1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 02:11
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Sonhouse.......are you suggesting that Hinds's son is gay? How do you know this? And, I am very curious about Hinds's answer if this is true.
    RJHinds' has chosen to reveal that his son is a homosexual. He also recently told us that one of his sons passed away but I can't remember if it was the same son.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 02:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    RJHinds' has chosen to reveal that his son is a homosexual. He also recently told us that one of his sons passed away but I can't remember if it was the same son.
    Well......my goodness!!!! Hinds also admitted in another thread that his wife is suffering from an illness that leaves her bedridden.

No kidding here!!!!! I think that Hinds is getting tested more than most humans get tested, which only gives me much more respect for Hinds.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 02:29
    Okay......to make the situation lighter. I will give my opinion. I think that female/female sex is the most beautiful form of sex that there is. I could care less what is in the Bible, I have seen women having sex, and it the most awesome, beautiful thing that there is regarding sex. Keep it up, I say. 😉
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 03:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So there is nothing you can do for your son, who is apparently headed for hell.
    I am trusting in Christ to make everything okay.

HalleluYaH1 Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am trusting in Christ to make everything okay.

HalleluYaH1 Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Not good enough Hinds. Your son is going to HELL. And, your son will suffer eternally for his decision.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:02
    Not good enough Hinds. Your son is going to HELL. And, your son will suffer eternally for his decision.
    What leads you to believe this?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    What leads you to believe this?
    FMF, if you weren't a troll, I would talk to you.

Hinds, your son is going to HELL. Can you comment on this?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:101 edit
    Hinds, your son is going to HELL. Can you comment on this?
    You've said "Your son is going to HELL. And, your son will suffer eternally for his decision [to be a homosexual].

But what is your source or justification for these two very specific beliefs?

It surely can't be the Christian Bible, can it? Because on another thread back in June you said:

"I think that our Bible is BS. There is no way that our Creator would act so childish, vengeful, and immature. Our Bible is false, and man made."

So, on what basis do you make your claims about the fate of RJHinds' son?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    You've said [b]"Your son is going to HELL. And, your son will suffer eternally for his decision [to be a homosexual].

But what is your source or justification for these two very specific beliefs?

It surely can't be the Christian Bible, can it? Because on another thread back in June you said:

"I think that our Bible is BS. There is no way that ...[text shortened]... and man made."

So, on what basis do you make your claims about the fate of RJHinds' son?[/b]
    Troll. How does it feel to have people ignore your thoughts?

Your are a troll FMF. And, I have no interest in talking to you.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:28

Your are a troll FMF. And, I have no interest in talking to you.
    Well, if, by this kind of retort, you mean that I have asked you a question that you can't answer [and therefore you make a personal remark by way of deflection instead], then I kind of knew that already when I asked it. Suffice to say that someone, like you, who has recently asserted that you "... think that our Bible is BS. There is no way that our Creator would act so childish, vengeful, and immature. Our Bible is false, and man made" must have some other source ~ aside from the Bible ~ that makes you believe in Hell and in a specific punishment for being homosexual but I'm not surprised that you can't state what it is.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:31
    My thoughts are recorded here [and in my posting history] and will be so for as long as this web site continues. An unknown number of people will read them. And they will read your posts and see your behaviour too, regardless of whether they appear to ignore you or not.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, if, by this kind of retort, you mean that I have asked you a question that you can't answer [and therefore you make a personal remark by way of deflection instead], then I kind of knew that already when I asked it. Suffice to say that someone, like you, who has recently asserted that you [b]"... think that our Bible is BS. There is no way that our Creator ...[text shortened]... specific punishment for being homosexual but I'm not surprised that you can't state what it is.
    Not sure what you are saying, or what your question is.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:341 edit
    Not sure what you are saying, or what your question is.
    These are the questions: You've said to RJHinds ..."Your son is going to HELL. And, your son will suffer eternally for his decision [to be a homosexual]... But what is your source or justification for these two very specific beliefs? It surely can't be the Christian Bible, can it? Because on another thread back in June you said: "I think that our Bible is BS. There is no way that our Creator would act so childish, vengeful, and immature. Our Bible is false, and man made." So, on what basis do you make your claims about the fate of RJHinds' son?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    These are the questions: You've said to RJHinds ..."Your son is going to HELL. And, your son will suffer eternally for his decision [to be a homosexual]...[b] But what is your source or justification for these two very specific beliefs? It surely can't be the Christian Bible, can it? Because on another thread back in June you said: "I think that o ...[text shortened]... man made." So, on what basis do you make your claims about the fate of RJHinds' son?[/b]
    I didn't make the claim, sonhouse did. Go back to your hole FMF. Or, at least read the threads.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:573 edits
    I didn't make the claim, sonhouse did. Go back to your hole FMF. Or, at least read the threads.
    The claim that you "...think that our Bible is BS. There is no way that our Creator would act so childish, vengeful, and immature. Our Bible is false, and man made" is verbatim and you made it on page 7 of Thread 164613.

The claim that you made that RJHinds' "...son is going to HELL. And, [his] son will suffer eternally for his decision" is on this page of this thread.

They are not sonhouse's claims. They are your claims.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree