1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 12:081 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Yes you were. It was cretinous and publically reviled. As I've said before, above anybody else on this site your mind is twisted and is drawn to dark places.
    My intention was not to mock Dive's mom. I know what my intention was and you don't, no matter how much you pretend to be a mind reader we both know you aren't one. You are just on one of your character assassination missions again.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 12:10
    No, you didn't address it. He it is again:

"Are either of the above statements at all Christian in your opinion?"
    Are you backing off your claim that I trolled divegeester over the suicide of his birth mother? If not, produce the post.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 12:11
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Are you backing off your claim that I trolled divegeester over the suicide of his birth mother? If not, produce the post.
    Bump for Ghostie.

Will you admit your error and apologize or just ignore it like a coward?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 14:51
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    My intention was not to mock Dive's mom. I know what my intention was and you don't, no matter how much you pretend to be a mind reader we both know you aren't one. You are just on one of your character assassination missions again.
    In fairness sir, you have no character to assassinate.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 14:54
    Bump for Ghostie.

Will you admit your error and apologize or just ignore it like a coward?
    Cowardice is ridiculing the personal info shared by others without sharing any of your own.

Indeed, look up 'cowardice' in the dictionary and I believe you'll find your photograph.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 17:55
    Cowardice is ridiculing the personal info shared by others without sharing any of your own.

Indeed, look up 'cowardice' in the dictionary and I believe you'll find your photograph.
    So your answer is you’re sticking to your false and malicious accusation against me.

Says quite a lot about you - and just more evidence than your stated profession on here is a truckload of cow chips.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 18:47
    So your answer is you’re sticking to your false and malicious accusation against me.

Says quite a lot about you - and just more evidence than your stated profession on here is a truckload of cow chips.
    Would you mind posting something that demonstrates you have the spirit of God inside you? Something humble perhaps?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 19:54
    Would you mind posting something that demonstrates you have the spirit of God inside you? Something humble perhaps?
    Why won’t you admit you were lying when you claimed I trolled divegeester over the suicide of his birth mother?

You repeated that false and malicious lie at least a dozen times, I asked you to produce the post where I did that, you refused, and the relevant thread(s) prove you were lying.

Why not be humble and just admit you were lying, or, at the very least, badly mistaken?
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 19:58
    In fairness sir, you have no character to assassinate.
    What a Zinger.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 15:07

Still not understanding what constitutes as 'evidence' I see.
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 12:20
    Whatever you say, Karoly.
    Super weak, buddy. romans1009 is weak. romans1009 doesn't deliver anything important. It is hard to find bible-thumpers that are not just worthless. You ever go downtown, buddy, and do your spiel? Bang some drums or something and we'll think about tossing quarters at you.
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 12:27
    No, you’re dead wrong. We should respect the planet as God’s creation.

Are you one of these Earth Day, wacko environmentalists who litter all over the place and treat the earth like a trash can while spouting off about saving the planet?

Am I right?
    No. The ignorance you express is disturbing. We need this planet, and we need to be concerned about it. The way you pile up misunderstandings and then invest in them, disturbing. Hey, have you stopped beating your kids yet?
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    11 Jul '18 22:07
    No, you’re dead wrong. We should respect the planet as God’s creation.

Are you one of these Earth Day, wacko environmentalists who litter all over the place and treat the earth like a trash can while spouting off about saving the planet?

Am I right?
    I'm glad you like the only home we have. But I wonder if you've stopped beating your wife yet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree