Calling Out Jesus in Rev.

Calling Out Jesus in Rev.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
28 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
I don't have a bond with FMF spiritually, as he has turned his back on Jesus Christ.
With all who claim to know Christ I try to see them as those crucified with Christ
so there is a bond.
I had a good bond with all kinds of people when I was a Christian regardless of their religious beliefs. My belief in Jesus empowered me to be like that and did not restrict my interpersonal relationships as you seem to be admitting here.

F

Moves
28 Nov 18

@sonship said
@KellyJay

I only look at a handful of posts each day if you hadn't bolded his post I would have
never seen it.

Not everyone responded to the little mini questionnaire.
It doesn't stop me from going on examining with the interested Jesus in Revelation.
This thread has been a real shocker for you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Nov 18

@fmf said
sonship's conversational gambit was embarrassing and narcissistic. It took an atheist to prod you into playing along with his little game which is all about sonship's umbridge with divegeester.
As I said never saw the question, difficult to respond under those conditions.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Nov 18
4 edits

@divegeester

Too bad you have that view of Jesus.

The Second in the salutation is the Holy Spirit actually.

"Grace to you and peace from Him who is, and who was, and who is coming,

and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,

and from Jesus Christ, the faithful Witness, the Firstborn from the dead, and the Ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and has loosed us from our sins by His blood." (Rev. 1:4,5)

Of course if and when God DOES have to judge it is a righteous judgment.

"And I heard the altar saying, Yes, Lord God the Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments." (Rev.16:7)

See? Even the altar in heaven says that Christ's judgements are true and righteous.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Nov 18

@fmf said
I had a good bond with all kinds of people when I was a Christian regardless of their religious beliefs. My belief in Jesus empowered me to be like that and did not restrict my interpersonal relationships as you seem to be admitting here.
I said spiritual bonds, anything else would be related to everyone treats one another.

F

Moves
28 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
I said spiritual bonds, anything else would be related to everyone treats one another.
Well, I realize now that I did have good spiritual bonds with them - especially now that I don't think that subscription to a particular religion necessarily means much in terms of a person's spiritual substance or character.

F

Moves
28 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
As I said never saw the question, difficult to respond under those conditions.
I don't believe you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Nov 18
3 edits

We saw that Christ is the Almighty coming with the clouds of heaven in chapter one.

Behold, He comes with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the land will mourn over HIm. Yes, amen.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, He who is and who was and who is coming, the ALMIGHTY." (Rev. 1:7,8)

And in chapter 16 the altar spoke that the judgments of the ALMIGHTY are "true and righteous" .

"And I heard the altar saying, Yes, Lord God the Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments." (Rev. 16:7)

These verses prove both that Christ is the embodiment of the Triune God and the Almighty God whose judgments are true and righteous.

This not only includes the judgment of forcing His enemies to have to drink blood in chapter 16 but also in sending those whose names are not recorded in the book of life to the lake of fire. (Rev. 20:15)

F

Moves
28 Nov 18

@sonship said
@divegeester

Too bad you have that view of Jesus.
Omitting specifically what words you are replying to is one of your little gimmicks.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Nov 18

@fmf said
I don't believe you.
And that is meaningful how to me?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Nov 18
5 edits

So readers, the altar speaks that the judgments of God the Almighty are true and righteous.

Here is a judgment of God. Tell me if it is "true and righteous" or not.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were JUDGED everyone according to their works.

And death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire.This is the second death, the lake of fire.

And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire." (Rev. 20:13-15)

Will these judgmens be true and righteous or not true and not righteous?

I believe this final judgment of all judgments has also to be "true and righteous". Perhaps Divegeester will explain why the judgment in Revelation 20 is an exception.

F

Moves
28 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
And that is meaningful how to me?
I don't know.

F

Moves
28 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
I don't have a bond with FMF spiritually, as he has turned his back on Jesus Christ.
With all who claim to know Christ I try to see them as those crucified with Christ
so there is a bond. It has nothing to do with agreements on doctrine but Jesus
Christ alone He is the only thing that matters in the end.
Do you have a stronger bond with divegeester than you have had with any non-Christian or non-believer that you have ever known in your whole life?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Nov 18
1 edit

So far look what has been demonstrated by this thread.

1.) That God is triune.

uncontested, unrefutted.

2.) That Christ's ministry continues even to this day.

uncontested, unrefutted

3.) The judgments of Christ are true and righteous - every one.

uncontested, unrefutted

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Nov 18

@fmf said
Do you have a stronger bond with divegeester than you have had with any non-Christian or non-believer that you have ever known in your whole life?
If he is walking with the Lord we are both covered by the same blood that cleans us our sins, making us family. No to your other question.