Calling Out Jesus in Rev.

Calling Out Jesus in Rev.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Nov 18
1 edit

@sonship said
And perhaps what the word calls loving God with our heart and mind and soul and strength, YOU call being "sanctimonious".
I have spent my whole life around Christians. They are ~more often than not ~ able to "love God" with their hearts and minds and "souls" and strength without being sanctimonious. But not you, it seems.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 18
1 edit

Divegeester,

See how the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are intrinsically related to the oneness of the Body of Christ?

To whom do you feel this passage is more descriptive of - your unity with the atheist / agnostic FMF or with us who believe Jesus is Lord and raised from the dead ?

If you want to say "Well actually I feel more in unity with the atheist" don't be afraid to just admit that.

DOn't you love though how the oneness of Christ's Body is saturated with the operations of the Spirit, the Lord, and the Father ??

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 18

@sonship said
@divegeester

Sonship, will my outright rejection of your version (or any version) of the trinity teaching in any way preclude me from salvation, yes or no?

Your answer has been given many times.
The last one was above in the last few days.

[quote] Can you reject the trinity doctrine and receive the Father ?

Can you reject the trinity doctrine a ...[text shortened]... wledges the Son of God or with FMF who is ready now in the wings to fully support your debating me ?
Lol, it’s a simple yes or a no. What’s the matter with you on this topic? Oh that’s right , we both already know don’t we 😉

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 18

@FMF

What on earth are you one about?

Maybe that's a problem for you. I am on to something not only of earth but of heaven too.

Try "What in heaven are you on about?"

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 18
1 edit

@divegeester

Ah, the assuring wink and smile.
Nudge, nudge ... nudge - dodge, dodge, .... dodge.

Nice dodge.

He who has the Son has the Father also.
He who does not acknowledge the Son does not acknowledge the Father EITHER.

God is Father - Son - Holy Spirit.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 18
1 edit

@sonship said
@FMF

divegeester is a longstanding friend of mine with whom I have spent countless hours discussing Christianity. We have different beliefs.

Thankyou for your submitting that information. It is fair that you do so.

I did not say he should not be your friend or you two should have no relationship. That's nice that you do talk about beliefs.

But ...[text shortened]... coming in to help him answer a question I put to him. He's a big boy. Let's see how he would answer.
As I said in a previous post, and which you seem to be now pretending doesn’t exist:

What do you mean by unity?

Given your track record of ducking questions, will you now promise to give me an unequivocal yes or a no I’m response to my question?

Tell you what let’s make it easier than that, you respond as requested and I promise that I will answer your question.

How’s that?

F

Moves
25 Nov 18

@sonship said
To whom do you feel this passage is more descriptive of - your unity with the atheist / agnostic FMF or with us who believe Jesus is Lord and raised from the dead ?

If you want to say "Well actually I feel more in unity with the atheist" don't be afraid to just admit that.
Do you think introducing divegeester into my life could possibly be Jesus at work? Is it possible? Do you believe Jesus can work through people? Or can Jesus only be working in ways you comprehend and approve of?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 18

F

Moves
25 Nov 18

@sonship said
@FMF

What on earth are you one about?

Maybe that's a problem for you. I am on to something not only of earth but of heaven too.

Try "What in heaven are you on about?"
You said: "Sorry if you have no one to so pour out your love and worship to." But I am an agnostic atheist. It seems a silly thing for you to say.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 18

@sonship said
@divegeester

Ah, the assuring wink and smile.
Nudge, nudge ... nudge - dodge, dodge, .... dodge.

Nice dodge.

He who has the Son has the Father also.
He who does not acknowledge the Son does not acknowledge the Father EITHER.

God is Father - Son - Holy Spirit.
Never mind all this jazz hands flannel...

Are you going to give me a yes or a no to my question ?
If so get on with it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 18

@FMF

Do you think introducing divegeester into my life could possibly be Jesus at work?

Yep.

Is it possible?

Yep.

Are you interested in his helping you to know Jesus?
Or are you just munipulating him like a toy for your own amusement?

Do you believe Jesus can work through people?

Yep.

Or can Jesus only be working in ways you comprehend and approve of?

Nope.

F

Moves
25 Nov 18

@sonship said
Are you interested in his helping you to know Jesus?
Or are you just munipulating him like a toy for your own amusement?
A "toy" for my "own amusement"? divegeester is a longstanding and genuine friend of mine with whom I have spent countless hours discussing Christianity. Although we have different beliefs, we share a strong bond. Why are you behaving in such a narcissistic and paranoid way? Do you have any genuine friends among people who are not Christians?

F

Moves
25 Nov 18

@fmf said
Do you have any genuine friends among people who are not Christians?
When I was a Christian, I did.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 18

Sonship ... SONSHIP! Over here mate.

Are you going to answer the question that is now three years old?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 18

@fmf said
A "toy" for my "own amusement"?
Are you manipulating me like a toy for your own amusement? 😠