1. Meddling with things
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 07:25
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    The Day is comming and soon, when GOD will Punish All Sinners.
    Dalek
  2. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 07:39
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I really need to spell it out for you: I cannot understand your illiterate rant because it is replete with egregious errors of syntax, grammar, and spelling.

If you could put your idea in any form of literate English (or any other major language), I'd likely have no problem understanding your point. I can get a translator for most languages, but gross il ...[text shortened]... racy is beyond my capacities (and I deal with mild forms of illiteracy in my professional work).
    then do your best not to read them
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 07:44
    Originally posted by Nicolaas
    That is written in the old testament.

Now, in the new testament, Jesus has already paid our debt in full. If you are gay, lesbian (whatever sexual, bi homo etc etc) a killer or whatever, and you turn to God and ask for Him to forgive you, He will. God is a forgiving God and will forgive all sins, but you must then stop your sins and TRY living in God's ...[text shortened]... " is cause at the end of the day the devil is walking around like a lion to see who he can kill.
    That is why GOD never said try, to live right. GOD has said from the beginning that we must live right.
  4. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 13:45
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    then do your best not to read them
    I'm sorry. I hadn't realized that your apparently incompetent use of the English language was part of a deliberate effort to prevent intelligent readers from comprehending, and thus arguing with your assertions. Because you have adopted such a strategy, however, it raises the question who you believe you are writing to?

Sarcasm aside, I can usually understand what you're trying to say, although I've noticed a few consistent errors: you often misuse commas, nearly always spell coming as comming (perhaps because you've seen cumming so often at those other sites you visit--I'm speculating, not accusing), often misspell Christian, and produce a range of frequent syntax errors. Although this pattern of errors reflects your lack of adequate formal education, it does not always render your statements incomprehensible. On the other hand, yesterday, you put forth an utterance in response to something that I typed, and your utterance was so full of errors I could not decipher your message. I would like to know what you were attempting to communicate, so I have taken it upon myself, against my better judgement and against the advice of others, to offer you some corrections to your misuse of God's own language--English.
  5. London
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 13:51
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome
    Dalek
    ROFL! ๐Ÿ™‚
  6. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 14:23
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I'm sorry. I hadn't realized that your apparently incompetent use of the English language was part of a deliberate effort to prevent intelligent readers from comprehending, and thus arguing with your assertions. Because you have adopted such a strategy, however, it raises the question who you believe you are writing to?

Sarcasm aside, I can usually unde ...[text shortened]... advice of others, to offer you some corrections to your misuse of God's own language--English.
    Jesus spoke Aramaic when He was on earth.

The most known language is English. God speaks all languages.
  7. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 15:05
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Luckily spelling is not the only thing that matters. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I'm fascinated by the theology of Luck. Could you elaborate?
  8. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 17:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberdrdon
    His Mateship
    Glowing in the dark
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 07:30
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    LOL. You crack me up BF.

BF: Will your heart be wrenched when you look down from your perch on high and see the wailing and gnashing of teeth of those who you could have saved if only you hadn't been such an impersonal robot?
    I wrote the bible. i made it all up
  10. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 07:21
    Originally posted by drdon
    I wrote the bible. i made it all up
    May God bless you today drdon.

For you dont know what you are talking about ๐Ÿ˜‰
  11. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 07:44
    For you dont know what you are talking about ๐Ÿ˜‰
    The insinuation being that you somehow do.
  12. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 18:55

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    02 Nov '05 06:20
    Originally posted by David C
    The insinuation being that you somehow do.
    Yes I do David. Not always, but seeing that I am a Christian and read the Bible everyday, I will know more than a person not reading the Bible, wouldnt you agree?
  14. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    02 Nov '05 06:25
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Except when someone is speaking in tongues, right? Then it's got to be in something completely indecipherable, because otherwise it would expose the fact that whoever's pretending that they're speaking in tongues is actually just looking for attention. Right?
    Speaking in tongues is very uhm.... can I say "interresting" ?

It totally comes from God, so by trying to do it to get attention makes you a wannabe.
  15. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    02 Nov '05 08:21
    Yes I do David. Not always, but seeing that I am a Christian and read the Bible everyday, I will know more than a person not reading the Bible, wouldnt you agree?
    Not necessarily--you might interpret all kinds of things into it that aren't there. Sometimes I get out the old Biblical concordance for some close reading & I'm always knocked out by what's buried under translation. Check out the confession thread for a good example!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree