1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 19:52
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    So you understand the passage.

1. Matt 7:15-19, Christ condemns the false prophets who mislead people with their lies and deceit.

2. Matt 7:21-23 , Christ condemns the Christians who just call on his name like hypocrites and dont do the will of his father.

The passage of TIME is the hard proof that the JWs are guilty of NO 1. and we are warned t ...[text shortened]... . You need to shutup and crawl into your little JW kingdomless hole wherever that is .. sicko ..
    I wouldn't say over 8 MILLION bible studies that we had with ones we find door to door and over 18 MILLION that attended the yearly Memorial last year would qualify as a cool welcome.
    You know nothing............
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 20:02

1. Matt 7:15-19, Christ condemns the false prophets who mislead people with their lies and deceit.

2. Matt 7:21-23 , Christ condemns the Christians who just call on his name like hypocrites and dont do the will of his father.

The passage of TIME is the hard proof that the JWs are guilty of NO 1. and we are warned t ...[text shortened]... . You need to shutup and crawl into your little JW kingdomless hole wherever that is .. sicko ..
    beat it you weed!
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 20:32
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I wouldn't say over 8 MILLION bible studies that we had with ones we find door to door and over 18 MILLION that attended the yearly Memorial last year would qualify as a cool welcome.
    You know nothing............
    Do you really understand in Category 1 what Christ said about false prophets?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 20:41
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    This lady comes up to me while I was busking ,(I figured her for a JW), and she pulls out this songbook and starts to explain how I should be able to learn these chords with no problems. ( The "songbook" is actually just songs made out of bits and pieces of scripture set to fairly simple guitar chords and sheet music. Lol.)

So after she gives me h ...[text shortened]... the street doesn't mean they are homeless and need praying for. Derrr!!!
    A nice OP and thread idea, completely trolled by the JWs.

I still like the "thank you" song on your tube, was that you strings?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 20:471 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester

trolled, lol another piece of hysterics. 'help me help me, the hooded claw', said
    Penelope Pistop!
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 20:541 edit

You mention the JWs are spreading lies; in what way are they communicating information they definitely know is false? elaborate please.
    You mention that the JWs are evil, which definition of this word do you employ? and moreover if it is a Bible-"God" centred definition (as I suspect it is) then have you considered that the JWs *also* use a Bible-"God" centred definition of the same word (albeit a different Bible)? How do you expect your charge here to have any impact when your usage io the term is at the very least wrong from the perspective of JWs?
    You mention that Robbie Carrobie is a "sicko" - elaborate please.

Btw, regurgitating passages from your version of the Bible in response to these questions serves my curiosity no better than your silence.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 20:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    trolled, lol another piece of hysterics. 'help me help me, the hooded claw', said
    Penelope Pistop!
    *screams*
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 21:09
    Originally posted by Agerg
    You mention the JWs are spreading lies; in what way are they communicating information they definitely know is false? elaborate please.
    You mention that the JWs are evil, which definition of this word do you employ? and moreover if it is a Bible-"God" centred definition (as I suspect it is) then have you considered that the JWs *also* use a Bible-"God" centre ...[text shortened]... the Bible in response to these questions serves my curiosity no better than your silence.
    Without any reference to scientific research or documentation please prove and demonstrate to my satisfaction, that the theory of evolution is a theory with some merit.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 21:11
    Originally posted by Agerg
    You mention the JWs are spreading lies; in what way are they communicating information they definitely know is false? elaborate please...
    False prophesies. Read it yourself.

http://www.towerwatch.com/Witnesses/Prophecies/failed_prophecies.htm
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 21:12
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are lucky he has to read it instead of listening to you like the lady.
    They don't do much better that way either though as I have found out.
    I still don't understand why you guys insist on lumping Christians in
    with Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormans, and other pretenders, unless you
    intent it to be just derogatory in the association.
    I was doing most of the listening. She pretty much ran the whole conversation.
    My responses were limited to "no", "Hello",Thank you" and "goodbye"
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 21:13
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Hello?

They are claiming that ALL Christians are pretenders.

Even I figured this out right away.

Sort of like a certain JW here who continually claims that all Christians EXCEPT his denomination are pretenders. Such brotherly love.
    I dont think all christians are pretenders.
  12. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 21:14
    Without any reference to scientific research or documentation please prove and demonstrate to my satisfaction, that the theory of evolution is a theory with some merit.
    As a starting point are you genuinely asking for someone to explain why evolution is true, happens, and explains bi-diversity,
    and are prepared to change your views based on this argument?

And if you are genuinely interested in evolution what would level of argument would satisfy you?

And if you are interested, why are you stipulating no reference to scientific research or documentation?
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 21:16
    Originally posted by divegeester

I wanted to see the reaction. As usual I have been dissapointed, but heck , what can I expect. I should've know Robbie would defend any JW, no matter how loony.
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 21:17
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I dont think all christians are pretenders.
    And further more I have no idea what pretender means in this context.

I think most theist's (who think about it and are not just cultural theists) believe their religion/god to be true/real. I don't think they pretend to believe if that's what is meant.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 21:18
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    As a starting point are you genuinely asking for someone to explain why evolution is true, happens, and explains bi-diversity,
    and are prepared to change your views based on this argument?

And if you are genuinely interested in evolution what would level of argument would satisfy you?

And if you are interested, why are you stipulating no reference to scientific research or documentation?
    Did you read his question to me? I must explain to him my claim that the JWs publish lies or preach lies but I must do it without using the Bible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree