Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Are you a mind reader? How could you possibly know what my motivation was?
Your card is well and truly marked in this forum Daniel.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
The casual dishonesty of the modern Christian.

Ack!
Do you prefer bearing false witness?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

How could you possibly know what my motivation was?
Because the way you have behaved since the incident happened and because of the way you have conducted yourself on this thread.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Do you prefer bearing false witness?
To what...another false dichotomy?

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Your card is well and truly marked in this forum Daniel.
So are you hoping to use your 'bearing false witness' tactic to get rid of all the posters that disagree with you?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

So are you hoping to use your 'bearing false witness' tactic to get rid of all the posters that disagree with you?
"Get rid"?

Are you thinking of leaving?

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Because the way you have behaved since the incident happened and because of the way you have conducted yourself on this thread.
I am in a better position to know what my motivation was. If you think you are a mind reader feel free to come out and say it.

Moves
25 Apr 18

"Get rid"?

Are you thinking of leaving?
I heard you used the same tactics on GP Bobby and he left. Are you hoping for me to leave as well?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker to divegeester
I have tried to PM you before but you blocked me. My intention was genuinely for Romans to cut you some slack. I am not lying about this. I apologize if you took this the wrong way and if I hurt your feelings. That was definitely not my intention.
Are you also going to apologize for asserting something about divegeester's childhood that was not true and/or that you now know was not true?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

FMF "Get rid"? Are you thinking of leaving?

I heard you used the same tactics on GP Bobby and he left. Are you hoping for me to leave as well?
What on earth are you on about?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

I am in a better position to know what my motivation was. If you think you are a mind reader feel free to come out and say it.
You were trolling someone about the suicide of one of their relatives. Here it is again Thread 175422 page 65

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

Are you also going to apologize for asserting something about divegeester's childhood that was not true and/or that you now know was not true?
How would I know that divegeester is telling the truth about his childhood? Do you honestly think it is easy or difficult for a child to loose their mother to suicide? Tell me honestly what you think.

Moves
25 Apr 18

How would I know that divegeester is telling the truth about his childhood? Do you honestly think it is easy or difficult for a child to loose their mother to suicide? Tell me honestly what you think.
Why are you conflating the difficulty of losing a parent with having a happy childhood?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

How would I know that divegeester is telling the truth about his childhood? Do you honestly think it is easy or difficult for a child to loose their mother to suicide?
So you won't apologize to divegeester for bringing up the suicide of his relative because... er... you think he may be lying about the suicide of his relative? You are contorting. Are you 'teaching me a lesson' about morality here?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Tell me honestly what you think.
divegeester was brought up by a loving mother and father and had a very happy childhood. That's what I honestly think. If you think you're morally right to project your imagined reality onto him and stick by it come what may, why haven't you repeated this thing about how you "know he had an unhappy childhood" when he's rubbed you up the wrong way on the forum since 8th March?