1. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '05 09:44
    Originally posted by D43M0N
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    [b]I will not deny though that I kinda miss the rock party.

I thought Christians/Catholics/devout people in general worshipped someone who forgave hundreds, maybe thousands of people for their sins, and apparently continues to do so to this day. Where is your forgiveness?

Homosexuality is a lifestyle cho ...[text shortened]... do what I have always done. This is why I have a routine; because of ignorant people like you.[/b]
    I'm not gay...but i think gay people should be a part of the church.Nobody understands why this happens or things like a sex-addiction,yet the way many problems in the world like these are approached is with a sword.Does it make the world a better place?
    What would Jesus do?
  2. Brisbane, Australia
    Moves
    10 Dec '05 10:03
    Originally posted by windmill
    I'm not gay...but i think gay people should be a part of the church.Nobody understands why this happens or things like a sex-addiction,yet the way many problems in the world like these are approached is with a sword.Does it make the world a better place?
    What would Jesus do?
    I think gay people should be part of the church too. If I was gay, I probably would.

Why would Jesus care?
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Dec '05 19:58
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    According to the Bible all men will come to accept God. This is the true meaning of passages such as that.
    Yes all mankind will come to Worship and accept GOD as the Surpreme Being. Satan and his army will come and worshio GOD, before they go off to be punished. As well all those of mankind that refused to accept the Salvation of JESUS CHRIST, the will accept GOD and go off to their punishment.
  4. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Dec '05 21:04
    [b]it is you that does not believe THE WORD OF GOD. THE WORD OF GOD, clearly says those that donot repent from their sins will be punished.

And it is people like you that drive people away from repentance.

1 TIMOTHY 4:9-11 says:
    This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. For therefore we both labor and suffer reproach, ...[text shortened]... and get Saved you are going to Everlasting punishment.

Some more of your God’s goodness?[/b]
    repentance.......
    Sin and the pride of sin keep sinners from repenting. If some is sinning and they know that they are. They are responsible for their actions.
    noticeable difference.....
    However or whaterver your views are on THE WORD OF GOD, you and only you will stand before GOD. Whatever or however you interrpet THE WORD, that will be how you will be judged.
    worried..........
    One thing that I learned from the very beginning of my walk with CHRIST, is to apply THE WORD OF GOD, first to my life and my walk with GOD. Before I apply it to any one else. Simply put..... I am personally bound to apply and live THE WORD OF GOD. I must live by MATTHEW 7:1-6 and LUKE 637-49 and All teachings that pertain to Judging. Are You?
    leading others to repentance..........
    THE WORD OF GOD leads others to repentance. THE WORD OF GOD has lead untold numbers to repentance. Maybe it has not led you to repentance, and that is only because you chose not to believe in all of it. In all of your statements you have tried to make whether you or others repent and believe about me. When you should making it about JESUS CHRIST. It is up to you and your relationship with CHRIST that judges you. Not your relationship with me.
    forgiving.........
    Yes, GOD is more forgiving than I ever could be. HIS forgiveness is on every page of THE BIBLE. GOD also though has set a time limit on HIS forgiveness toward all of mankind. All of mankind is being given another chance to go back to the beginning, of the relationship between GOD and man. When man was at peac with GOD. Are You at peace with GOD? If You are than be at peace with GOD'S WORD.
    all saved.........
    I have not seen not one Scripture that says that sinners and non-beelievers will be pardened at the end in fact it says..........
    And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he decieved them that had recieved the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image, these both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. REVELATIONS 19:20
    And I sw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according totheir works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. REVELATIONS 20:12-15
    But he fearful, and unbelieveing, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. REVELATIONS 21:8
    I believe that these are just some of the Scriptures, that speak of what is going to happen to those, that refuse to accept JESUS CHRIST. Those that refuse to come to CHRIST will be rewarded with everlasting punishment.
    God's goodness........
    Yes Repent and accept JESUS CHRIST as SAVIOR while you can.
  5. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Dec '05 21:05
    Originally posted by joelek
    Absolutely not. I was just saying that even if you built a case that the law from Leviticus held today, you would have to have the gov't executing judgment, not the individual.

The law in Leviticus was specific for the people in Israel, at a particular time in their history. We now live under the New Testament (Covenant), under which that law doe ...[text shortened]... rong. And if they don't come to repentance, they will all be judged. But not by me -- by God.
    AMEN
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Dec '05 21:07
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Do you mean to say that you would condone the public stoning of homosexuals, were the government to suggest such an action?
    NO, I truly hope that all Homosexuals come to the full knowlwedge of their sins, and repent and accept the lifestyle that JESUS CHRIST offers.
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Dec '05 21:17
    [b]I will not deny though that I kinda miss the rock party.

I thought Christians/Catholics/devout people in general worshipped someone who forgave hundreds, maybe thousands of people for their sins, and apparently continues to do so to this day. Where is your forgiveness?

Homosexuality is a lifestyle cho ...[text shortened]... do what I have always done. This is why I have a routine; because of ignorant people like you.[/b]
    Homosexuality is a sin. Has always been a sin. Will always be a sin.
    Whether or not it is accepted in today's lifestyle by some, does not change the fact that it is a sin.
    GOD forgives the sin of homosexuality just as HE forgives all other sin. That forgiveness comes with a price. That price is Repentance and accepting the Lifestyle that is offered by JESUS CHRIST. The Sin of homosexuality is a forgiveable sin. Accept the Salvation that JESUS CHRIST offeres. Repent and get Saved before it is too late.
  8. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Dec '05 21:20
    WE ARE ALL SINNERS!!!
    Those that have Repented and accepted JESUS CHRIST as Savior are forgiven. And GOD Forgives and Forgets all of our sins.
  9. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Dec '05 21:30
    What would Jesus do?
    Well there are homosexuals that worship in Churches. As well as willful Sinners. There is the hope that all of those sinners repent and come to the full understanding of what the Salvation of JESUS CHRIST, really means.
  10. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Dec '05 21:38
    I think gay people should be part of the church too. If I was gay, I probably would.

Why would Jesus care?
    It is against GOD'S Law of Reproduction.
    And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. GENESIS 1:28
  11. Colorado
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 01:103 edits
    repentance.......
    Sin and the pride of sin keep sinners from repenting. If some is sinning and they know that they are. They are responsible for their actions.
    noticeable difference.....
    However or whaterver your views are on THE WORD OF GOD, you and only you will stand before GOD. Whatever or however you interrpet THE WORD, that will be how you will ...[text shortened]... unishment.
    God's goodness........
    Yes Repent and accept JESUS CHRIST as SAVIOR while you can.[/b]
    [/b]repentance.......
    Sin and the pride of sin keep sinners from repenting.

And those who make God into a monster so that people don’t want anything to do with him.

However or whaterver your views are on THE WORD OF GOD, you and only you will stand before GOD. Whatever or however you interrpet THE WORD, that will be how you will be judged. worried.......…

My God is full of love and mercy. Your God is full of retribution. I’m worried for you.

One thing that I learned from the very beginning of my walk with CHRIST, is to apply THE WORD OF GOD, first to my life and my walk with GOD. Before I apply it to any one else. Simply put..... I am personally bound to apply and live THE WORD OF GOD. I must live by MATTHEW 7:1-6 and LUKE 637-49 and All teachings that pertain to Judging.

You have no idea what those passages mean or how to apply them in your life. You delight in the fact that all have sinned, and you use God’s judgment to turn him into something that he is not according to the scripture.

leading others to repentance..........
    THE WORD OF GOD leads others to repentance.

Any message can be delivered in the wrong way. God’s word is no different. The scripture doesn’t excuse your rhetoric.

all saved.........
    I have not seen not one Scripture that says that sinners and non-beelievers will be pardoned

The passages that I cited back on page 16 say this. You choose to change the verses around to suit your rhetoric.

This is the scripture according to you.

I Tim 2:3-4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our savior. 4 Who will have all men (who believe) to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Rom. 14:11 It is written: `As surely as I live,' says the Lord, `every knee (of the believer) will bow before me; every tongue (of the believer) will confess to God.'

Psalm 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh (of the believer) come.

Psalm 64:9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. Just kidding, believers only.

Notice any differences?

at the end in fact it says..........

REVELATIONS 19:20
    REVELATIONS 20:12-15
    REVELATIONS 21:8

I believe that these are just some of the Scriptures, that speak of what is going to happen to those, that refuse to accept JESUS CHRIST. Those that refuse to come to CHRIST will be rewarded with everlasting punishment.

[/b]There are more passages in the Bible that speak of all being saved than not. Some will go through hell, but all come back to God in the end.

Psalm 30:5 & 9 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the mourning. 9 What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? Shall it declare thy truth?

God knows that it is more profitable to make everybody believe and be saved in the end. We are all his children and he will not loose any. No parent stays angry at their children forever.

Psalm 86:13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

How do you explain this?

Psalm 13:3 Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death.

Death is just a sleep. Everybody wakes from sleep.

God's goodness........Yes Repent and accept JESUS CHRIST as SAVIOR while you can.

As usual you’ve chosen not to accept the meaning of the scripture.

This is what Rom 2:4 says "Or do you despise the riches of his goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?"

This is what it says to you. “The fear of the horrible judge will lead many to repent lest they be tormented in hell for all eternity.”

If you’re going to preach the scripture then accept what it says. Don’t edit it to suit your agenda.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 01:34
    [b]I have threated noone.

Yes, implications speak just as loudly as words. Every time you threaten God’s eternal damnation on somebody, the message is clear.

If people donot like the idea of going to hell. Then they should repent and accept the salvation that is offered by JESUS CHRIST.

This is what you think. You believe that b ...[text shortened]... Need I say more?

THE WORD OF GOD, brings Salvation.

So why doesn’t it through you?[/b]
    I think you are the one picking out scripture out of context.

You start from the presumption that everybody is wicked. This is the problem.

Every one is born with sin, else they would not need salvation.

Matt 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

And what is the will of the Father? That every one submit to His Son.

John 12:32 I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself.

This is all without distinction, not exception. Read a concordance.

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Again, all without distinction.

Rom. 14:11 It is written: `As surely as I live,' says the Lord, `every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.'

Yes, some out of love and adoration and some through force.

1 Cor. 15:22-23 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn…

Notice how many times the word “all” crops up. Not “all believers” just “all”. Why do you refuse to take this in the context that it’s in?

You seem to be writing your own version of the bible. Any bible scholar will show you how wrong you are.

BTW. Homosexuality is sin and is a choice. They can come to God and be saved, yes, but they need to repent.
  13. Colorado
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 01:573 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter

You start from the presumption that everybody is wicked. This is the problem.[/b]

Matt 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which ...[text shortened]... xuality is sin and is a choice. They can come to God and be saved, yes, but they need to repent.[/b]

Sin and being wicked are two different things. Do you consider yourself to be wicked? Do you consider saved believers to be wicked?

And what is the will of the Father? That every one submit to His Son.

And his will be done. God’s will is undeniable.

Isa. 55:11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Do you reject this verse? The Christ came to save the world, and that is what God will do.

John 12:32 I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself.

This is all without distinction, not exception. Read a concordance.

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Again, all without distinction

Yes, and here is another one 1 Cor. 15:22-23 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn...

As you say, no distinction.

Rom. 14:11 It is written: `As surely as I live,' says the Lord, `every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.'

That’s my point. I’m not sure how you can say that and still believe that souls are destroyed in hell forever.

You seem to be writing your own version of the bible. Any bible scholar will show you how wrong you are.

BTW. Homosexuality is sin and is a choice. They can come to God and be saved, yes, but they need to repent.

Ok, so you agree with what I’ve posted but think that I’m writing my own version of the Bible. That makes no sense.

Regarding homosexuality, do you believe that people are born homosexual, or do they decide to become homosexual as they mature?
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 02:03
    It is against GOD'S Law of Reproduction.
    And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. GENESIS 1:28
    What is God's law of reproduction?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 02:11
    [b]I think you are the one picking out scripture out of context.

Sin and being wicked are two different things. Do you consider yourself to be wicked? Do you consider saved believers to be wicked?

And what is the will of the Father? That every one submit to His Son. ...[text shortened]... believe that people are born homosexual, or do they decide to become homosexual as they mature?[/b]
    I think homosexuality is a choice. As I stated they can get saved, but if they are true Christians they will repent. The bible clearly condemns this sin.
    It is also a spiritual sin and very difficult to deal with.

Isa. 55:11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Do you reject this verse? The Christ came to save the world, and that is what God will do.

No, but what does it have to do with your point? Not all will be saved.

Yes, and here is another one 1 Cor. 15:22-23 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own turn...

As you say, no distinction.

You are taking this verse completely out of context. Hitler is not saved.

That’s my point. I’m not sure how you can say that and still believe that souls are destroyed in hell forever.

Yes, but the latter will be destroyed, not live with the saints! You are not looking at timetables here. You are overlooking many things.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree