Calling out ThinkOfOne

Calling out ThinkOfOne

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
17 Jan 19

@philokalia said
I didn't pay that much attention to it, tbh, but it was better then.
Oh?

Did you enjoy all Romans1009's creepy paedophilia humour? Yes or no? Or 'I didn't see any of that'?

Did you enjoy him calling Ghost of a Duke a liar 300-400 times in just a few months, sometimes in 4-5 posts in a row? Yes or no? Or 'I didn't see any of that'?

Did you enjoy him replying to hundreds and hundreds of posts with nothing except the catchphrase "You're pissing in the pool"? Yes or no? Or 'I didn't see any of that'?

F

Moves
17 Jan 19

@philokalia said
It's the same category of posting, though.
No it wasn't.

S. Korea

Moves
17 Jan 19

I guess I would say that it is the same in the sense that he posted with the goal of aggravating people which is generally the same tactic that I believe you in dive-in even to some degree Wolfgang do.

Hence the very heart of what this thread is become right now. It's using aggravating language that distracts from ever discussing something and it's bringing up all this extraneous stuff.

But I understand that this is the go-to tactic when you don't really have the chops to hang with a really big discussion. You just derail it and focus on useless sign points. And so if you guys are more obsessed with focusing on that kind of thing because of a guy like Romans that's good

F

Moves
17 Jan 19

@philokalia said
It's good to see needlers get needled, I guess. Perhaps that's a bit of a negative thing to say but it served its purpose well.
The people Romans1009 trolled are still here and he has been banned from the site. The forum was better before he arrived and has been better since he stopped. What purpose did he serve?

S. Korea

Moves
17 Jan 19

@fmf said
No it wasn't.
And this is one of those things that's another great illustration of why you just do aggravating poster. You said nothing. It's like you just hit enter just to hit enter.

S. Korea

Moves
17 Jan 19

@secondson said
Par for the course philokalia. They killed Jesus because they believed a lie, and they killed this forum for the same reason.

Romans 1:25
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

How many times has it been said in this forum by the naysayers that God is a murderer? Among othe ...[text shortened]... on't believe, and will tell lies about the truth the Bible teaches, even when they know their wrong.
Very true. And if they were honest they would respect the internal logic of Christianity. And they could attack it on those grounds. They would also use the terminology that we use simply out of showing some kind of respect. But they're not interested in that at all. It's just bass and insulted.

Which is why, ultimately, without them being utterly unwilling to change the way they engaged, it's probably more beneficial to actually just ignore the content.

And be really great if there was a lock feature. But then it would be like this place would be a ghost town.

F

Moves
17 Jan 19

@philokalia said
I guess I would say that it is the same in the sense that he posted with the goal of aggravating people which is generally the same tactic that I believe you in dive-in even to some degree Wolfgang do.
You don't like some people's posting, I get that. You liked Romans1009's posting, I get that. The hundreds and hundreds of paedophilia posts aside, Ghost of a Duke, without doubt, bore the main brunt of Romans1009's trolling. What did you like about that trolling? What was it about Ghost of a Duke's participation in this community that made you think Romans1009's incessantly creepy posting - which he constantly attributed to the "indwelling Holy Spirit" - was appropriate or had a good purpose for this forum?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Jan 19

@fmf said
No, I am not going to provide you with quotes. There is no onus on me to prove anything to you. I have been having these conversations with proponents of the ideology stretching back over ten years. If you missed them, so be it.
Then all you have to your credit are years of mischaracterizing the posts of those you claim promote the "torturer god ideology" you so adamantly adhere to.

Your mind is blinded by it. Your perception is skewed. You believe a lie.

F

Moves
17 Jan 19
1 edit

@philokalia said
Hence the very heart of what this thread is become right now.
People were doing plenty of OK discussing on this thread before you came along. What has been your contribution to "the very heart of what this thread has become" in the last few pages?

F

Moves
17 Jan 19

@secondson said
Then all you have to your credit are years of mischaracterizing the posts of those you claim promote the "torturer god ideology" you so adamantly adhere to.
sonship is a proponent of torturer god ideology. KellyJay is another. divegeester doesn't believe in torturer god ideology. Nor does Suzianne.

F

Moves
17 Jan 19

@secondson said
Your mind is blinded by it. Your perception is skewed. You believe a lie.
Whose "lie"? I am describing what people say they believe in. I am being honest. Whose "lie" do you think I believe?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Jan 19

@philokalia said

And be really great if there was a lock feature. But then it would be like this place would be a ghost town.
If no Christians posted here, there would be no Spirituality Forum.

There'd just be the naysayers, and they'd have nothing to contribute.

F

Moves
17 Jan 19

@philokalia said
And this is one of those things that's another great illustration of why you just do aggravating poster. You said nothing. It's like you just hit enter just to hit enter.
You said my posting was more or less the same as Romans1009's. It wasn't. You've even said you didn't pay much attention. You are mistaken. My posting was not more or less the same as Romans1009's.

S. Korea

Moves
17 Jan 19

@secondson said
If no Christians posted here, there would be no Spirituality Forum.

There'd just be the naysayers, and they'd have nothing to contribute.
Right.

Which makes us something of a commodity.

And if we choose to ignore certain lines of dialogue, it'll make those posters just be interacted with the boring monologue.

Which is why your series of threads is important which is why many series of threads that tries to create honest discussion is positive.

Ultimately, the best thing to do is probably to ignore that which is useless and hopeless.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Jan 19

@fmf said
Whose "lie"? I am describing what people say they believe in. I am being honest. Whose "lie" do you think I believe?
Your own.

You say there are Christians posting in this forum that believe in the "torturer god ideology". That's just you saying that without a shred of evidence to prove it.

Try to get with the program FMF. It's your lie. You fabricated it. You accuse others of believing it. It's rubbish.