1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 11:41
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You asked me to quote the post where you did just that, and I obligingly provided it.

You may view such shameful mocking as small, the majority here do not.
    The post I addressed to Romans in which I shared information that dive had already previously shared was not done with the intention of mocking a dead relative and you know that. It is also amusing that you think you speak for the entire community.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 11:44
    I quoted the conversation between you, where Becker mocked the suicide of Dive's mother and you said engaging him here prevented him from harming people in the real world.

Are either of the above statements at all Christian in your opinion?
    You purposefully inverted the order. I had no idea what happened to divegeester’s birth mother when I said that and yet you’re implying not only that I did but that divegeester was responsible.

You’re genuinely despicable and morally bankrupt.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 11:44
    I quoted the conversation between you, where Becker mocked the suicide of Dive's mother and you said engaging him here prevented him from harming people in the real world.

LOL. I did not mock his mother's suicide. My post to Romans was sincere and devoid of malice.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 11:45
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You purposefully inverted the order. I had no idea what happened to divegeester’s birth mother when I said that and yet you’re implying not only that I did but that divegeester was responsible.

You’re genuinely despicable and morally bankrupt.
    And the funniest part about this is that Ghost perceives himself as sitting on his high horse of impeccable morality.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 11:46
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    The post I addressed to Romans in which I shared information that dive had already previously shared was not done with the intention of mocking a dead relative and you know that. It is also amusing that you think you speak for the entire community.
    The response from the community has been pretty emphatic on the matter and you are generally reviled.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 11:49
    The response from the community has been pretty emphatic on the matter and you are generally reviled.
    What’s reviled is your blatant lying and refusing to apologize for it when it’s exposed.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 11:51
    By 'the community' I assume you mean your fellow atheist minions?
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 11:51
    What’s reviled is your blatant lying and refusing to apologize for it when it’s exposed.
    I think you overlooked this question:

9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 11:55

The conversation was between me and Romans. At no point in the conversation did Romans think I was mocking Dive's mother. That is simply projection on your part.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 11:57
    The conversation was between me and Romans. At no point in the conversation did Romans think I was mocking Dive's mother. That is simply projection on your part.
    'Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.'

Ephesians 4:31-32
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 11:581 edit
    'Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.'

Ephesians 4:31-32
    Yes indeed stop slandering me by saying I was mocking Dive's dead mom when I clearly wasn't. Practice what you preach.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 12:00
    Yes indeed stop slandering me by saying I was mocking Dive's dead mom when I clearly wasn't. Practice what you preach.
    Yes you were. It was cretinous and publically reviled. As I've said before, above anybody else on this site your mind is twisted and is drawn to dark places.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 12:01

I addressed it:

More to the point, why do you refuse to cite a single post where I trolled divegeester over the suicide of his birth mother? Because it’s a malicious lie and you know it’s a malicious lie.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 12:02
    I addressed it:

More to the point, why do you refuse to cite a single post where I trolled divegeester over the suicide of his birth mother? Because it’s a malicious lie and you know it’s a malicious lie.
    No, you didn't address it. He it is again:

"Are either of the above statements at all Christian in your opinion?"
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 12:07
    No, you didn't address it. He it is again:

"Are either of the above statements at all Christian in your opinion?"
    Are you backing off your claim that I trolled divegeester over the suicide of his birth mother? If not, produce the post.

As for your question, divegeester back then had an extraordinary amount of hatred - much more than he has now as anyone can see by reading the old threads - and someone with that much hate in their heart and no outlet for it could indeed harm someone in real life. I stand by what I wrote 100 percent. It’s simply factual.

To conflate what I wrote with the suicide of his birth mother is devious and malicious because I knew nothing about it as the posts in the Bob Mumsford thread and original threads clearly show.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree