1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 12:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    then perhaps you should have asked for head cuttin completion with the lady, made a
    deal at the crossroads with the Devil and you'd have been sorted.
    What???

BTW- no name calling on my threads thanks rob
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 12:39
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    What???

BTW- no name calling on my threads thanks rob
    you and the lady, you could go head to head, like Steve Via and that wee dude from
    the film crossroads, you never seen it?
  3. England
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 12:41
    Ar,no ones making you read this post. The point here is-and it's a recurring one with JWs and other christians- that they just dont LISTEN

edit-"do with it as I please" , what? like changing the lyrics of "knockin' on heavens door" to "Knockin' on the devils door" ?
    i read posts to learn the questions, so if you changed something to another term makes you happy then joy to you
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 12:42
    you and the lady, you could go head to head, like Steve Via and that wee dude from
    the film crossroads, you never seen it?
    Oh right. The Karate Kid.

Anyway, do you think you may actually consider the point I was trying to make here, because if not,I'll just abandon this thread and take it up with you when it comes up next-which will be pretty soon knowing you.
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 12:431 edit
    have you been watching too much Italian soccer, pony up and stop being hysterical,
    you pansy!
    Hmmm... Aggressive too... very uncivilised.

Good job religion in this country is going the way of the dodo.

Albeit far too slowly.

There is nothing stopping me going down to one of the many local churches and trying to de-convert people,
    or from going around peoples houses and trying to de-convert any that are theists,
    But I don't, because that would be rude, unwanted, and inconsiderate.

I discuss religion on a religious forum where people chose to engage in debate and can do so anonymously.

JW's annoy everyone because they come and preach at you whether your interested or not.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 12:441 edit

Anyway, do you think you may actually consider the point I was trying to make here, because if not,I'll just abandon this thread and take it up with you when it comes up next-which will be pretty soon knowing you.
    yeah the karate kid dude, your thread has a point?, sorry mate i wasn't listening 😛
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 13:021 edit
    yeah the karate kid dude, your thread has a point?, sorry mate i wasn't listening 😛
    Neither was she ...

Goodnight.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 13:04
    Neither was she ...

Goodnight.
    who said that? did you hear something?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 14:19

You are lucky he has to read it instead of listening to you like the lady.
    They don't do much better that way either though as I have found out.
    I still don't understand why you guys insist on lumping Christians in
    with Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormans, and other pretenders, unless you
    intent it to be just derogatory in the association.
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 14:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    They are all Christians, they follow the teachings (in their own way) of Christ, they use the
    bible, and their is no way of telling the faiths apart based on 'truth' as there is no test that
    can be done to tell which if any of the faiths is right.

It's not that we can't see that they are different, it's just that they meet all the reasonable
    criteria for the label Christian, and they call themselves Christian.

Given the number of denominations of Christianity that claim to be the one true faith and claim
    that the others aren't really Christians how else can we operate?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 15:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Hello?

They are claiming that ALL Christians are pretenders.

Even I figured this out right away.

Sort of like a certain JW here who continually claims that all Christians EXCEPT his denomination are pretenders. Such brotherly love.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 16:011 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Hello?

They are claiming that ALL Christians are pretenders.

Even I figured this out right away.

Sort of like a certain JW here who continually claims that all Christians EXCEPT his denomination are pretenders. Such brotherly love.
    the evidence is incontrovertible, engagement in war on a massive scale millions of
    young men and women sacrificed on the alter of war to the sound of church bells,
    amoral standards of the Christian clergy and adoption of anti biblical practices such as
    ordination of homosexuals, adoption of materialistic teachings which have supplanted
    the sacred text, anti Biblical teachings such as the trinity and hell fire couched in biased
    renderings of the sacred text, need i go on, sigh

a good tree cannot produce worthless fruit states the Christ. You know its true.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 16:231 edit
    .. a good tree cannot produce worthless fruit states the Christ. .
    Correct .. here is the passage and the context ..

Matt 7:15-19 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits .... A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

The context is false prophets, you will know them by their fruits. Jesus is warning about the false prophets which will fool many, but you will know them by their fruits.

What about the JWs .. have their hundreds of prophesies produced any fruits are have they all turned out to be lies and deception? If they have not proven to be true then according to Christ the JW faith will be hewn down and cast into the fire. Be warned !
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 17:509 edits
    i am perfectly aware of what Christ is saying, your record speaks for itself, tell that
    to the millions who were slaughtered on the alter of war with church bells ringing in
    their ears,

(Matthew 7:21-23) 21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the
    kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the
    heavens will.
    Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in
    your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in
    your name?’  And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew you! [b]Get away from
    me, you workers of lawlessness.

you weeds neither know the will of the father nor do it. You are content to pontificate
    to others without lifting a finger to help anyone spiritually, fact!
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 19:211 edit
    i am perfectly aware of what Christ is saying, your record speaks for itself, tell that
    to the millions who were slaughtered on the alter of war with church bells ringing in
    their ears,

(Matthew 7:21-23) 21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the
    kingdom of the heavens, [b]but the one doing the will of my Father who is ...[text shortened]... ontent to pontificate
    to others without lifting a finger to help anyone spiritually, fact!
    [/b]
    So you understand the passage.

1. Matt 7:15-19, Christ condemns the false prophets who mislead people with their lies and deceit.

2. Matt 7:21-23 , Christ condemns the Christians who just call on his name like hypocrites and dont do the will of his father.

The passage of TIME is the hard proof that the JWs are guilty of NO 1. and we are warned to stay away from them. I think most people know of that and hence the cold welcome you get at peoples homes.

Only Christ knows who is guilty of NO 2. Neither YOU nor Your evil organisation knows. Thats another demonstration of your evil nature .. you condemn without authority or proof. You need to shutup and crawl into your little JW kingdomless hole wherever that is .. sicko ..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree