. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    28 Apr '15 18:371 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    roigam, the answers to each of your questions are clearly spelled out in the Word of God.
    If your mind is open and your emotions are in harness, I'll summarize them for you.
    Please do for all our benefit.
    I believe the answers are there.
    It would be interesting to see what you think they are.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 06:39
    Originally posted by roigam
    Please do for all our benefit.
    I believe the answers are there.
    It would be interesting to see what you think they are.
    Okay. Would you please clarify your several questions by re-posting them without commentary. Thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree