1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 17:531 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you feel proud of your reputation for ah hominen and personal abuse; do you feel it brings credit to your organisation?
    ah hominen? is that like, ahhh bisto! or ahhh ga do do do?

I know who my friends are, i know who my enemies are and yes I am thrilled to bits to
    be a witness of the most high God, but its ok, you keep bitchin away diveJesus.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 18:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ah hominen? is that like, ahhh bisto! or ahhh ga do do do?

I know who my friends are, i know who my enemies are and yes I am thrilled to bits to
    be a witness of the most high God, but its ok, you keep bitchin away diveJesus.
    Don't you agree that it is rather strange that you and Galveston frequently make posts like his above, referring to your apparent "persecution" here, when in reality it is you two who are the most abusive posters in the forum.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 18:161 edit
    Don't you agree that it is rather strange that you and Galveston frequently make posts like his above, referring to your apparent "persecution" here, when in reality it is you two who are the most abusive posters in the forum.
    no I find it much more strange that you think your self certified opinions are equivalent
    to some kind of truth. The Gman has simply realised the extent of your ignorance of
    our beliefs, this is not an insult, its a simple statement of fact, every scriptural
    reference that has been provided to substantiate our stance you wilfully ignore, you
    have proven time and again that you are uninterested in reason ( a yes or no answer if
    you please), but thats ok, you have your own opinions which serve you perfectly well in
    the absence of anything else. Constantly your posts provide nothing of a spiritual
    nature and all you seem capable of is attacking the literature and organisation of
    Jehovah's witnesses and bitch'in about me and the Gman as this latest tirade of your
    demonstrates, whatever dude, its rather tiresome to be honest, but if it makes you
    happy, you keep on accusing.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 18:31
    no I find it much more strange that you think your self certified opinions are equivalent
    to some kind of truth.
    Do you believe that people should be allowed to form their own opinions about important subjects?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 18:38
    Do you believe that people should be allowed to form their own opinions about important subjects?
    bitchin about me and the Gman is not an important subject, is it.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 18:49
    Do you feel proud of your reputation for ah hominen and personal abuse; do you feel it brings credit to your organisation?
    What you ridiculers don't realize and never will ( so sad ) is that you are movie stars in the continuing saga of Christ followers being harassed and ridiculed and if given the chance in the right mob, you'll even kill us, unless there is a change of heart which can happen as Paul proved. So I don't give up on any human, as that wll be up to God.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 19:02
    bitchin about me and the Gman is not an important subject, is it.
    I'm not "bitchin". I'm mearly pointing out the rather odd situation in this forum, whereby yourself and Galveston bemoan your 'persecution' and 'ridicule' whilst at the same time being by far the throwers of the most personal insults and abuse.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 19:032 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    What you ridiculers don't realize and never will ( so sad ) is that you are movie stars in the continuing saga of Christ followers being harassed and ridiculed and if given the chance in the right mob, you'll even kill us, unless there is a change of heart which can happen as Paul proved. So I don't give up on any human, as that wll be up to God.
    But you are not "Christians" and "follwers of Christ", you are followers of Jehovah; Jesus is just the Archangel Michael, and Abaddon isn't he.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 19:10
    I'm not "bitchin". I'm mearly pointing out the rather odd situation in this forum, whereby yourself and Galveston bemoan your 'persecution' and 'ridicule' whilst at the same time being by far the throwers of the most personal insults and abuse.
    whatever you say, it must be true.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 19:14
    But you are not "Christians" and "follwers of Christ", you are followers of Jehovah; Jesus is just the Archangel Michael, and Abaddon isn't he.
    do you follow this command,

(Matthew 28:19-20) . . .Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations,
    baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,  teaching
    them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And, look! I am with you all the
    days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

how so?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 19:291 edit
    do you follow this command,

(Matthew 28:19-20) . . .Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations,
    baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,  teaching
    them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And, look! I am with you all the
    days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

how so?
    What an interesting question robbie.

Tell me do JW's teach to baptise "in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit"?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 19:47
    What an interesting question robbie.

Tell me do JW's teach to baptise "in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit"?
    do you follow this command or not? yes we teach this.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 19:59
    do you follow this command or not? yes we teach this.
    Yes I do, except I follow the disiples example who exclusively baptised into "the name of Jesus", do you think they disobeyed or were all mistaken?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 20:45
    Yes I do, except I follow the disiples example who exclusively baptised into "the name of Jesus", do you think they disobeyed or were all mistaken?
    so you make disciples of people of all the nations, how?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 20:48
    so you make disciples of people of all the nations, how?
    Through preachng the gospel through the body of Christ.

The disciples exclusively baptised into "the name of Jesus", do you think they disobeyed or were all mistaken?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree