An Easy Mark?

An Easy Mark?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i disagree with war full stop, especially war based on the lie that there was an imminent threat, when the real reason was that America wanted oil that just happened to be sitting under another nations sand, and dont even bother trying to justify it on moral or democratic grounds, Americans have created more deaths and widows in Iraq than Saddam coul ...[text shortened]... ons slither away simply because their fathers are rich and influential, excuse while i throw up!
John Wayne would shoot you on the spot right along with Hussein. 😲

I hope you're ready to convert to Islam with the rest of the cowardly sympathisers, because it's coming your way.

I know you're reading this, but just keep hiding. It's better that way for you.

rc

Moves
13 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw

I hope you're ready to convert to Islam with the rest of the cowardly sympathisers, because it's coming your way.

thankyou Jesus, its good to know there are loving and concerned persons like you willing to gun down thousands of innocents and create thousands of widows because your oil happens to be under their sand.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Dec 10

Could you explain to me how you made the leap from 'not advocating war' to 'sympathiser'?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Dec 10

thankyou Jesus, its good to know there are loving and concerned persons like you willing to gun down thousands of innocents and create thousands of widows because your oil happens to be under their sand.
If you want to think it's about oil, then go ahead, but get ready for the invasion of your country. You will be mercilessly abused.

But remember what Jesus said. I didn't come to bring peace, but a sword.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Dec 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Could you explain to me how you made the leap from 'not advocating war' to 'sympathiser'?
Can you read?

Follow the thread. Of course it won't do you any good. You're one of them. Right?

America is the world criminal. Right?

See what you get when America goes down. And it will go down. At least that's the way it's looking.

rc

Moves
13 Dec 10

If you want to think it's about oil, then go ahead, but get ready for the invasion of your country. You will be mercilessly abused.

But remember what Jesus said. I didn't come to bring peace, but a sword.
if you want to be duped by your government that it was anything other than a war about oil, then be my guest, you see Joseph, i used to live in an Islamic society and while there are aspects that are distasteful, i had no problems from individual members with the exception of one or two, infact, i felt more safe walking the streets in Islamabad than i would no doubt walking the streets of New York.

w

Moves
13 Dec 10
2 edits

i disagree with war full stop, especially war based on the lie that there was an imminent threat, when the real reason was that America wanted oil that just happened to be sitting under another nations sand, and dont even bother trying to justify it on moral or democratic grounds, Americans have created more deaths and widows in Iraq than Saddam coul ...[text shortened]... ons slither away simply because their fathers are rich and influential, excuse while i throw up!
But you failed to mention all the Nazis that the Americans "murdered". Why? Wouldn't it have been better for them just to allow them to take over the world and create a world wide genocide? In fact, why not just let the Taliban and Al qadea and company have their way with us as well? Is it too late to re re-open Auschwitz?

w

Moves
13 Dec 10
1 edit

Perhaps if persons lived their life like Christ, instead of driving to outrageously opulent churches in SUVs for half an hour every Sunday morning you may have a case, as its stands, you have nothing, Christ lived simply, was content with sustenance and covering and was not interested in wealth for wealth's sake.
Well according to you, poverty equals salvation. So in that sense, I suppose Marxist regimes have come to save us all, at least historically that appears to be the case. If so, should the Catholic church seek to make him a saint?

Let me be clear, poverty is a CURSE and as such should be seen as a problem to be dealt with, not to be redistributed.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Dec 10

Can you read?

Follow the thread. Of course it won't do you any good. You're one of them. Right?

See what you get when America goes down. And it will go down. At least that's the way it's looking.
Can you read?

Yes. That's why i just wooped your ass in the other thread.

You're one of them. Right?

One of who?

What??????

Back to my question original question -

rc

Moves
13 Dec 10

Originally posted by whodey
But you failed to mention all the Nazis that the Americans "murdered". Why? Wouldn't it have been better for them just to allow them to take over the world and create a world wide genocide?
so that justifies killing even more people, i see, well that's real Christian of you, thankyou Jesus!

JWB

Moves
13 Dec 10

But you failed to mention all the Nazis that the Americans "murdered". Why? Wouldn't it have been better for them just to allow them to take over the world and create a world wide genocide? In fact, why not just let the Taliban and Al qadea and company have their way with us as well? Is it too late to re re-open Auschwitz?
That's a pretty shameless playing of the Nazi Card there, whodey. robbie carrobie should now considered himself smeared. "Is it too late to re re-open Auschwitz?" Shameless. Straight to smear, do not pass go.

rc

Moves
13 Dec 10

Well according to you, poverty equals salvation. So in that sense, I suppose Marxist regimes have come to save us all, at least historically that appears to be the case. If so, should the Catholic church seek to make him a saint?

Let me be clear, poverty is a CURSE and as such should be seen as a problem to be dealt with, not to be redistributed.
the Bible consistently warns against materialism, consistently, perhaps you shall show a reference where it advocates being wealthy for wealth's sake?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Dec 10

There's a difference between poverty, living a comfortable life within your means, and wealth for wealths sake whodey.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Dec 10

if you want to be duped by your government that it was anything other than a war about oil, then be my guest, you see Joseph, i used to live in an Islamic society and while there are aspects that are distasteful, i had no problems from individual members with the exception of one or two, infact, i felt more safe walking the streets in Islamabad than i would no doubt walking the streets of New York.
You may be right. We'll see.

America has been hijacked by a bunch of bastards.

Interesting how under Obama's "rule" we have more troops in Afghanistan?

I really don't think anyone knows what's going on or how to fix it. But I'm sure that it's going to blow up in all our faces.

rc

Moves
13 Dec 10

Originally posted by John W Booth
That's a pretty shameless playing of the Nazi Card there, whodey. robbie carrobie should now considered himself smeared. "Is it too late to re re-open Auschwitz?" Shameless. Straight to smear, do not pass go.
his point is moot to boot for the Americans somehow managed to salvage all those Nazis that were being used in weapons programs!