Beware -

Beware - "red letter" antichrists

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Feb 18

Originally posted by @sonship
The OP is really beside the point.
Go back through hundreds of posts of mine for several YEARS.

Lots of contrarians to things I wrote, I did not call "antichrists" or influenced by demons.

Its just a fact that sparingly I have used either of those two remarks. But use them I did, when I thought the problem was serious enough.

I think the first ti ...[text shortened]... strong disagreement between me and others here has not led to me leveling such charges, BY FAR.
You are just dodging.

I am calling you out for being one of the nastiest mean spirited Christians on this site since Robbie Carrobie. You fire the most horrible accusations and invective at fellow Christians, namely in this case Rajk999, and yet claim you have “Jesus flowing out of you” and you preach and preach and preach. You’re fraud sonship.

Your thread title and OP are accusing some here, I’m naming Rajk999, of being an Antichrist. You’ve already accused him of being influenced by demons...and for what...disagreeing with you.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Get out and start saving people from the hell torturer version of Jesus you keep telling us about and stop wasting your time in here.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You are just dodging.

I am calling you out for being one of the nastiest mean spirited Christians on this site since Robbie Carrobie. You fire the most horrible accusations and invective at fellow Christians, namely in this case Rajk999, and yet claim you have “Jesus flowing out of you” and you preach and preach and preach. You’re fraud sonship.

...[text shortened]... the hell torturer version of Jesus you keep telling us about and stop wasting your time in here.
🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Feb 18
1 edit

I am calling you out for being one of the nastiest mean spirited Christians on this site since Robbie Carrobie.

Are you sure that you just want to call the Christian who may not go along with what you feel strongly about such names?

You know Unitarian / Universalists can be pretty mean, especially when they cannot convince a Bible reader to discard the revelation of eternal judgment.

They can get REALLY nasty about that.

You fire the most horrible accusations and invective at fellow Christians, namely in this case Rajk999, and yet claim you have “Jesus flowing out of you” and you preach and preach and preach. You’re fraud sonship.

Have you see some of the thing Rakj999 said about me ?
I also gave a benefit of a doubt for long stretches of exchanges.

At more than one point I did and have my questions whether or not I was talking with a Christian brother.

Anyway, you have trying to portray me as hopelessly sectarian ever since you kept asking over and over again the loaded question designed to force me to be sectarian.

Ie "Oh sonship, If I do not believe in the Trinity like you do, am I not saved??"

Remember your obsession with trying to force a binary YES or NO from that questions? Sure you do.

I always took that inquisition as a tactic that probably served you well in the past to force a Christian to make the concept of the Three-oneness of God a make or break test of Christian brotherhood.

You got frustrated because I didn't walk into your trap.
You've been salivating to portray me as sectarian ever since.

I love the brothers.
I love the sisters.
Or let me say at least that I adhere to Paul's exhortation to "as much as it is possible with you" live in peace with all men.

"If possible, as far as it depends on you, live in peace with all men." (Rom. 12:18)

That doesn't mean I won't expose some really bad teaching of the Gospel - Ie. "Jesus didn't rise. Most of the NT is myth. Christ didn't teach anything about His dying a redemptive death, No one can be born again until Jesus comes a second time."

These are more serious errors.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Feb 18

You are just dodging.

...[text shortened]... the hell torturer version of Jesus you keep telling us about and stop wasting your time in here.
I think he included in that group ToO and possibly you... because of your constant attack re eternal tormemt

Moves
15 Feb 18

I am calling you out for being one of the nastiest mean spirited Christians on this site since Robbie Carrobie.

Are you sure that you just want to call the Christian who may not go along with what you feel strongly about such names?

You know Unitarian / Universalists can be pretty mean, especially when they cannot convince a Bible rea ...[text shortened]... th, No one can be born again until Jesus comes a second time."

These are more serious errors.
I'm not "frustrated" by you and tr here is no "trap", furthermore how you are portrayed here is a consequence of your posting not mine, your reputation is driven by yourself and your behaviour here.

Yes I'm sure I want to call you those things; I'm not alone in that summation either. What I will NEVER do though is sleight the spirit that may be within you by calling you "Antichrist" or of being "influenced by demons"; you should be more careful about how you casually through these spiritual insults around.

Your whole post here reeks of pomposity and a lack of personal accountability for the way you are regarded in this forum.

Moves
15 Feb 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
I think he included in that group ToO and possibly you... because of your constant attack re eternal tormemt
Definitely ToO, but not sure about me.
Whatever, who cares, it's his problem.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Feb 18
2 edits

One should beware of this trickery.[/b]
Read letter antichrists, IMO, are so-called teachers of the New Testament that regard (or appear to regard) only the quotations of Jesus. But their intention is to contradict the New Testament proclamation concerning Jesus Christ.

Now Christ's words on the so-called Sermon on the Mount are wonderful. Take the blessings of just Matt. 5:1-12.
that is from "Blessed are the poor in spirit" all the way down to "Blessed are you when they reproach you ..."

But no one can say that these negate or render untrue Christ teaching that the covenant He came to establish was in His blood in the night He was betrayed (Matt. 26:17-25)

The beatitudes are very important. Only one wanting to present "another Jesus" would say that because of the beatitudes this does not matter.

"For this is My blood of the covenant, which is being poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins." (26:28)

And of course it works the other way around also.
The redeeming death of Christ through the shedding of His blood does not render His word on living a kingdom life not a part of His ministry as well.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Feb 18
4 edits

You should be ashamed of yourself. Get out and start saving people from the hell torturer version of Jesus you keep telling us about and stop wasting your time in here.

I think you're a fraud for accusing me of me "keep telling you" something about hell. You start the argument time after time and I guess expect some of us to just lie down and let you walk over us.

I respond to some of your caricatures and fraudulently you say "You're ALWAYS talking about hell."

YOU keep attacking me with it, especially when I am involved in subject matter of a wholly different type.
"Don't FORGET! Screams of torture from your Jesus looking on!"

Your last go-round at it is well over a thousand posts by now. I expect you'll start a new one eventually with the same charges.

You're the fraud. And the more you cosy up with Atheists / Agnostics for mutual support the more your fakery is exposed.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Feb 18

I think you're a fraud for accusing me of me "keep telling you" something about hell. You start the argument time after time and I guess expect some of us to just lie down ...[text shortened]... e more you cosy up with Atheists / Agnostics for mutual support the more your fakery is exposed.
You sure?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 18
3 edits

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
You sure?
If I was really sure I wouldn't say " I think ".
That means "I think" so ... sometimes.

Is you coming to his aid with your atheist self suppose to evidence that he's not a fraud?

If so, not terribly influential there.

Are you sure that his accusation against me that I am a fraud is true? I am not a fraud as a Christian preacher. I'm just sometimes annoying.

"The truth will make you free. But first it will piss you off."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 18

Read letter antichrists, IMO, are so-called teachers of the New Testament that regard (or appear to regard) only the quotations of Jesus. But their intention is to [b]contradict the New Testament proclamation concerning Jesus Christ.

Now Christ's words on the so-called Sermon on the Mount are wonderful. Take the blessings o ...[text shortened]... His blood does not render His word on living a kingdom life not a part of His ministry as well.[/b]
Jesus says what followers need to do, what is required of them, and its all over his teachings.
Jesus also briefly said what He is doing - his sacrifice ie death and resurrection.
The ones who Jesus welcomes into the Kingdom of God are the ones who obeys His commandments.
The ones who disobey and who continue to talk about what Jesus did, are the ones who will be cast out.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 18

Jesus says what followers need to do, what is required of them, and its all over his teachings.
Jesus also briefly said what He is doing - his sacrifice ie death and resurrection.
The ones who Jesus welcomes into the Kingdom of God are the ones who obeys His commandments.
The ones who disobey and who continue to talk about what Jesus did, are the ones who will be cast out.
“For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”

(John 6:38-40)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 18

<<The ones who disobey and who continue to talk about what Jesus did, are the ones who will be cast out.[/b]>>

Not according to Jesus.

“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”

(Matthew 28:18-20)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
<<The ones who disobey and who continue to talk about what Jesus did, are the ones who will be cast out.>>

Not according to Jesus.

“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Gh ...[text shortened]... you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”

(Matthew 28:18-20)[/b]
You read without understanding.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 18

You read without understanding.
Another substance-less insult.

Yawn.