blindfaith101 - Question for you...

blindfaith101 - Question for you...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by windmill
Yes....they were not using the building for the purpose it was built.
Im sorry I might be mistaken but I need to know, where you being sarcastic?

S

Moves
02 Dec 05

Let me put it this way the church is God's house wright? How would you feel if there were some people who just came up in your house without your say so.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by Spazzer2500
Let me put it this way the church is God's house wright? How would you feel if there were some people who just came up in your house without your say so.
I see you relate this to another situation....please give me insight.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

I would first ask WHY before i cried?

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
02 Dec 05

I would first ask WHY before i cried?
They want to knock it down to build a highway bypass.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
They want to knock it down to build a highway bypass.
I think this is different.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

Ok first of all salvation is not a "fire insurance policy" nor is the point of it to get into heven. You may think that this doesn't make any since but it does if you are trully saved when you go to heaven it will be wonderful but you won't be concerned with the fact that there is a river of chocolate or something to that effect you will be fully ingulfed in the presense of god.
I like the way you imagine heaven.When i get there i will know...untill then i guess dreams are free.A book my mother brought back from China is the only book i have read from cover to cover in many years.Heaven is so real....by Choo Thomas.Try.....enjoy!

b

Moves
04 Dec 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
Try reading the verses you cite.

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ [b]unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference.
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

This says the same thing as all the other verses I cited. There is no difference in regards to who ...[text shortened]... that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?

Why not preach the goodness of God?[/b]
GOD gives all believers a part in the Ministry.
1 CORINTHIANS 12;27-31
EPHESIANS 4:2-16
I am doing what THE LORD has given me to do. If you are saved, are you doing your part. Are you doing your part to bring lost souls to CHRIST? Are you doing your part to warn backsliders and sinners to return to the "goodness" of GOD.
I have said this repatedly and problely will continue to say, that I have not judged or condemned anyone. THE WORD OF GOD, judges and condemns. If someone is living in or committing sin, they are judged only by THE WORD OF GOD.
Whether or not you understand or accept what GOD has given me to do, I shall continue, GOD willing. If it bothers you and others so much, about what I am doing. Why don't you do what THE WORD OF GOD, says to do on issues as this.
COLOSIANS 1:9-11
1 THESSALONIANS 5:25

b

Moves
04 Dec 05

who was it in the Bible said LORD for what i want not do, I do and what I want do, I do not.? Was it Job?

True the best thing may be to pop someone in the head but it still may not be the Godly thing to do.

I think that was the origanal grammer.
It was Paul he spoke the words in ROMANS 7:14-25

b

Moves
04 Dec 05

What about Jesus in the church they were using as a market?
Good point, do you know what HE was angry about?

TCE

Colorado

Moves
04 Dec 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
GOD gives all believers a part in the Ministry.
1 CORINTHIANS 12;27-31
EPHESIANS 4:2-16
I am doing what THE LORD has given me to do. If you are saved, are you doing your part. Are you doing your part to bring lost souls to CHRIST? Are you doing your part to warn backsliders and sinners to return to the "goodness" of GOD.
I have said this repatedl ...[text shortened]... u do what THE WORD OF GOD, says to do on issues as this.
COLOSIANS 1:9-11
1 THESSALONIANS 5:25
You’ve ignored every verse that I’ve cited, so maybe you’re doing the work of THE WORD OF BLINDFAITH.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
04 Dec 05

Good point, do you know what HE was angry about?
Yes i already explained it.My point is there are situations where it is the right thing to do to get angry.You prove my point!Thank u.lol.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
04 Dec 05
1 edit

'PRAYER'...have a read.During this flood my other neighbour was asleep and heaps of people were knocking on her door but she wouldn't wake up.The water which i was keeping an eye on was nearly going in her house and i would have smashed her window infront of all the people on the street but the firemen eventually woke her up.
Depends on our insight or lack of insight to the situation that decisions are made.
Told her afterwards....and she looked shocked.But hey if i didn't there would have been a lot worse damage than a broken window.She knew when i told her.

b

Moves
06 Dec 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
You’ve ignored every verse that I’ve cited, so maybe you’re doing the work of THE WORD OF BLINDFAITH.
I have not ignored any of the Scriptures that you cite. You want to believe part of the Scriptures when GOD wants all the Scriptures to be obeyed.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
06 Dec 05

I have not ignored any of the Scriptures that you cite. You want to believe part of the Scriptures when GOD wants all the Scriptures to be obeyed.
Then why don't you accept the passages that I've cited? If God wants all the scripture to be accepted then why do you reject much of it?