Combined Consciousness, Is It A Temperature Gauge For The World?

Combined Consciousness, Is It A Temperature Gauge For The World?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23
1 edit

@mike69 said
Please expand.
It makes you sound like someone with the interpersonal integrity of a scientologist.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
What is the point of you at this stage of your life and here? Do you really think people are so under you and stupid that they can’t see through your words, insults, ignorant word gambits and hate. Your a fool but you can change you!
What is the point of you at this stage of your life and here?

What is 'the point of me' in my life ["at this stage"]? To learn and to teach; to love and be loved.

What is 'the point of me' "here"? I enjoy many of the topics and issues that get discussed here, assuming by "here" you mean this forum.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
It makes you sound like someone with interpersonal integrity of a scientologist.
There you go again??? Grow up, I’m a faithful servant of God. When someone like you speaks with your track record, lies and not answering anything do you really think anyone besides likeminded people care or respect anything you say ? Have a blessed day.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23
1 edit

@mike69 said
Grow up, I’m a faithful servant of God. When someone like you speaks with your track record, lies and not answering anything do you really think anyone besides likeminded people care or respect anything you say ? Have a blessed day.
If you don’t like or respect my posting, that's a matter for you. I answer the questions that warrant an answer and I don't "lie".

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
There you go again???
You asked me. And I answered.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@FMF
Hey fmf, It’s getting deep in here have ya noticed? You live in what?πŸ™„

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
@FMF
Hey fmf, It’s getting deep in here have ya noticed? You live in what?πŸ™„
Don't run away.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
Don't run away.
I run towards not away, other things runπŸ˜‰.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Does the world temperature gauge flow at ease with more compassion and love is felt throughout?

Is hate being created and intensified throughout the world. Is this done by mediums such as the internet, politicians with agendas, media and people wanting to be in the in crowd that can’t think for themselves?

Is the gauge on HOT for this reason, is this gauge also a tool of ...[text shortened]... loss of faith in God and the world through deception?

Is this going to be the first true trumpet?
What are you on about now!

Moves
05 Apr 23

@divegeester said
What are you on about now!
😁, wherever it takes me!

Über-Nerd

Moves
05 Apr 23
1 edit

@fmf said
It rather depends on what you mean by "combined consciousness". If person X agrees with person Y about what person Z said ~ regardless of the medium of communication ~ does that mean X, Y, and Z have "combined consciousness"?
I still haven’t seen a clear statement what “combined consciousness” is supposed to mean. Group/think? Mob psychology? Lynch frenzy?? I dunno. πŸ€” the thread doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.

Moves
06 Apr 23

@moonbus said
I still haven’t seen a clear statement what “combined consciousness” is supposed to mean. Group/think? Mob psychology? Lynch frenzy?? I dunno. πŸ€” the thread doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.
Is our individual subconscious and conscience mind being influenced, created, and directed by the man made subconscious/conscious created mediums mentioned?

Is this creating a combined conciseness in people of like minds, struggles, upbringings and on forming unity together and hate towards other groups? Progressing this it will break down even smaller into everyone hates everyone.

Where is this mentioned temperature gauge at in your opinion, and what would it take to bring it back down.

F

Moves
06 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Is this creating a combined conciseness in people of like minds, struggles, upbringings and on forming unity together and hate towards other groups? Progressing this it will break down even smaller into everyone hates everyone.
By using the term "combined consciousness", it sounds like you are trying to dehumanize people. Why would that be? I have heard infowars' Alex Jones use the term "combined consciousness" to refer to his opponents who he also refers to as "subhuman" and suggests their consciousness has been infected and damaged by ideas that he hates. Why are you addressing this issue in Alex Jones style?

F

Moves
06 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Is our individual subconscious and conscience mind being influenced, created, and directed by the man made subconscious/conscious created mediums mentioned?
Are you talking about people having ideas and agreeing and disagreeing with each other?

Moves
06 Apr 23

@fmf said
Can you offer a definition of "combined consciousness"?
Sorry your childlike Tactic’s are boring and I don’t feel like amusing you tonight. Feel free to let your wisdom and love flow though.