Christian morals

Christian morals

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Nov 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
https://www.chessatwork.com/forum/spirituality/divegeester.174098/page-18
Nudge for divegeester.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Nov 17
2 edits

https://www.chessatwork.com/forum/spirituality/divegeester.174098/page-18
I never returned to the thread which is why I didn’t answer. It’s not a difficult question you were asking and I’m more than happy to answer it unequivocally with a yes or no answer but on one condition. That condition is that you also answer the question unequivocally with a yes or no response. Do you on your word as a Christian accept this condition?

To be clear, the question to each of us is: “in your opinion is FMF a follower of satan?”

Moves
06 Nov 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
I never returned to the thread which is why I didn’t answer. It’s not a difficult question you were asking and I’m more than happy to answer it unequivocally with a yes or no answer but on one condition. That condition is that you also answer the question unequivocally with a yes or no response. Do you on your word as a Christian accept this condition? ...[text shortened]... To be clear, the question to each of us is:[b] “in your opinion is FMF a follower of satan?”[/b]
Happy to answer that when you provide me with the link where you asked it and I deliberately avoided answering.

Are you now backtracking on this?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Nov 17

Happy to answer that when you provide me with the link where you asked it and I deliberately avoided answering.

Are you now backtracking on this?
Certainly not. I’m putting you on the spot.

My conversation in that thread was with sonship, not you. You butted in and demanded a response. I’m now renegaging with you and replying to you. I will answer if you will. The condition is above, either take my challenge or stfu.

F

Moves
06 Nov 17

Originally posted by @sonship
Some of people's questions, I do ignore.

Yes we’ve noticed.

We have also noticed that so do you.
Do you think I am a follower of "Satan" or not?

Moves
06 Nov 17

Certainly not. I’m putting you on the spot.

My conversation in that thread was with sonship, not you. You butted in and demanded a response. I’m now renegaging with you and replying to you. I will answer if you will. The condition is above, either take my challenge or stfu.
You were putting sonship on the spot, but as soon as I put you on the spot you disappeared.

F

Moves
06 Nov 17

You were putting sonship on the spot, but as soon as I put you on the spot you disappeared.
I am putting you on the spot: Do you think I am a follower of "Satan"? I asked you 3 or 4 hours ago. You seem to have "disappeared".

Moves
06 Nov 17

Originally posted by @fmf
I am putting you on the spot: Do you think I am a follower of "Satan"? I asked you 3 or 4 hours ago. You seem to have "disappeared".
If I did think so would you prosecute me for thought crimes?

F

Moves
06 Nov 17

If I did think so would you prosecute me for thought crimes?
Still unable or unwilling to answer. Why would that be?

Moves
06 Nov 17
1 edit

Still unable or unwilling to answer. Why would that be?
You don't seem to have a problem with Dive's unwillingness to answer now do you? Why would that be?

F

Moves
06 Nov 17

You don't seem to have a problem with Dive's unwillingness to answer now do you? Why would that be?
I have spent countless hours talking to divegeester about my loss of faith, the Christian God, who or what "Satan" is. I know what his thinking is. And I don't have a problem with his beliefs, so I don't need to put him on the spot. Countless hours, mind you. He and I have no need to reenact those conversations for your consumption.

Maybe he's treating you like a jerk because he thinks you are a jerk. He's told you very candidly, several times, that he thinks you are one. So why are you mewling to me about the upshot of that, instead of answering the question I asked you: Do you think I am a follower of "Satan"?

Moves
06 Nov 17

I have spent countless hours talking to divegeester about my loss of faith, the Christian God, who or what "Satan" is. I know what his thinking is. And I don't have a problem with his beliefs, so I don't need to put him on the spot. Countless hours, mind you. He and I have no need to reenact those conversations for your consumption.

Maybe he's treating you l ...[text shortened]... of that, instead of answering the question I asked you: Do you think I am a follower of "Satan"?
I asked Divegeester the question. He dodged it. You don't seem to mind that.

F

Moves
06 Nov 17

I asked Divegeester the question. He dodged it. You don't seem to mind that.
OK, you repeated yourself and ignored what I said. So, anyway, do you think I am a follower of "Satan"?

Moves
06 Nov 17

OK, you repeated yourself and ignored what I said. So, anyway, do you think I am a follower of "Satan"?
There are a lot of things that I think that I don't feel like sharing with everyone. Do you feel entitled to know everything that I think?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Nov 17

Anyone who wants to live independently from God is a follower of Satan.
Satan was the first creature that ever sought to be independent from God.

Satan's nature polluted all people born from Adam down to us. So mankind totally was damaged by the withdrawal and independence from God.

Some people may want to dwell on this but more emphasis should be given on the One life that was totally and completely dependent upon God - Jesus Christ. He is the source of salvation.