Christian morals

Christian morals

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Nov 17
3 edits

Originally posted by @divegeester
Observing sonship’s pouty furtiveness, convoluted evasions and casual dishonesty is one of the main reasons I come back to this forum.
Notice the irony though. Divegeester whines mightily about eternal judgment being too simplistic. Then when you go to show the other side of variation in God's dealings, he switches to whining that evidence is not being provided.

How can I say that Christ has a wide scope of possible disciplines and rewards in His millennial kingdom ?

1.) Throughout the Bible it is WITNESSED by anyone who is not so blind that God had many ways to correct His people.

If you didn't read through any of the Bible, of course you would be ignorant.
God dealt with many of His people's shortcomings. He had many ways to educate, correct, and perfect them.

2.) A worldly judge has a number of things she or he might administer to those brought before the court. Why would we suspect that the Judge of all the earth would not be so wise? He would be much more wise because He knows everything.

3.) If you examine the New Testament there is scope between "few lashes" and "many lashes". Lenience to severity is indicated.

4.) There is scope assumed between "five talents" and "ten talents" as a reward. And scope also between taking away the [b]"one talent" and receiving the reward of five or ten talents.

It is logical to assume variation of an appropriate measure as the Lord Jesus deems is called for, should be expected.

5.) There is scope between being called "great" in the kingdom and being called 'least" in the kingdom.

"Therefore whoever annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called the least in the kingdom of the heavens; but whoever practicess and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of the heavens." (Matt. 5:19)

So latitude in acclaim should be understood.
Why then not also latitude of discipline?

6.) A scope of latitude is indicated in how the Lord will judge those constituents of the kingdom of the heavens.

" Do not judge, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged, and with what measure you measure, it shall be measured to you." (Matt. 7:1,2)

The word "measure" logically implies degrees.

7.) The believers receive "A ... reward" is general enough that variation can be assumed.

8.) The believers possibly experiencing the suffering of loss is general enough also to imply variation.

Therefore, one may assume variation along the lines of the most severe suffering of loss and the most outstanding level of reward during the millennial kingdom.

" ... he shall receive a reward ... he shall suffer loss but he himself will be saved yet so as through fire." (see 1 Cor. 3:14,15)

9.) The apostles labored to present every Christian "full grown in Christ" (Col. 1:28) .
As in natural maturity there are levels along the way to full grown.
It should be similar that spiritually there is variation in levels of growth.

It is not difficult to assume then degrees of Christ's dealing to reward or discipline varied levels of maturation.

10.) The Christians are to receive for the things done in the body whether they be good or bad.

" For we [Christians] must all be manifested before the judgment seat of Christ [at the beginning of the thousand years] , that each one may receive the things done through the body according to what he has practiced, whether good or bad." ( 2 Cor. 5:10)

The things done through the body by a Christian consists of a wide scope of things from good to bad. It is logical that to receive for the things could also be varied.

If anyone insists that the wise Judge Christ has not latitude of appropriate compensations to His servants, its not a major problem to me. But I don't know why they would not expect the wisest Judge of all to determine what is appropriate.

Nothing "furtive, dishonest, pouty" or "evasive" in this straightforward rationale.
And I could provide more. This is sufficient for one post.

F

Moves
05 Nov 17

Originally posted by @sonship
If anyone insists that the wise Judge Christ has not latitude of appropriate compensations to His servants, its not a major problem to me. But I don't know why they would not expect the wisest Judge of all to determine what is appropriate.
I am not aware of anyone who "insists" anything of the sort, and most certainly not on this thread. Gosh, your writing ain't half riddled with micro-dishonesties sometimes. And you aren't being asked what is or isn't "a major problem" for you either. Can you list a few examples of these "appropriate compensations" you have mentioned?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Nov 17

Originally posted by @fmf
I am not aware of anyone who "insists" anything of the sort, and most certainly not on this thread. Gosh, your writing ain't half riddled with micro-dishonesties sometimes. And you aren't being asked what is or isn't "a major problem" for you either. Can you list a few examples of these "appropriate compensations" you have mentioned?
I didn't say you were aware.
Maybe addressing a point of interest does not have only you in mind as the audience.

F

Moves
05 Nov 17

I didn't say you were aware.
Maybe addressing a point of interest does not have only you in mind as the audience.
Can you list a few examples of these "appropriate compensations" you have mentioned?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Nov 17

Can you list a few examples of these "appropriate compensations" you have mentioned?
You're really dense.

Copy down in your next post to me the words written Luke 19:17-19 .

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Nov 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Still waiting for your answer on whether you think FMF is a 'child of the devil'?
Happy to answer that when you provide me with the link where you asked it and I deliberately avoided answering.

F

Moves
05 Nov 17

You're really dense.

Copy down in your next post to me the words written [b] Luke 19:17-19
.[/b]
So you can't give any examples?

The same went for the "disciplinary consequences".

Perhaps, swept up in your own effusive text production, you've referred to things and claimed things you cannot substantiate or that would involve you making stuff up.

F

Moves
05 Nov 17

I had debates with posters about passages like this. I said some of the warnings in the New Testament refer to temporary dispensational reward or punishment pertaining to the millennial kingdom of a thousand years.
Can you list some of the ways you have been punished by Jesus. Obviously you don't have to divulge the reasons why you were being punished.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Nov 17
1 edit

So you can't give any examples?

The same went for the "disciplinary consequences".

Perhaps, swept up in your own effusive text production, you've referred to things and claimed things you cannot substantiate or that would involve you making stuff up.
You're really dense.

Copy down in your next post to me the words written Luke 19:17-19 .

If you don't care to answer your own question, when provided clear directions, neither will I care.

Obviously, that's an example.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Nov 17
1 edit

Can you list some of the ways you have been punished by Jesus. Obviously you don't have to divulge the reasons why you were being punished.
Can you list some of the ways you have been punished by Jesus.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot list any ways that I have been disciplined or rewarded by my Lord Jesus during the millennial kingdom because it has not commenced yet.

You're still dense, I guess.

F

Moves
06 Nov 17

If you don't care to answer your own question, when provided clear directions, neither will I care.

Obviously, that's an example.
Perhaps you are simply unable to give any examples. There's a whiff of waffle-overreach about what you have posted.

F

Moves
06 Nov 17

I cannot list any ways that I have been disciplined or rewarded by my Lord Jesus during the [b] millennial kingdom because it has not commenced yet.

You're still dense, I guess.[/b]
Have you ever been punished by Jesus at any other time?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Nov 17

Have you ever been punished by Jesus at any other time?
List your next 35 questions, if I were to answer.

F

Moves
06 Nov 17

Originally posted by @great-king-rat to sonship
The staggering number of words you [sonship] use to badly disguise your continued dodging of FMF's questions is fascinating and quite comedic. And very revealing.
The way sonship is hamstrung by his own vanity is intriguing, and yes, kind of comedic too sometimes.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Nov 17
1 edit

Perhaps you are simply unable to give any examples. There's a whiff of waffle-overreach about what you have posted.
Perhaps you are simply unable to give any examples.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps you're allergic to opening up a New Testament and looking at and copying here Luke 19:17-19, a clear example of -

" ... appropriate compensations" you have mentioned?

if it is too obfuscating for you to override abject laziness on your part, i won't care either.
Either that you need to get yourself a New Testament.

You could probably paste it in from some Internet site of Bible passages.
I didn't insist that you have to believe it.
It is sufficient for you to recognize that it is one example of "appropriate compensations" during the millennial kingdom.

I guess you don't really want examples.