Adam and Eve

Adam and Eve

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
14 Sep 09

Were they black?

F

Moves
14 Sep 09

Were they christians?

W
Angler

River City

Moves
14 Sep 09

yes, no

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
14 Sep 09

Originally posted by Wulebgr
yes, no
Or were they Asian?

F

Moves
14 Sep 09

Originally posted by PBE6
Or were they Asian?
Africans or Asians.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
14 Sep 09

Originally posted by PBE6
Were they black?
Since we all came from them they were no doubt a mixture of all of us....

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
14 Sep 09

Originally posted by galveston75
Since we all came from them they were no doubt a mixture of all of us....
Right. No doubt. Ummm...so they were coffee coloured then? With blond hair, red pubes, curly black sideburns and eyes and noses of varying shapes?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 Sep 09

Didn't they somehow prove genetically that we came from one women? Skin color who cares.

Manny

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
14 Sep 09

Originally posted by menace71
Skin color who cares.
My point exactly.

rc

Moves
14 Sep 09

forgive my intrusion, clearly there is one race, that being the human race. however, we have according to sociology, sub divisions, these being Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid. Is this not the case?

W
Angler

River City

Moves
14 Sep 09

Originally posted by menace71
Didn't they somehow prove genetically that we came from one women? Skin color who cares.

Manny
I wouldn't say prove, but DNA evidence strongly points to an Eve, and she was from Africa.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
14 Sep 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
forgive my intrusion, clearly there is one race, that being the human race. however, we have according to sociology, sub divisions, these being Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid. Is this not the case?
No. Sociology did not yet exist when races were created through Bible study. Noah had three sons...

rc

Moves
14 Sep 09

No. Sociology did not yet exist when races were created through Bible study. Noah had three sons...
yes that is correct, we can then proceed to state that according to scripture and according to sociology, there are three sub divisions of humans, Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid, can we not?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 Sep 09

I wouldn't say prove, but DNA evidence strongly points to an Eve, and she was from Africa.
I thought so at least that there is evidence for this. I may have seen this on T.V. can't remember. So what are the ramifications of this? Does it militate against evolution?

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
15 Sep 09

I saw the same show and they did point to Africa but that would actually coincide with one of Naohs sons, Ham and his sons who historicly being of the black race who took up dwelling in Northern Africa and their decendents no dobt would filter all thru the continent of Africa. Thus the DNA line of Eve would have come thru Noah, on thru his sons and grandsons and all thru the earth including Africa.