Combined Consciousness, Is It A Temperature Gauge For The World?

Combined Consciousness, Is It A Temperature Gauge For The World?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@FMF
No

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
Can you offer a definition of "combined consciousness"?
There is an op easy to read, also try addressing it fairly in its entirety.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
There is an op easy to read, also try addressing it fairly in its entirety.
You didn't offer a definition of "combined consciousness" in the OP. It's surely a key to what you want to say as you put it in the thread title.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Here now fmf, along with how these are spread by CC’s. Are we listening and reading to the one created by tech full of hate or out true one, and what is your idea of a true cc.
These are spread by CC’s

What are "CC's"?

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
Can you offer a definition of "combined consciousness"?
Yes fmf, if you wish to be childlike. Is tech creating a monster of confusion and hate of one another that protrudes out to us through our screen?
Do you agree, disagree feel it’s off a little?

Why, thoughts?

F

Moves
05 Apr 23
1 edit

@mike69 said
Yes fmf, if you wish to be childlike. Is tech creating a monster of confusion and hate of one another that protrudes out to us through our screen?

Why, thoughts?
It rather depends on what you mean by "combined consciousness". If person X agrees with person Y about what person Z said ~ regardless of the medium of communication ~ does that mean X, Y, and Z have "combined consciousness"?

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said

Why, thoughts?
Is tech creating a monster of confusion and hate of one another

I assume by "tech", you mean social media and the internet? There's certainly a great deal of unedifying stuff online but I think the self-same "social media and the internet" exaggerate its influence in terms of how many people it affects.

I think figures like Tucker Carlson are doing harm [I don't think he has a counterpart on the other end of the spectrum, otherwise I would mention one] but that's TV, it's not really "tech".

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
I think figures like Tucker Carlson are doing harm
Talking of "spreading hate", I think Tucker Carlson is perhaps arguably the most notorious mainstream purveyor in the U.S. at the moment.

But his influence is exaggerated I think. "Tucker Carlson Tonight remains No. 1 by a substantial margin, averaging 443,000 viewers from the measurement in Q1 2023. The Five remained in second (357,000) with Hannity (317,000), and Jesse Watters Primetime (304,000)". That's taken from adweek.com.

This means there are 331,557,000 Americans NOT watching Carlson each night. But he draws the attention of the rest of the media. And I think this serves to exaggerate the number of people who are affected by his various messages of alleged "hate".

This is still TV, though, rather than "tech".

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
Talking of "spreading hate", I think Tucker Carlson is perhaps arguably the most notorious mainstream purveyor in the U.S. at the moment.

But his influence is exaggerated I think. "Tucker Carlson Tonight remains No. 1 by a substantial margin, averaging 443,000 viewers from the measurement in Q1 2023. The Five remained in second (357,000) with Hannity (317,000), and Jesse Watte ...[text shortened]... affected by his various messages of alleged "hate".

This is still TV, though, rather than "tech".
Ok, thank you for your input.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23
1 edit

@fmf said
It rather depends on what you mean by "combined consciousness". If person X agrees with person Y about what person Z said ~ regardless of the medium of communication ~ does that mean X, Y, and Z have "combined consciousness"?
BUMP for @mike69

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@moonbus said
The hate and fear are generated primarily by people who sign on to toxic narratives.
My "consciousness" is not "combined" with anyone else's, at least not in a way that those two words might conceivably mean when paired as a collocation.

I don't see any of my views or behaviours, for example, or those I admire and agree with, as being metaphorically adjacent to "trumpets" or "plagues and destruction".

Such insinuations are, in and of themselves, a kind poisonous rhetoric tossed casually into the public domain.

The old "Are we our own Gods?" rhetorical gimmick is one used lazily by theists who live in parts of the world run largely by believers and followers of religions but who - high on their own supply of sanctimonious misanthropy - want to denounce and propagandize about the non-believing minority in their midst.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
My "consciousness" is not "combined" with anyone else's, at least not in a way that those two words might conceivably mean when paired as a collocation.

I don't see any of my views or behaviours, for example, or those I admire and agree with, as being metaphorically adjacent to "trumpets" or "plagues and destruction".

Such insinuations are, in and of themselves, a kind po ...[text shortened]... ous misanthropy - want to denounce and propagandize about the non-believing minority in their midst.
Ok, thank you for trying and the effort.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Ok, thank you for trying and the effort.
What does "combined consciousness" mean? It'd in your thread title but you haven't defined it.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
What does "combined consciousness" mean? It'd in your thread title but you haven't defined it.
You have such a great mind and waste it on unsettled internal issues. May God be with you and his wisdom guide you my brother.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
You have such a great mind and waste it on unsettled internal issues. May God be with you and his wisdom guide you my brother.
You have such a great mind and waste it on unsettled internal issues.

It is not an "unsettled internal issue". It's your terminology in your thread title.

Don't run away.