Challenge I and you

Challenge I and you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
My sole purpose was me, pleasures, joys, being happy I measured life as it revolved
around me. I am not saying I didn't care about people, but they were not always my main
concern. This took me places I should not have gone and did things that never should
have happen had I thought about it, things I completely regret. It wasn't until I became
a Christ ...[text shortened]... pective, He
is a solid foundation that is greater than all of our guilt, if we but turn to Him.
Well I dont advoacate trashing any of the positive things in your life that have given you strength. It is something to build on.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Like you so often do, you have deeper insights than many of the posters on this forum.

FMF tossed out this red herring in an attempt to deflect from the fact that he did not qualify his original assertion with much needed caveats.The fact that he tossed it out on the heels of having added a caveat for himself for "red herring(s) and deflection" in his ...[text shortened]... is interesting to say the least. It smacks of the very hypocrisy of which he keeps accusing KJ.
Thanks man. Its easy to ask questions and scoff at others, it is harder to develop a united undersdtanding through the sharing of ideas. TheLord has one purpose for all of us , evreyone gets there in the end. "It's all ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end 🙂 "

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Did Karoly demonstrate this deep insight a few months back when he insinuated you and sonship were the same person and that this is why you had recommended him to get the free membership he was offering? (Or when he referred to you using the 'C' word).

Like always sir, you don't really think through your position.
The'c' word you say? I know I already explained it,but once again, it was term of endearment. ToO is a good 'c'. Your a crap 'c' atm. Whether you believe it or not, many people,including many women use this word all the time. Not swearing is not in the ten comandments-Not being truthful is. As usual you have igmored my clarification on both of these points. Afew months back I was still 'finding my feet' as to how to go about posting here. I'm much more adept now.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
The'c' word you say? I know I already explained it,but once again, it was term of endearment. ToO is a good 'c'. Your a crap 'c' atm. Whether you believe it or not, many people,including many women use this word all the time. Not swearing is not in the ten comandments-Not being truthful is. As usual you have igmored my clarification on both o ...[text shortened]... back I was still 'finding my feet' as to how to go about posting here. I'm much more adept now.
Oh, yeah, we can tell.

😕

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 18

I knew you were cheap, but you'd have to pay me to for me to think this post of yours was in any way concerned with Spiritual matters. Feel free to give some thoughts about them anytime.
After you, sir.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Oh, yeah, we can tell.

😕
Who is 'we' and what can you tell ... AND ... why do you have any merit in the gist of your post here? There is no problem with yourown mind working out what is true for itself. Having to agree with others shows weakness in your own views.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
After you, sir.
The bible is a creation story which , in part, depicts the biological creation of Man . However it is not a story of theism rather an account of aliens mixing their dna with the apes of the time to create the human race.

Moves
31 Jul 18

I knew you were cheap, but you'd have to pay me to for me to think this post of yours was in any way concerned with Spiritual matters. Feel free to give some thoughts about them anytime.
Sir, there's more spirituality in my fridge than there is in your posts.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 Jul 18

Sir, there's more spirituality in my fridge than there is in your posts.
There'sno Spirituality in any posts. Spirituality is aconcept which tries to define the undefinable. Every creation is part of Maya but there is only one mind. To say that one thing is 'holy' or'spiritual' and another isn't is missing the point entirely. Every human has potential and some excercise that potential. While you continue to play verbal thumb downs with me I doubt you will get what I'm trying to tell you here. All I can say is I tried. The ball is in your court.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Jul 18

The bible is a creation story which , in part, depicts the biological creation of Man . However it is not a story of theism rather an account of aliens mixing their dna with the apes of the time to create the human race.
ROFL

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Jul 18

There'sno Spirituality in any posts. Spirituality is aconcept which tries to define the undefinable. Every creation is part of Maya but there is only one mind. To say that one thing is 'holy' or'spiritual' and another isn't is missing the point entirely. Every human has potential and some excercise that potential. While ...[text shortened]... will get what I'm trying to tell you here. All I can say is I tried. The ball is in your court.
We know this because it comes right out of your head!?

T

Moves
31 Jul 18

We know this because it comes right out of your head!?
Hey KJ, didn't you post the following as the point of your OP?
<<Can you enter into a discussion without insulting or belittling those you talk too?
Can you stay on topic and only bring to the discussion posts that address the topic
without entering into smearing anyone?>>

T

Moves
31 Jul 18

Did Karoly demonstrate this deep insight a few months back when he insinuated you and sonship were the same person and that this is why you had recommended him to get the free membership he was offering? (Or when he referred to you using the 'C' word).

Like always sir, you don't really think through your position.
Evidently you not only struggle with subject-verb-object concepts, you struggle with understanding context as well.

And yes, KA often shows much deeper insight than you ever do.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Hey KJ, didn't you post the following as the point of your OP?
<<Can you enter into a discussion without insulting or belittling those you talk too?
Can you stay on topic and only bring to the discussion posts that address the topic
without entering into smearing anyone?>>
Yep, and when I asked him where he got all of his truth, that was his answer.
So is it belittling when that was what he said, unless you have a low opinion of his head why would it be?
Speaking of answers, I asked you awhile back about you and Jesus Christ.
Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?

T

Moves
31 Jul 18
2 edits

Yep, and when I asked him where he got all of his truth, that was his answer.
So is it belittling when that was what he said, unless you have a low opinion of his head why would it be?
Speaking of answers, I asked you awhile back about you and Jesus Christ.
Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?
Let me see if I understand you correctly. When you posted the following it was because of your high opinion and respect for what he was posting? And in your mind your responses were " on topic and only [brought] to the discussion posts that address the topic"?
<<ROFL...We know this because it comes right out of your head!?>>