Combined Consciousness, Is It A Temperature Gauge For The World?

Combined Consciousness, Is It A Temperature Gauge For The World?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
04 Apr 23

Does the world temperature gauge flow at ease with more compassion and love is felt throughout?

Is hate being created and intensified throughout the world. Is this done by mediums such as the internet, politicians with agendas, media and people wanting to be in the in crowd that can’t think for themselves?

Is the gauge on HOT for this reason, is this gauge also a tool of God, Of Man judging Man. Are our outcomes on the earth and each other through deception and loss of faith in God and the world through deception?

Is this going to be the first true trumpet?

Moves
04 Apr 23

Are we the trumpets we fear, the plagues and destruction. Are we our own Gods creating the foretold end and what happens? Is it a warning to ourselves?

Über-Nerd

Moves
04 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Are we the trumpets we fear, the plagues and destruction. Are we our own Gods creating the foretold end and what happens? Is it a warning to ourselves?
The hate and fear are generated primarily by people who sign on to toxic narratives.

Moves
04 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Also could answer how could a God of love do this to us? Faith and insight says he wouldn’t, but we would!

Moves
04 Apr 23

And the fools rush in.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Apr 23

@mike69 said
And the fools rush in.
Does calling others fools, make you feel wiser?

-VR

Moves
04 Apr 23

@very-rusty said
Does calling others fools, make you feel wiser?

-VR
I was recalling from the Bible Rusty.

Moves
04 Apr 23

@rusty
And it was with sadness.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Also could answer how could a God of love do this to us? Faith and insight says he wouldn’t, but we would!
The ball is entirely in the theists' court when it comes to the claims they make about their God figures.

If they claim they perceive and worship a "God of love" then that is a matter for them. The tenets of their faith are up to them.

As for questions like How could God do such a thing?, theists can deal with them by asserting that their God figure "moves in mysterious ways".

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
The ball is entirely in the theists' court when it comes to the claims they make about their God figures.

If they claim they perceive and worship a "God of love" then that is a matter for them. The tenets of their faith are up to them.

As for questions like How could God do such a thing?, theists can deal with them by asserting that their God figure "moves in mysterious ways".
Predictable, start a thread.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@moonbus said
The hate and fear are generated primarily by people who sign on to toxic narratives.
I couldn't have said it better myself but I will try. The hate and fear that we see are generated primarily by people who are convinced by and sign on to toxic narratives. I don't know that this is "better", but it's better than simply repeating exactly what you said.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Predictable, start a thread.
You said this "Also could answer how could a God of love do this to us? Faith and insight says he wouldn’t, but we would!" on THIS thread. And so I have responded to it here making starting a new thread unnecessary.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
I am more positive and optimistic than you seem to be about the state of the world and the human condition.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
I couldn't have said it better myself but I will try. The hate and fear that we see are generated primarily by people who are convinced by and sign on to toxic narratives. I don't know that this is "better", but it's better than simply repeating exactly what you said.
Here now fmf, along with how these are spread by CC’s. Are we listening and reading to the one created by tech full of hate or out true one, and what is your idea of a true cc.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Does the world temperature gauge flow at ease with more compassion and love is felt throughout?

Is hate being created and intensified throughout the world. Is this done by mediums such as the internet, politicians with agendas, media and people wanting to be in the in crowd that can’t think for themselves?

Is the gauge on HOT for this reason, is this gauge also a tool of ...[text shortened]... loss of faith in God and the world through deception?

Is this going to be the first true trumpet?
Can you offer a definition of "combined consciousness"?