1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 16:49
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    My point is that God has been replaced by Jesus.

If my previous wording did not represent the above sentence, then I withdraw those words.

Happy??
    God and Jesus are One, He isn’t replacing Himself with anyone else. What took place is the Word of God, the Son of God became a man, it’s the gospel.
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 16:54
    Did Jesus kill all the kids during the 10th plague of Egypt?
    but it was the choise of the Pharaoh
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 16:54
    Originally posted by @pudgenik
    yes
    Wow. Okay.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 16:56
    Doesn't matter. It was pretty stupid in my opinion, to kill innocent kids because of one man's stubbornness.

And you say Jesus killed them, because He is also God.

I don't like it.
  5. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 16:58
    Wow. Okay.
    How else would you explain it then. what killed the children. the plague. what caused the plague
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 16:59
    Didn't God harden the Pharaoh's heart?
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 17:02
    Doesn't matter. It was pretty stupid in my opinion, to kill innocent kids because of one man's stubbornness.

And you say Jesus killed them, because He is also God.

I don't like it.
    doesnt matter what you like, doesnt matter what i like. facts are facts.

Even if you want to "blame God", should all mankind be accountable for one mans actions? Adam.

Let us look at the world today. One man influenced a nation. Gandhi, Hitler. They changed the lives of millions
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 17:03
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    yes so we can still blame God/Jesus
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 17:07
    yes so we can still blame God/Jesus
    Well, thank goodness nobody celebrates the killing of those 10th plague kids, like a holiday.
    That would be bad.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 17:20
    Yes, and what was done could have changed it the other way too. It is no different from when Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. An event that turned some towards God harden the hearts of others away from Him. We get what we want, hard hearts of stone or of flesh, keep ignoring what you see hardens your heart.
  11. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 17:23
    Well, thank goodness nobody celebrates the killing of those 10th plague kids, like a holiday.
    That would be bad.
    Na, its worse, they make movies. Moses
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 17:33
    Na, its worse, they make movies. Moses
    I meant Passover.
  13. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 17:39
    I meant Passover.
    That is in the movie too. Ten Commandments. Charlton Heston
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 17:49
    I meant Passover.
    Passover is approaching. Every Jewish child will be retold the story of Moses and the Pharoah, and how God brought boils, locusts, hail and the other plagues onto the Egyptians. Yet in spite of this overwhelming evidence of God's intentions, Pharoah refused to let the Jews go, until a tenth plague, the death of the first-born children was inflicted on every Egyptian home, passing over the Jewish homes. Only after this tragedy did the Pharoah relent and let the Jews leave slavery and Egypt to begin their journey to the promised land.

This has been known for generations. What has not been known is why the Pharoah, in the face of such overwhelming evidence would refuse to release the Jews after the first nine plagues. It took eight years of research by Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, the renowned psychologist and nurse, to find the definitive answer. Dr. Kubler-Ross spent those years studying the Dead Sea Scrolls before discovering the answer. And once found, it was obvious.....The Pharoah was still in de Nile.
  15. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 17:531 edit
    Passover is approaching. Every Jewish child will be retold the story of Moses and the Pharoah, and how God brought boils, locusts, hail and the other plagues onto the Egyptians. Yet in spite of this overwhelming evidence of God's intentions, Pharoah refused to let the Jews go, until a tenth plague, the death of the first-born children was inflicted ...[text shortened]... ore discovering the answer. And once found, it was obvious.....The Pharoah was still in de Nile.
    hope you read my first letter Ghost. I wonder how long it will take others to get that

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree