1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 05:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    The claim that you [b]"...think that our Bible is BS. There is no way that our Creator would act so childish, vengeful, and immature. Our Bible is false, and man made" is verbatim and you made it on page 7 of Thread 164613.

The claim that you made that RJHinds' "...son is going to HELL. And, [his] son will suffer eternally for his decision" is on this page of this thread.

They are not sonhouse's claims. They are your claims.[/b]
    Wrong troll. I am amused by your intellectual immaturity. Defend a topic for once, and amaze us.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 05:06
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Wrong troll. I am amused by your intellectual immaturity. Defend a topic for once, and amaze us.
    But I've quoted you verbatim and given you the threads and page numbers. They are claims that you have made, not sonhouse.

If the Bible, according to you, is "BS" and "man made", on what basis are you making your specific claims about RJHinds' son?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 05:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    But I've quoted you verbatim and given you the threads and page numbers. They are claims that you have made, not sonhouse.

If the Bible, according to you, is "BS" and "man made", on what basis are you making your specific claims about RJHinds' son?
    I didn't make those claims, dipshi*t. Until now, I had no idea about HInds's son.

You really are a troll FMF. And, somebody that I don't want to speak with. Goodbye.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 07:20
    Not good enough Hinds. Your son is going to HELL. And, your son will suffer eternally for his decision.
    We seem to be entering a pattern here (as you have admitted yourself) of mixing 'forum posting and alcohol'. You then proceed to cross the line in your comments, only to apologize later and blame the alcohol. This is not a healthy pattern.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 09:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is your choice to believe or not to believe. 😏
    rj is it a sin to have homosexual feelings or only if you act on those feelings?
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 09:54
    I didn't make those claims, dipshi*t. Until now, I had no idea about HInds's son.

You really are a troll FMF. And, somebody that I don't want to speak with. Goodbye.
    early you stated that lesbian sex was a beautiful thing. you later said that rj's son was going to hell for being homosexual. can you explain the disparity between these two statements, how do you reconcile these two views?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 12:411 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    rj is it a sin to have homosexual feelings or only if you act on those feelings?
    are you worried by the prospect Palfie? been drinking too many shandys, lager and lime?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 14:022 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 14:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    are you worried by the prospect Palfie? been drinking too many shandys, lager and lime?
    Are you still convinced that masturbation can bring on homosexual tendencies in a heterosexual male?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 23:28
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    We seem to be entering a pattern here (as you have admitted yourself) of mixing 'forum posting and alcohol'. You then proceed to cross the line in your comments, only to apologize later and blame the alcohol. This is not a healthy pattern.
    Correct as always Ghost.

Damn you!!! πŸ˜‰
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 11:39
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Your prediction that there would be an apology did not pan out.
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 13:00
    Sonhouse.......are you suggesting that Hinds's son is gay? How do you know this? And, I am very curious about Hinds's answer if this is true.
    Hinds, you don't have to respond to that. It's none of anyone else's damned business.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 00:29
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Hinds, you don't have to respond to that. It's none of anyone else's damned business.
    You may be unaware, but RJHinds decided to talk about these matters in public and he has referred to it many times and fielded questions on it before.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 01:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    You may be unaware, but RJHinds decided to talk about these matters in public and he has referred to it many times and fielded questions on it before.
    And you may be unaware that every point in the post you just quoted is still true regardless of when and how many times RJH has posted about it.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 01:52
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And you may be unaware that every point in the post you just quoted is still true regardless of when and how many times RJH has posted about it.
    RJHinds has chosen to make his son's homosexuality the forum's business and he has talked openly about it. I commend him for it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree