Challenge I and you

Challenge I and you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I am content walking with God, I lived the first 25 years of my life living just for myself. Now the last 37 as a Christian and God is the best part of my life, my sure foundation, my Lord and God.

He is faithful and true who has seen me through great times and horrible ones. I no longer look at finding something outside of myself to complete my life, I was lost and now I’m found as it has been said.
Yep,no worries. Glad you are content there. What do you mean by "living just for yourself" ? Do you think I'm living just for myself? And , Do youbelieve the Lord wants us to learn stuff in life that isn't contained in the bible?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
If you are an atheist of some persuasion or degree, just tell people and be done with it. If you're not, then just say so.
Does it really matter how Think of One labels himself? It is clear to me from the content of his posts that he is well versed in the spirit of Christianity. What he calls himself is unimportant. I labelled myselfa Hindu a while back just to see ifothers would engage in Hindu ideas. I see all valid spiritual traditions as coming from the same source whether thay call themself theist , atheist,polytheist,non-dualist or whatever.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Jul 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
A simple question that he will never answer, rendering him spiritually impotent and cowardly.
I dont follow your logic here. A tree is known by its fruits, not what it may claim about them.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Thinkofone is upset with me for calling out his hypocrisy in this thread; he’s as bad as KellyJay and the rest of the lightweights who avoid questions about their (current) beliefs. Thinkofone one is a fake believer in the words of Jesus, we all know he’s a fake and we all know why he does it.

At the top of page 5 is a post by me which he hasn’t resp ...[text shortened]... thread), yet here he is hassling you about not answering questions. He’s a hypocrite and a fake.
I really cant see what difference it would make if Jesus was the son of God , as he claimed in the bible . The most important stuff Jesus taught was how to live righteously and get to heaven.

Moves
29 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
I dont follow your logic here. A tree is known by its fruits, not what it may claim about them.
'I dont follow your logic here.'

You surprise me.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Jul 18

'I dont follow your logic here.'

You surprise me.
You're surprised I dont agree with your assesment of what constitutes cowardice and spiritual impotence? Lmfao.

Moves
30 Jul 18

You're surprised I dont agree with your assesment of what constitutes cowardice and spiritual impotence? Lmfao.
'You' wouldn't know logic sir if it introduced itself and casually pilfered your wallet.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Jul 18
1 edit

Yep,no worries. Glad you are content there. What do you mean by "living just for yourself" ? Do you think I'm living just for myself? And , Do youbelieve the Lord wants us to learn stuff in life that isn't contained in the bible?
My sole purpose was me, pleasures, joys, being happy I measured life as it revolved
around me. I am not saying I didn't care about people, but they were not always my main
concern. This took me places I should not have gone and did things that never should
have happen had I thought about it, things I completely regret. It wasn't until I became
a Christian did God start working on my inner man, changing me to where I realized it
was His universe and I should start caring about people and Him. The and Him became
the most important part of the equation, because of His love for me and everyone else
that dwarfed all the wrong I and others could do, all the bad, all the evil, I'm not to look at
others as if they are worthy or not, they are not worthy, but He died for each of them so its
because He loves them and me, He is worthy that is all that matters even when I have to
forgive myself. I have to keep in mind its all for His love not mine, a new perspective, He
is a solid foundation that is greater than all of our guilt, if we but turn to Him.

T

Moves
30 Jul 18
1 edit

Does it really matter how Think of One labels himself? It is clear to me from the content of his posts that he is well versed in the spirit of Christianity. What he calls himself is unimportant. I labelled myselfa Hindu a while back just to see ifothers would engage in Hindu ideas. I see all valid spiritual t ...[text shortened]... the same source whether thay call themself theist , atheist,polytheist,non-dualist or whatever.
Like you so often do, you have deeper insights than many of the posters on this forum.

FMF tossed out this red herring in an attempt to deflect from the fact that he did not qualify his original assertion with much needed caveats.The fact that he tossed it out on the heels of having added a caveat for himself for "red herring(s) and deflection" in his discussion with KJ is interesting to say the least. It smacks of the very hypocrisy of which he keeps accusing KJ.

T

Moves
30 Jul 18

I really cant see what difference it would make if Jesus was the son of God , as he claimed in the bible . The most important stuff Jesus taught was how to live righteously and get to heaven.
As DG so often shows, there are concepts that are beyond his grasp.

In Trumpian fashion he doubles down when befuddled.

T

Moves
30 Jul 18
1 edit

GoaD shows once again that he posts on this forum largely to troll. As such, there is no "logic" to it. He started as a troll and continues in that vein.

See the following thread for an example of his early efforts. 
https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426 

F

Moves
31 Jul 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
FMF tossed out this red herring in an attempt to deflect from the fact that he did not qualify his original assertion with much needed caveats.The fact that he tossed it out on the heels of having added a caveat for himself for "red herring(s) and deflection" in his discussion with KJ is interesting to say the least. It smacks of the very hypocrisy of which he keeps accusing KJ.
KellyJay said something to me the other day that sounded a bit like he was admitting that he was a "real prick" and insinuating that I was a "real prick" as well. And he may be right. And you may be right: I may be just as much of a hypocrite as KellyJay or even more of one. People can decide for themselves whether I am a "real prick" and how much of a hypocrite I am. KellyJay might be right. You might be right.

Moves
31 Jul 18

GoaD shows once again that he posts on this forum largely to troll. As such, there is no "logic" to it. He started as a troll and continues in that vein.

See the following thread for an example of his early efforts. 
https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426 
Was that said by a theist or an atheist?

Nobody seems to knows, including yourself I fear.

Moves
31 Jul 18

Like you so often do, you have deeper insights than many of the posters on this forum.

FMF tossed out this red herring in an attempt to deflect from the fact that he did not qualify his original assertion with much needed caveats.The fact that he tossed it out on the heels of having added a caveat for himself for "red herring(s) and deflection" in his ...[text shortened]... is interesting to say the least. It smacks of the very hypocrisy of which he keeps accusing KJ.
Did Karoly demonstrate this deep insight a few months back when he insinuated you and sonship were the same person and that this is why you had recommended him to get the free membership he was offering? (Or when he referred to you using the 'C' word).

Like always sir, you don't really think through your position.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 Jul 18

'You' wouldn't know logic sir if it introduced itself and casually pilfered your wallet.
I knew you were cheap, but you'd have to pay me to for me to think this post of yours was in any way concerned with Spiritual matters. Feel free to give some thoughts about them anytime.