1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 20:06
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    I guess I should have explicitly added calling people "heretics" to the list of vacuous canned responses.

Eladar cannot rationally defend his position so he continues to dance around the fact that he doesn't believe in what Jesus taught about condemning people to death here in John 8 or more generally in Luke 6.

More generally, Eladar dances around ...[text shortened]... ews reflect it - which is the antithesis of the works spoken by Jesus while He walked the Earth.
    Truth is truth. Heretic is a heretic. Your opinion is that of the devil, so why bother listening to it?
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 20:10
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Truth is truth. Heretic is a heretic. Your opinion is that of the devil, so why bother listening to it?
    Eladar cannot rationally defend his position so he continues to dance around the fact that he doesn't believe in what Jesus taught about condemning people to death here in John 8 or more generally in Luke 6.

More generally, Eladar dances around the fact that he is extremely self-centered and his views reflect it - which is the antithesis of the works spoken by Jesus while He walked the Earth.

Yet somehow, in Eladar's mind, that makes ME the "heretic".

It's laughable, but it is what it is.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 20:20

More generally, Eladar dances around the fact that he is extremely self-centered and his views reflect it - which is the antithesis of the works ...[text shortened]... somehow, in Eladar's mind, that makes ME the "heretic".

Cannot rationally translates to argue based on libtard beliefs.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 23:21
    Are you trying to say our courts should be based on Bible teachings? We should follow the Jewish example of a theology?
    "Jewish"

I was wondering how long that would take.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 23:231 edit
    Of course when Eladar can't defend his position, so he repeatedly resorts to vacuous canned responses like "pot", "If that's what you say", etc.

He extremely self-centered and his views reflect it - which is the antithesis of the works spoken by Jesus while He walked the Earth.
    Just please remember that not all Christians share this one man's views.

It's his filter that is to blame, I believe.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 23:25
    Why bother listening to you if all you can do is judge people?
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 23:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Just please remember that not all Christians share this one man's views.

It's his filter that is to blame, I believe.
    I know they don't.

Unfortunately, from what I gather 81% of white evangelicals voted for Trump. So it would seem that there are more than a few that share similar views.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 00:32
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why bother listening to you if all you can do is judge people?
    So we are not to judge teachings?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 00:565 edits
    I would still like to know what Jesus tolerated.

Ie.

" And John answered and said, Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow with us.

But Jesus said to him, Do no forbid him, for he who is not against you is for you." (Luke 9:49,50)

We have here Jesus tolerating and teaching tolerance.
    Would you need another example ?
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 01:00
    Originally posted by sonship

Ie.

[b] " And John answered and said, Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow with us.

But Jesus said to him, Do no forbid him, for he who is not against you is for you." (Luke 9:49,50)

We have hear Jesus teaching tolerance.
    Would you need another example ?[/b]
    So you are saying Jesus told the disciples that homosexuality isn't sinful? He toldthem to tolerate sin?

Kind of confused here since you are babling on about nothing.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 01:124 edits
    So you are saying Jesus told the disciples that homosexuality isn't sinful? He toldthem to tolerate sin?

Kind of confused here since you are babling on about nothing.
    I am saying that here is an example to address your posed implied question:

I did not read any of the posts before this. I simply spoke to this implied question above.

Here's the implied question again:

Luke 9:49,50 shows He tolerated what was considered "competition" from others not specifically following Him as the twelve.

And for clarity I would add that He is not teaching infinite tolerance perhaps. But He is teaching His disciples tolerance there.

Ask me something harder, like, maybe "When did Jesus ever vote for Hillary Clinton ?"
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 02:36
    Word games. I am speaking of accepting sin in the name of tolerance.

Libtard churches around the world claim tha homosexual unions are not sunful. We should tolerare sin. This they call christian tolerance.

It does not exist in the Bible.
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 10:12
    Word games. I am speaking of accepting sin in the name of tolerance.

Libtard churches around the world claim tha homosexual unions are not sunful. We should tolerare sin. This they call christian tolerance.

It does not exist in the Bible.
    What's a 'Libtard Church'?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 10:44
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    What's a 'Libtard Church'?
    A church or organisation that has watered down the Bibles clear and wholesome teachings and supplanted them with secular liberalism.

An example would be the acceptance of homosexuality the practice of which is clearly condemned in scripture.
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 11:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    A church or organisation that has watered down the Bibles clear and wholesome teachings and supplanted them with secular liberalism.

An example would be the acceptance of homosexuality the practice of which is clearly condemned in scripture.
    Would the acceptance of obesity fit also? Or is gluttony not considered as serious a sin as homosexuality?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree