Combined Consciousness, Is It A Temperature Gauge For The World?

Combined Consciousness, Is It A Temperature Gauge For The World?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Apr 23

@divegeester said
Are you “drooling” why you are following me around?

😉
So you were saying nothing. I thought so.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Apr 23
1 edit

@fmf said
Nope. Not "underestimation" at all. You frequently accuse people of "pseudo-intellectualism" when they are talking about things you are not interested in and I reckon you do it because you have a chip on your shoulder. I am not underestimating you. I think my estimation is accurate.
So, answer this question.

Is this thread a classic example of 'pseudo-intellectualism', or is it not?

Of course it is, so your braying about me, and your underestimation of me, is neither here nor there, as usual.

In any case, I do not have an "inferiorty complex", unlike some others in this thread.

F

Moves
11 Apr 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
Is this thread a classic example of 'pseudo-intellectualism', or is it not?
It's a clumsy and inarticulate attempt by @mike69 to talk about his unease and maybe trepidation at the way the world is around him. He has been trying to articulate this for months. He hasn't succeeded on this occasion, either.

I think he may be a wee bit intimidated by [and hostile towards] the erudition of some posters here and he has been swept up by it.

You have accused me of "pseudo-intellectualism" dozens and dozens of times when all you were doing was offering your dogeared scornful banter.

So, the term "pseudo-intellectualism" means nothing when you use it. Absolutely nothing.

F

Moves
11 Apr 23

@suzianne said
In any case, I do not have an "inferiorty complex", unlike some others in this thread.
I think you have made tens and tens of thousands of posts whose content and animosity clearly exhibit not only an inferiority complex but a kind of paranoia as well.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Apr 23

@fmf said
It's a clumsy and inarticulate attempt by @mike69 to talk about his unease and maybe trepidation at the way the world is around him. He has been trying to articulate this for months. He hasn't succeeded on this occasion, either.

I think he may be a wee bit intimidated by [and hostile towards] the erudition of some posters here and he has been swept up by it.

You have accu ...[text shortened]... banter.

So, the term "pseudo-intellectualism" means nothing when you use it. Absolutely nothing.
Continue fighting the mirror.

Yes, it's sad, but it is apparently all you've got.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Apr 23

@fmf said
I think you have made tens and tens of thousands of posts whose content and animosity clearly exhibit not only an inferiority complex but a kind of paranoia as well.
This is not what you think. It must be horrible to be constrained by your public persona, and to be hogtied by your constant fight against reality and the way it correctly perceives you. Fight "the good fight" how you perceive it. You cannot come out the other side with a "victory" against reality. I only hope you are remembered exactly how you are, and not as the icon you perpetually strive to represent yourself as.

This goes double for divegeester. You are both far worse than the little characters you've built for yourselves here in this little corner of the internet.

Enjoy.

F

Moves
13 Apr 23

@suzianne said
This is not what you think. It must be horrible to be constrained by your public persona, and to be hogtied by your constant fight against reality and the way it correctly perceives you. Fight "the good fight" how you perceive it. You cannot come out the other side with a "victory" against reality. I only hope you are remembered exactly how you are, and not as the icon y ...[text shortened]... little characters you've built for yourselves here in this little corner of the internet.

Enjoy.
This is not what you think. It must be horrible to be constrained by your public persona, and to be hogtied by your constant fight against reality and the way it correctly perceives you.

Nope. It's not "horrible" in any way to be me at all. My take on the reality of your behaviour is based on the personality you have exhibited in thousands and thousands of posts. Nobody carries a chip on their shoulder as unself-consciously as you do.

F

Moves
13 Apr 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
This is not what you think. It must be horrible to be constrained by your public persona, and to be hogtied by your constant fight against reality and the way it correctly perceives you. Fight "the good fight" how you perceive it. You cannot come out the other side with a "victory" against reality. I only hope you are remembered exactly how you are, and not as the icon y ...[text shortened]... little characters you've built for yourselves here in this little corner of the internet.

Enjoy.
You are both far worse than the little characters you've built for yourselves here in this little corner of the internet.

"Far worse" than where?

F

Moves
13 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Continue fighting the mirror.

Yes, it's sad, but it is apparently all you've got.
"Fighting the mirror"?

Huh? I was answering your question about @mike69