Combined Consciousness, Is It A Temperature Gauge For The World?

Combined Consciousness, Is It A Temperature Gauge For The World?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
You have such a great mind and waste it on unsettled internal issues.

It is not an "unsettled internal issue". It's your terminology in your thread title.

Don't run away.
Yes it is, and what a wasted gift you have. I see the greatness you have inside and so does God. We will be friends someday, I see you and you’re a great person. Trust with free will and just let go, the true hands are soft and healing.

I wouldn’t say what I did off of a few post, don’t treat me like I’m stupid please.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Yes it is, and what a wasted gift you have. I see the greatness you have inside and so does God. We will be friends someday, I see you and you’re a great person. Trust with free will and just let go, the true hands are soft and healing.

I wouldn’t say what I did off of a few post, don’t treat me like I’m stupid please.
If you disagree I can keep going, but why so you can make a point?

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said

Don’t treat me like I’m stupid, please.

When you use the term "combined consciousness", are you referring to something along the lines of science fiction aliens like the Borg in Star Trek? Or are you referring to insects like ants or bees?

One could be forgiven for assuming that you are trying to dehumanize groups of people with whom you disagree.

And your furtive refusal to define "combined consciousness" only makes it seem like I've hit the nail on the head.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
Don’t treat me like I’m stupid, please.

When you use the term "combined consciousness", are you referring to something along the lines of science fiction aliens like the Borg in Star Trek? Or are you referring to insects like ants or bees?

One could be forgiven for assuming that you are trying to dehumanize groups of people with whom you disagree.

And your furtive refusal to define "combined consciousness" only makes it seem like I've hit the nail on the head.
It’s such a stupid and oblivious question I don’t want to lower myself by answering you. I know you’re very smart, act like it.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Yes it is, and what a wasted gift you have.

I don't know for whose consumption this screed of yours is intended for. To me, it's nothing more than fatuous trolling.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
It’s such a stupid and oblivious question I don’t want to lower myself by answering you. I know you’re very smart, act like it.
It’s such a stupid and oblivious question I don’t want to lower myself by answering you.

Don't be so furtive.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said

I don't know for whose consumption this screed of yours is intended for. To me, it's nothing more than fatuous trolling.
You see fmf that’s ok nothing wrong with that we don’t have to attack one another. If you’re not lying to yourselfI and professing with honestly and not hate of me or preservation of ego, self and ideals you can’t defend.

If this is the case, thank you for your honesty and insight as I always appreciate that for growth and if the case I’m sorry for wrongfully judging you.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
You see fmf that’s ok nothing wrong with that we don’t have to attack one another. If you’re not lying to yourselfI and professing with honestly and not hate of me or preservation of ego, self and ideals you can’t defend.
More trolling.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
If this is the case, thank you for your honesty and insight as I always appreciate that for growth and if the case I’m sorry for wrongfully judging you.
Consciousness means sentience or a person's awareness of their internal and external existence. How can this be "combined"?

Did you mean - not "consciousness" but - "opinions"?

And by "combined", did you mean "shared"?

Does "combined consciousness", as you use it, mean "shared opinions"?

Or are you, indeed, trying to use the term for some kind of dehumanizing purpose that dismisses the essential human attribute: the individual's consciousness?

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
Consciousness means sentience or a person's awareness of their internal and external existence. How can this be "combined"?

Did you mean - not "consciousness" but - "opinions"?

And by "combined", did you mean "shared"?

Does "combined consciousness", as you use it, mean "shared opinions"?

Or are you, indeed, trying to use the term for some kind of dehumanizing purpose that dismisses the essential human attribute: the individual's consciousness?
Man made now AI CREATING a combined consciousness of hate, fraud and untruths through the medium of tech and the combined consciousness of thought it creates in everyone hating everyone. Where could this lead. Any thoughts?

Moves
05 Apr 23

If used wisely what a gift if not what a game changer in the wrong direction just like science. Do you see examples of this now? Thoughts?

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Man made now AI CREATING a combined consciousness of hate, fraud and untruths through the medium of tech and the combined consciousness of thought it creates in everyone hating everyone. Where could this lead. Any thoughts?
So you are talking about software?

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
More trolling.
Please expand.

F

Moves
05 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Man made now AI CREATING a combined consciousness of hate, fraud and untruths through the medium of tech and the combined consciousness of thought it creates in everyone hating everyone.
The combined consciousness of thought

Do you mean "shared opinions"?

I think that the age of the internet has seen more fragmentation and proliferation of perspectives and justifications, not the combining of them.

Moves
05 Apr 23

@fmf said
So you are talking about software?
What is the point of you at this stage of your life and here? Do you really think people are so under you and stupid that they can’t see through your words, insults, ignorant word gambits and hate. Your a fool but you can change you!