blindfaith101 - Question for you...

blindfaith101 - Question for you...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by KnightWulfe
Yes, this is very true, but they are still classified as Christians.
Personally, I think they make up their own regious group. Since they reject Christ, they are really not Christian. They are not Jewish and they are not Islamic. For my questioning, however, it is a semantic argument. They ALL still follow Biblical teachings. And that is what is at the ...[text shortened]... ollowing the right path. There is not even a majority that can agree on a particular TRUE path.
following the "core" is not good enough following part of the religion does not make you correct. Thats like saying a lie of omission is just as good as truth. First of all I am pretty sure that Judaism and Islam are not considered denominations of of Christianity. The main difference is the belief in the identity of Jesus. If noone can come to God except thrugh his Son then in Judaism noone can come to the father at all because they believe that the first coming is yet to occur.
And the Islam belive that Jesus was just another prophet. And that he was human and not God which technically only half way contradits the Bible but it might as well contradict it entirely.And the Jews believe basically the same thing.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by Spazzer2500
I believe personally that the Southern Baptist denomination is the most biblically correct. Catholasism is a works based denomination. Dosen't it say in the Bible that man can not come to God on works alone? If not I know it was something similar.

Also some of you are dealing with such trivial things such as perfect Grammer and Punctuation the bes ...[text shortened]... d that even though you share differing views did got not say love thy friends and thine enemies.
If you love someone it may still be right to punch them in the head?This ain't directed at anyone but love is slow to anger....still get angry on occasions.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

Ok first of all you must understand that Satan doesn't want to be in Hell anymore than we do. In the end when the unrightous and satan will recieve their judgment Satan will be cast into hell with rest of the ones who chose not to walk with God. THat will be the time of smiting.
This is good.

S

Moves
02 Dec 05

Ok first of all salvation is not a "fire insurance policy" nor is the point of it to get into heven. You may think that this doesn't make any since but it does if you are trully saved when you go to heaven it will be wonderful but you won't be concerned with the fact that there is a river of chocolate or something to that effect you will be fully ingulfed in the presense of god.

S

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by windmill
This is good.
thankyou

S

Moves
02 Dec 05
2 edits

If you love someone it may still be right to punch them in the head?This ain't directed at anyone but love is slow to anger....still get angry on occasions.
who was it in the Bible said LORD for what i want not do, I do and what I want do, I do not.? Was it Job?

True the best thing may be to pop someone in the head but it still may not be the Godly thing to do.

I think that was the origanal grammer.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

who was it in the Bible said LORD for what i want not do, I do and what I want do, I do not.? Was Job?

True the best thing may be to pop someone in the head but it still may not be the Godly thing to do.
Love can still get angry.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

thankyou
your welcome.

S

Moves
02 Dec 05

Love can still get angry.
True but this is earthly love, our limited understanding can not comprehend the limitlesness of Godly love. His love knows no anger it is never-ceasing.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

True but this is earthly love, our limited understanding can not comprehend the limitlesness of Godly love. His love knows no anger it is never-ceasing.
What about Jesus in the church they were using as a market?

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

Heaven different....we won't have anything to get angry about i guess!

S

Moves
02 Dec 05

What about Jesus in the church they were using as a market?
I figured you would bring that up and mind you I can't think of the exact difference off the top of my head but that was not anger that was what they call "rightous fury" and there is a difference.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

I figured you would bring that up and mind you I can't think of the exact difference off the top of my head but that was not anger that was what they call "rightous fury" and there is a difference.
I reckon He was like an angry madman?

S

Moves
02 Dec 05

I reckon He was like an angry madman?
The main thing was that the people were gambeling in a building that was built for the purpose of worshiping his father. Which I think falls under the categorey of blasphemy. So basically he had the right to furious. Because what they were doing was disrespecting god.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

The main thing was that the people were gambeling in a building that was built for the purpose of worshiping his father. Which I think falls under the categorey of blasphemy. So basically he had the right to furious. Because what they were doing was disrespecting god.
Yes....they were not using the building for the purpose it was built.