Calling out ThinkOfOne

Calling out ThinkOfOne

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
27 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
Yes, many of the races of the world can find their beginnings in Genesis, not all of them agree with the text. The splits occur as God gets specific.
You get your Jesus mythology from the NT which was written with the express purpose of creating it. Piggybacking ancient Hebrew mythology was one of the ways this was done. Claiming that the Jesus story started in Genesis is a kind of hijacking of the text that the early Christians thought was necessary to give their new religion gravitas.

F

Moves
27 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
🙂 I'm glad to tell you the truth, but I responded to a post of yours thinking it was them not you.
So what?

T

Moves
28 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
Well put your big boy pants on discuss that with me.
It's remarkable the games you play in order to keep the truth from yourself.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jan 19

@thinkofone said
Zzzzzzzz

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jan 19

@divegeester said
You repeatedly claim that this question is off topic so I thought it was about time that we gave it its own thread.

So tell us, as someone who proclaims the validity of the “words of Jesus” “while he was on earth”...

When Jesus said he was sent by God, was he correct?
End of January polite bump for our resident pretender @thinkofone.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Feb 19

@divegeester said
You repeatedly claim that this question is off topic so I thought it was about time that we gave it its own thread.

So tell us, as someone who proclaims the validity of the “words of Jesus” “while he was on earth”...

Bump for thinkofone...

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Feb 19

@thinkofone said
Ha! The irony!

Comedy gold.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Feb 19

@thinkofone said
What is it like to have only the likes of dj2becker below you in the forum credibility ladder?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Feb 19

@divegeester said

Hey @thinkofone... found your balls yet?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Feb 19

🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Feb 19

@divegeester said

Regular bump for the honest guy thinkofone

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Feb 19

@divegeester said
Regular bump for the honest guy thinkofone
He has been admonishing Kelly for days about sidestepping, while simultaneously doing his own crab impression.

What a simp.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Feb 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He has been admonishing Kelly for days about sidestepping, while simultaneously doing his own crab impression.

What a simp.
This thread is a “sticky”...

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Feb 19

@divegeester

I was wondering, as a neutral observer, if ToO thinks Jesus was lying when He said He was sent by God?..

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Feb 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@divegeester

I was wondering, as a neutral observer, if ToO thinks Jesus was lying when He said He was sent by God?..
ToO is harmless troll (of Christians) who previously pretended to adhere to the “words of Jesus” “while he was on earth”.

However he’s been found out to be a pretender and is in reality probably an atheist Jew, or something similar, who is reasonably well versed in NT scripture and has enjoyed using it to troll Christians by focusing on the more extreme elements.

In answer to your question; yes I think he believes Jesus was either lying, deluded or never existed. He is just too balls-deep into his role play and too cowardly to admit it.