1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 May '17 01:31
    Originally posted by josephw
    So you say.

But you do see because you know I know exactly what you're doing here.
    Why not cite a few posts of mine that you believe were examples of me being duplicitous.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 May '17 01:32
    Originally posted by josephw
    I think I liked robbie in spite of our differences. But I hear what you're saying. I'm not aware of the details surrounding the clan debacle. Sorry to hear though that robbie left under false pretenses.
    Whose "false pretenses" are you referring to?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:02
    Robbie will be back, clan issues or not.
    If for no other reason than to be a thorn in Ghost's side.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:201 edit
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Robbie will be back, clan issues or not.
    If for no other reason than to be a thorn in Ghost's side.
    I agree he will be back, but I disagree as to why. Robbie will be back for fundamentally the same reason Galveston75 always comes back and also that roigam will come back.

They like it here; this forum and the others gives them a platform of anonymity from which to rail against the perceived persecution they receive, which itself breathes life into their victimhood personas as god's chosen elite.
  5. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:231 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Did you follow the two links in my OP?
    Yes. I did. In fact someone posed the same question and apart from a couple of thumbs up, it didn't get answered. Admittedly, I didn't read every post of every page. Shall I research it, or, can you just tell me.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:23
    I agree he will be back, but I disagree as to why. Robbie will be back for fundamentally the same reason Galveston75 always comes back and also that roigam will come back.

They like it here; this forum and the others gives them a platform of anonymity from which to rail against the perceived persecution they receive, which itself breathes life into their victimhood personas as god's chosen elite.
    Does anyone think they are NOT God's chosen elite?

JW's are likely not much different than anyone else.

Just an observation.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:253 edits
    Originally posted by Tom Wolsey
    Did the issue ever get resolved to anyone's satisfaction? I'm talking about clan members resigning games when the outcome of the tournament is already decided?
    After all the "years" you've been away, the alleged Alzheimer's, the claimed ageing and overbaked chummy befuddlement...you can remember exactly what this issue in the Clan forum was about, but you can't remember what your original username was?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:27
    I think galveston75 and robbie carrobie are/were here for starkly different reasons. I think galveston75's contributions here are akin to his decades spent doing his door to door ministry, doggedly spreading the same word of God that he's tried all his life to live by. robbie carrobie, on the other hand ~ if his insincere apology to me for suggesting I was a pedophile was anything to go by ~ he is here to lark about like a daft and unpleasant manchild.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:29
    Does anyone think they are NOT God's chosen elite?
    Do you?

Have you decided...

😉
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:31
    If Robbie disappeared from RHP, you guys would miss him dearly.

Just admit it, you love him.

It's ok, we know.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:32
    Do you?

Have you decided...

😉
    Merciless. 😉
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think galveston75 and robbie carrobie are/were here for starkly different reasons. I think galveston75's contributions here are akin to his decades spent doing his door to door ministry, doggedly spreading the same word of God that he's tried all his life to live by. robbie carrobie, on the other hand ~ if his insincere apology to me for suggesting I was a pedophile was anything to go by ~ he is here to lark about like a daft and unpleasant manchild.
    I agree with you they are quite different personas and like all of us here our motivations are dynamic. My observation was of a more fundamental need which I think they both share and in fact many cultish religions and sects share; the need to be persecuted. I often felt that was why Robbie would go door to door for decades, achieving virtually nothing and yet getting persecuted.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:34
    If Robbie disappeared from RHP, you guys would miss him dearly.

Just admit it, you love him.

It's ok, we know.
    There are very few (perhaps one or two) posters at rhp who I would not want to see here. I've said many times how I value the mixed tapestry that the entire portfolio of posting brings.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:36
    There are very few (perhaps one or two) posters at rhp who I would not want to see here. I've said many times how I value the mixed tapestry that the entire portfolio of posting brings.
    Robbie is unique.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree