Combined Consciousness, Is It A Temperature Gauge For The World?

Combined Consciousness, Is It A Temperature Gauge For The World?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
06 Apr 23
1 edit

@mike69 said
Sorry your childlike Tactic’s are boring and I don’t feel like amusing you tonight.
I am not using "tactics". I am trying to work out why you are using a term like "combined consciousness". Do you mean shared opinions?

F

Moves
06 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Feel free to let your wisdom and love flow though.
Why are you fixated on "hate"? You have used the word umpteen times on this thread.

F

Moves
06 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Do you really think people are so under you and stupid that they can’t see through your words, insults, ignorant word gambits and hate.
I don't "hate" anyone here.

F

Moves
06 Apr 23
1 edit

@mike69 said
If you’re not lying to yourselfI and professing with honestly and not hate of me or preservation of ego, self and ideals you can’t defend.
I am not "lying" and I am not "professing hate" of you.

Moves
06 Apr 23
1 edit

@mike69 said’m a faithful servant of God.
No you’re not. You’re a right wing American religious zealot like kellyjay is, except you are even less articulate than he is.

Über-Nerd

Moves
06 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Is our individual subconscious and conscience mind being influenced, created, and directed by the man made subconscious/conscious created mediums mentioned?

Is this creating a combined conciseness in people of like minds, struggles, upbringings and on forming unity together and hate towards other groups? Progressing this it will break down even smaller into everyone hate ...[text shortened]... s this mentioned temperature gauge at in your opinion, and what would it take to bring it back down.
If I understand you correctly, you are talking about how social media platforms (such as twitter, FaceBook, etc.) influence and manipulate mass opinions. Is that right?

Moves
06 Apr 23

@moonbus said
If I understand you correctly, you are talking about how social media platforms (such as twitter, FaceBook, etc.) influence and manipulate mass opinions. Is that right?
Is that all u can come with?

Über-Nerd

Moves
06 Apr 23

@mike69 said
You haven’t given us much to chew on here. “Combined consciousness“ doesn’t mean anything, and “temperature gauge for the world” is a metaphor for who knows what. If you want a serious discussion, then clarify your terms. The ball’s in your court.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Apr 23
2 edits

@mike69 said
Then spew it out.

What ARE you talking about?

It sounds like you're being purposefully obtuse. Pseudo-intellectuals do this all the time, then sit back with a self-satisfied smirk because no one understands their high-brow word salad.

"What we have here, is failure to communicate."

Moves
08 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Pseudo-intellectuals do this all the time, then sit back with a self-satisfied smirk because no one understands their high-brow word salad.
I’m reminded of @black-beetle.

Check his profile for example.

F

Moves
08 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Pseudo-intellectuals do this all the time, then sit back with a self-satisfied smirk because no one understands their high-brow word salad.
Pseudo-intellectualism is in the eye of the beholder with an inferiority complex.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Apr 23
1 edit

@divegeester said
I’m reminded of @black-beetle.

Check his profile for example.
Do you know what this means?

"Maxomai gia to kalytero perimenontas to xeirotero"

"I fight for the best expecting the worst"

Now, you were saying?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Apr 23

@fmf said
Pseudo-intellectualism is in the eye of the beholder with an inferiority complex.
Classic underestimation.

Moves
11 Apr 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
Do you know what this means?

"I fight for the best expecting the worst"

Now, you were saying?
Are you “drooling” why you are following me around?

😉

F

Moves
11 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Classic underestimation.
Nope. Not "underestimation" at all. You frequently accuse people of "pseudo-intellectualism" when they are talking about things you are not interested in and I reckon you do it because you have a chip on your shoulder. I am not underestimating you. I think my estimation is accurate.